1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Aberdeen v Celtic Sun 9th Nov, KO 12:30pm live on SS4

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Marie, Nov 7, 2014.

Discuss Aberdeen v Celtic Sun 9th Nov, KO 12:30pm live on SS4 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. adamcfc

Was sat with the Aberdeen fans for this. So much for sectarianism being a old firm problem. Heard * * shouted out multiple times. Was like sitting in a hun end. Just made it all the more sweet when van dijk knocked in the winner. Get it up yees.

2. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Had to wait until later last night to be able to watch the game. I have to admit as I posted before I was very worried about this game. Away against Aberdeen who were on a decent run and would be well up for the game. While we had just played away in Romania in a tough European game and then having almost no recovery time after the trip home before we had to head up to the sheep pen.
    I felt while the first half was very tight that we were a bit unlucky not to be ahead. The second half was pretty even. Neither side played great football but we I felt had just that bit more control at times then they did and in the end under the circumstances to go to their ground and grind out 3 points was a massive result. What impressed me most about this game was not so much any individual performances but more how determined we were to fight and scrap as a team. After Johansen's goal his attitude was get the ball and run back to the circle to get after a winner. When we went down to 10 men the attitude was not settle for a point it was still about trying to win the game. Then the celebrations at the end well how much fun was that I could watch that again and again.
    Now onto other matters. The ref was a joke in sending off Scott Brown and not sending off Barry Robson who was at it the whole game constantly fouling Celtic players. Peter Pawlett is an embarrasment to professional football. He spent most of the game diving and not just trying to win free kicks but trying to get fellow professionals carded and sent off. He is a disgrace.
    But the cherry on top is definitely Derek Adams. He may not be as bad in terms of his verbal diarrhea as Kenny Shiels but he does give him a good run for his money.
    All of which just made Sundays win all the sweeter.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2014
  3. kevski82

Thanks for sharing.

4. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

That * articles some laugh. Contradicts himself in every paragraph :smiley-laughing002:.

5. Mulgrew

Fav Celtic Player:
    Have a guess
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand Old Team
    Important 3 points that

Aberdeen are no mugs. Good win for Deila and his men. Let's hope the team keep winning after the international break