1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hartson to Blackburn?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Stephen, Oct 2, 2004.

Discuss Hartson to Blackburn? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Stephen

been a few rumours going around that Mark Hughes might be ready to make a move for him and becaue they been together with the welsh team what do you guys think, will he leave at the end of the year?

2. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    The worst thing about him leaving would be us getting nothing for him. We always do this, give players until the last moment before offering a contract and by then another club has come in with a pre-contract and we get nothing for it.

I know many will disagree with me here but I wouldve sold Larsson last year, we couldve got at least £5 million for him and couldve brought in another decent striker to replace him instead of letting him go on a free a year later.

Personally I dont think Hartson has ever recovered from his back injury and has never reached top form (i.e.Against Liverpool) since. Let him go and give the young uns a chance.

3. Dubsbhoy Banned!

i think hartson is well of the pace needs to get the finger out and hit a bit of form if he wants a new contract.

4. spinoza Banned!

Taxi for Hartson!

:icon_mrgr Well,I,ve defended big John in the past but things dont look too good for him now.To be honest I dont think the team is suffering too much from Hartsons shortcomings so much as we are missing the overall contribution of a certain number 7(Dearly departed) :icon_cry: .Most strikers would have a hard job measuring up to The KING but compared to Henriks overall mobility big John looks about as mobile as Meatloaf before the diet.Still,it could be worse,we could have Dado Prso and Nacho Nutso-Frankenstein and Igor leading the line! :icon_lol: Im away to watch my Henrik DVDs-kleenex at the ready! :icon_cry:

5. Dubsbhoy Banned!

worse thing you can do is watch them hernrik dvd's they just depress you and highlights what we have lost and can't replace.