1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Link] All KI Transfer Rumours

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Celtic_magic, Jun 12, 2012.

Discuss All KI Transfer Rumours in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    he is one we can live without though.

the war chest would be considerably smaller if we solely depended on the CL for a source of finance this year.

2. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    All time Larsson, Currently KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    On his way to Swansea

[​IMG]

3. Chris Sutton

Why does that picture make me feel a twinge of sadness? :52:

4. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Ross County points out he'd be required. And nothing is wrong with our finances. The board are just scared, too scared of a small debt.

5. Chris Sutton

LOL

6. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Yeah, they were so kind to draw with us, to point out to shortcomings in our own tactics.:icon_mrgreen:

7. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    really? is there anything to suggest he would be the 'game changer' against Ross County?

i'm pretty sure each board meeting isn't a fiasco of them putting down newspaper under each chair to countermeasure their uncontrollable bladders.

living within our means. you'd think people would understand that now more than ever.

8. RocknRolla67

Fav Celtic Player:
    All of Em
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I'm sad too mate.

Stop the Ki bashing

9. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace

Good luck to you my man! All the best for the future, and thanks for some great memories. I hope you prove the doubters wrong and make us some extra dosh with add ons.:50:

10. Soul Rebel

Fav Celtic Player:
    Commons/Sammy/Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony & Toy Town
    What's the fee?

11. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    All the best Ki, not a big fan of his but I hope he goes on to do very well at Swansea.

12. Fiferbhoy1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    It was Scott Brown we were missing at the weekend, not Ki. Ki needs time to dwell on the ball, no way were the teuchters letting that happen. He's a better footballer than Brown, by a country mile but Brown contributes more to the team's performance.

Getting good money for Ki is fantastic business. Wouldn't be surprised if Lawwell was wearing a stocking over the head during the neogotiations. 5/6 million for our 4th choice CM is robbery

13. innerpeace

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fraser Forster
    I've heard the news about Ki's moving from the news and even though I still don't know which directions Ki would finally go to, I just want to say some of his comments which all the media never paid attention to. Around the Olympics, when an interviewer asked him "what is the most important thing for you to learn in SPL?" He answered it's the spirit of Celtic. He said he knows well so many people were saying this and that about him but he believes SPL surely grew him more as a player, and especially he felt like he learned something like a spirit of football from Celtic. He said he learned what is 'fighting' 'Sacrifice,' and the most important spirit in football, he said it looked like an essence of football to him and added he does believe the spirit of Celtic is the top of the world.
    The interviewer was a Korean and Ki, of course, answered in Korean language and at that time all media was just eager to write transfer rumour thing and not paid attention to this comments, but I just thought this was the comments for Celtic fans, even though he said that to his Korean fans in Korean language, so I just wanted to post it here. When I heard this comments from him, I, personally, could feel his love and respect for Celtic where he belongs to. So I tried to translate his comments into English.

And I just want to write one more thing, I'm writing this just because I read someone on this forum recently mentioned Ki's ceremony after scoring at the match of Korea vs Japan of a few years ago, I know he was criticised a lot for that behaviour and I don't support that ceremony of Ki, either, but I, personally do understand why he did it at that time, because I've heard at that stadium, some audience were shaking a 'Rising Sun flag'(a military flag of Japan which was used and followed by Japan’s colonial rulers’ and soldiers’ invasions, thus regarded as offensive in countries which were especially victims of Japanese colonialism since it was often used everywhere during Japan's occupation's of East Aisa .) Korea has a sad and complicated history relating to the war Japan started and after that match,(off the record), Ki actually said when he saw that flag, he just couldn't think of anything, he felt something like a big lump inside, and was just crying in his heart while running on that field. and I think that probably drove him into act like that after the goal, but over time, he also admitted it was unwise and foolish to lose his control at that time, and said he would never repeat that kind of thing in future.
    So, even though I know he was criticised very much for that ceremony, I actually was not disappointed in him at all, I could understand his feelings of that time completely, he was young, and couldn't hide his feelings, it wasn't a wise act but understandable(at least for me), and he just kept growing up through all that happening.

And lastly, I actually wished to see him in Celtic uniforms a little more, but now I'm guessing he would finally decide to move and I do hope he would do really well at his new team, hope to see him soar up to the highest place as he could as a footballer, and, as a person who share the same nationality with him, I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who support a young player like him,,:shamrock:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
  14. archy1967

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Glad you posted this, I wasn't aware of it before, but it's good to see. We all know this club has the ability to leave a mark on a player like no other, but it's always nice to see the evidence from time to time. Reminds me a lot of Cha's statement when he left.

15. Von_Esper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
  16. Von_Esper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Brown, Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Ki just posted that on twitter, I wish him all the best!

17. Ruxin

Never my favourite player but acknowledge his contribution particularly that cracker against Motherwell in the SC Final. All the best to him.

18. Breenzo

Seemed to be a really popular character at the club. Whilst he divides opinion, I think we will all miss him for different reasons. Good luck Ki!

19. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    Best of luck Ki.:shamrock:

20. holy pope

Fav Celtic Player:
    All time Larsson, Currently KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    [​IMG]