1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ayahuasca

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Farmer, Sep 5, 2016.

Discuss Ayahuasca in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TimFloyd Gold Member

I think everyone should need to experience an ego death at some point in life

The_Bhoy and JML67 like this.
  2. Aidan O’Shea

Cupid Stunt likes this.
  3. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

You had me right up until the point you had the worst trip the Guide had seen in a decade, needed help badly but then went and done the same thing again anyway for a buzz. It clearly wasn't that bad.

I licked a 12v battery once, it was horrific, I didn't do it again the next day nor will I ever.

4. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    Whatever you do,do not skinny dip there or pee right next to fresh water,there is sneaky creature that will climb up and block your *!!!!!!!!!

PS That was sent by the Rhubarb Ronnie Health And Safety International Club!

Doogs. likes this.
  5. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    And undergoing this is seen as a 'good idea' ... * * I'm getting old :giggle1:

6. RatDollah

I believe you misunderstood Farmer; Farmer correct me if I'm wrong but you were referring to the American that had the worst trip the guide had seen for years or yourself?

PaulM1888, its not a "buzz" because its not a drug. It is a Consciousness based inter-dimensional plant based technology (sounds mad but best way I can explain it). It can be bad, good or anything in between, the Master Medicine will prescribe the individual with what they need out of a ceremony, not what they want.

The vomiting/diarrhea is also known as purging; the plant is actually ridding your body of toxins that we are in contact with on a daily basis (* food/drink/pollution etc).
    They also call it 'doctorcitos' or little docters, because you can physically feel it fixing you in mind/body/spirit.

The Shamans/Medicine Men refer to "Mother Ayahuasca" as the master medicine; she will speak to them about other available medicines in the Amazon and in turn, when the vision has passed they will seek out these other plant medicines in the jungle. These are legit medicines that are used for the good of all young or old.

Ayahuasca and all it entails is fascinating; for those interested in what an intense "9th dimension" journey looks like check out the artwork by a gent (RIP) that went by the name Pablo Amaringo. This will give at least some insight into what kind of visions a person can have, even though I reckon most people will never see visions as intense as depicted in the paintings because it takes a certain dose/potency of the brew and years of work to achieve those results.

BUT its not for the faint of heart, those who cant even calm their thoughts/internal dialogue or those that are just plain afraid of themselves; it will tear down any ego based justifications you have and expose the real Divine Self.Which can be a hard pill to swallow but hey you only get one go at this life as far as we know, so experience what you can when you are able.
    The benefits will outweigh the negatives and you will be closer to your true self and will show you what truly matters; relationships made from true no-strings-attached Love.

Man I came on here to check the transfer rumours section and I see a thread on Aya, fucksake if its reaching all the way to Glasgow then the paradigm shift is truly underway hahaha * brilliant!

But dont take my word for it or anyone elses. As the Shamans will tell you; SEE for yourself.

Lads, OPEN your third eye and the rest is proper evolution.

HAIL HAIL!

7. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

8. RatDollah

Dont know why my reply to Idioteque merged with his reply? Have had similar things in the past on this site oh well.

Idioteque, its not recreational like LSD. Do some reading up on it cuz it will catch you unawares if you treat it like a party drug and probably turn out in a negative fashion. You want the most from it, so to do some homework is beneficial. :50:

Peace and Love and :ynwacelti

9. Farmer

Yeah I definitely wouldn't let your fear get the best of you. The girl I was with has had a * of a life and done some terrible things and had terrible things done to her and she got off a lot easier than I did. Although she did have a rough fifth ceremony. Also I should note that she was on her period during the second ceremony and the shamans said that could have been why I had such a terrible experience, that maybe I took in the "negative energies" of her period. They say mother ayahuasca is jealous of human blood. To make matters worse we had a little slip up a few weeks earlier and had to get the morning after pill so there might have been a little Farmer being dispelled during her menstruation, which was maybe coming back to haunt me or something. I don't know. My point is, don't let your fear get in the way of doing it. There's really nothing to fear because at worst you'll have a painful experience but come out stronger on the other side.

The retreat we went to was Selva Madre.

I think the guide was referring to both of us together. My experience was much more traumatic during the actual ceremony and was very dramatic as well as it was like I was being exorcised. Sobbing, begging for help and convulsing - it wasn't a pretty sight and probably quite disturbing for onlookers. But halfway through the next day after getting lots of love from everyone I was more or less fine. The American dude however fell down a slippery slope into what he later described as purgatory. He literally thought he had died in the ceremony and was awaiting his judgement.

He actually wrote a blog post about his experience:

https://gogibgo.wordpress.com/2016/12/12/ayahuasca-death-rebirth-and-an-odyssey-back-home/

And yeah, you basically hit the nail on the head with everything you said. It is an inter-dimensional plant medicine that I can't even begin to know after only five ceremonies. It would take decades to really know mother ayahuasca. And yourself for that matter.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  10. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Could have a trial run before you do this by eating a very strong edible, stick 2 grams in a cake. Eat that and you'll think you are dying, your life will flash before your eyes and if you can't handle that then you probably shouldn't do this which sounds 10x worse.

11. faw cough Gold Member Gold Member

12. TimFloyd Gold Member

That is the retreat I've had my eye on for a few years now.

Yeah I know I will need to completely let go to move forward try and deal with the past in a more positive way.

So much anger for so long blackens the soul.

Sorry but not even on the same plant as eating edibles.

A heavy dose of 5+g of dried magic mushrooms will be more similar.

13. CymruBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing.
    DMT : The Spirit molecule. :50:

TimFloyd likes this.
  14. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    None of the hallucinogenic effects but can still get the same effects of seeing your life clearer, you mentioned above "ego death" you can get that. Happened to me before, the only time I ever felt like I was dying before was with 2 edibles(my aunty gave me them and said they are strong eat half, I ate the two) and I felt like time slowed down to nothing while watching TV I felt as if seconds were taking ages to go past and that I was numb then thought "* I must be dying" and felt like my whole life played out in front of me, like hundreds of memories then had thoughts of all the stuff I was going to miss and realising what is pointless and all that.

Scary and I imagine thats exactly what the ego death effect is, yet it just comes over you unexpectedly.

15. TimFloyd Gold Member

Just thinking your dying isn't an ego death though.

An ego death is when your reality comes crashing down around you and you end up in another dimension having your entire personality broken down in front of you and made to face everything you try and lock away.

16. TimFloyd Gold Member

Granted you can get in to some difficult situations eating weed though

17. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I know, thats what did happen, just can't be arsed explaining in long detail it but it was all triggered because I thought I was dying. Felt like you went through hours long ordeal of your whole life but it probably wasn't that long a time.

If you eat strong enough edibles it would probably happen to anyone.

18. TimFloyd Gold Member

I've eaten weed once and never again.

Watched the shining and crawled upstairs and lay on the landing floor in a ball for what seemed like a day

19. Montero Gold Member Gold Member

Only ever eaten it once aswell, never again.

Just after I'd took it I thought it would be a good idea to walk to the shop with a couple mates, by the time we got there my legs just stopped working and I literally had to be carried back and was planted on the couch. Just stared at the tv until I passed out which seemed like days.

20. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I think it's the delayed effect that * people up. Cause one minute you are fine and then its like it all comes on at once, when smoking you feel it right away and can build up also the effects of eating are just different much stronger I think. An edible you can be fine for 45 minutes then you just notice something is different then you are *.

Very strong edibles would cause a panic attack for anyone cause it causes too much stuff, like you feeling your own body doesnt feel right, walking, talking, watching stuff, your hearing, feeling too hot or cold, everything just feels off and you wonder whats happened you know its the edible but dont feel like it is, it feels like something else has happened and the paranoia can kick in.

I've not had one in years, since that time I thought I was dying I ate a small one months later and was fine and then the 2nd time after which was the last time I had a panic attack. Not had one since but think I will again soon to test the waters.