1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ambrose for lustig ??

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Pearse1888, Aug 19, 2015.

Discuss Ambrose for lustig ?? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Daddybear29

If Ambrose plays in Malmo we are out end of, no point watching the game if he is announced in the team , hope he pulls his hammy doing a summersalt after he scores the winner on Saturday :fear:

2. Sno'sLeftFoot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Janko please for the love of *. Efe is just about sound domestically but at this level he is too vulnerable. We cannot have any weaknesses on Tuesday and playing a CB at RB who isn't good enough at this level is a weakness which will be exposed.

I accept Janko is a relative unknown, especially at this level but I'd happily have that at RB than Efe.

3. The Regime

Fav Celtic Player:
    Eyal Berkovic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields
    Efe coming on ....

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  4. Swervedancer Guest

Seems like a decent enough idea.

I still think Ronny will go for the experience of Efe, it's such a massive game to throw a youth player into. Even though I would have a serious look at him on Saturday.

Mind you if he plays him in Efe's position on Saturday then he'll have to play him on Tuesday because Efe's confidence will be wrecked and that's all we need.

:56::56:

5. Shane1888

Sorry, but 'mistakes aside'?

Even one typical Efe blunder in a game of this magnitude could cost us millions of pounds and a place in Europe's elite competition. I near enough have a mental breakdown whenever he's in possession of the ball in his own half.

Janko is untested and inexperienced at CL level, granted, but everyone has to start somewhere. He's not put a foot wrong in the games he's played for us so far.

As I said earlier, the guy must have something about him in order to be signed by Man United.

6. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    I take it Fisher is injured? Imo he's more proven than Janko at this stage and has impressed pretty much every time he's pulled on the Hoops. I would be comfortable with him at RB in the second leg.

7. _DannyBhoy_ Gold Member Gold Member

Ambrose for Lustig? * naw!!