1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

This boy Rooney!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Celtic Mad, Sep 1, 2004.

Discuss This boy Rooney! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. hoopsbhoy4life

Fav Celtic Player:
    them all
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    that lot dont know how to cheer bigman to busy eating prawn sandwiches what a * home support

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Go away your not a football team anymore your a corporate organisation.

3. Stevo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Eric Cantona
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hello Hello We Are The Busby Boys
    Your not a football team either, you play in a * league in a * country, you have no history and no future

4. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Somebody please delete this plank.

5. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    No history? Please tell me who were the first British team to win the European cup? Late 60's Early 70's we were one of the best teams in Europe. You lot should be ashamed, 67,000 prawn sandwich eaters at OT every week no wonder you cannae hear * all.

6. ishmal

Agreed you were the first team to win it and you rock!

7. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Cheers Ishmal i'd agree with that :icon_mrgr

8. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

I just got an e-mail from this complete * saying:

'So because you can't handle a debate from opposing fans, you ban me. Typical
    for someone who supports a club with no base to argue due to a lack of
    talent and history really.'

I could get really worked up about what he has said about us having no history, but that what he wants, and I'll pass on it! But he is still an *. Bet her wasnt even at the match on Tuesday!!

9. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    It was I who banned him CM, I wasa thinking about doing it before as he came on purely to cause trouble but as soon as other members started calling for his head I banned him. I viewed his previous posts (before he started this week) and he didnt seem like a bad member so I've only banned him for a month and have sent him an email saying exactly why he was banned and that if he feels he can come on and have a mature chat he will be able to do so in one month. If he continues acting like a prat i've told him to not bother coming back.

Cheers BTG

10. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

No problem BTG mate! That is exactly what I would have done. Keep up the good work mate!

11. ishmal

Is that the best you can do, edit a post so its in your favour, no come back, no arguement, no history

Hello, Hello.........

12. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Too good to be true, we went too long with any * posting suppose it was only a matter of time.

Congratulations steveo you have won first prize for the first * to post on talkceltic.

13. hooperman

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    4 leaf clover
    Been away for a wee while and when I come back whats the first thing I notice.........
    A Man U Scum bag in the sin bin
    This site is getting better all the time

14. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Thats only the start of it! He contacted me on msn messenger and called me a loyalist, when I asked him did he know what it meant he didnt have a clue, didnt answer me for about 15 minutes. He then went on to say about all of us irish should be dead, our mothers, sisters, brothers fathers. That them british * rule us! I have the conversation saved somewere, I'll be more than happy to share with people.

15. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    lol, her added me aswell and starting calling me a 'bomb chucking c*nt' and things like that. I also have the convo if anyone would like a view! Think we better turn that temp ban into a permanent one CM!

16. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

He called me exact the same thing! I think so, do you want to do the honours mate?

17. Dubsbhoy Banned!

he said he worked on a site with you before CM does he have a site running himself ??

if he does stick up a link and we all spam it on him.

if you know of any other forums he uses post the stuff he sent you and bobo people will get a right turn off him then.

i never usually have a second team but i'm rooting for aresnal to win the epl this season.

18. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Aye, he had one. Think he closed it down though. Will have a look about though for it. I dont have a second time either but I think Arsenal are going to run away with the league this season, Chelsea 2nd and probably ManUre 3rd, maybe not.

19. hooperman

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stilian Petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    4 leaf clover
    I have had a wee crush on the Toffees for years now and Fat Boy Rooney has done the Alfie Conn on them...I hope he and those Man U scummers win F all this season

20. BhoysMad

Fav Celtic Player:
    Alan Thompson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Too true, mate! And how about the Ryan Giggs testimonial when the Celtic fans sang the Utd support off the park! It was funny when we sang 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and all you heard were boos from the Utd fans as that is, of course, also Liverpool's theme song! Rooney or no Rooney, Utd still keep dropping league points like they're going out of style. And how's this for a reply to that idiotic Utd fan: Thommo could outplay any Utd player down the left flank because as we all know Thommo is the guy England should play to cure their left-sided imbalance! And how about Bobo to add some steel in defence, something Utd completely lack. They only have Rio 'I missed my drug test and got banned for a year' Ferdinand. I think it's a disgrace people are calling for him to be the new captain of England when he basically admitted he took drugs while they have a great role model presently as captain in Becks who I hugely admire.

Mark