1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

No huns in Parkhead...oh there'll be no Huns in Parkhead

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Seán Mac D, Mar 17, 2023.

Discuss No huns in Parkhead...oh there'll be no Huns in Parkhead in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

5%. That would mean around 2,700 fans at Ibrox.

KRS-1888 likes this.
  2. leeso-ardoyne

*! I was sitting on laptop today at that time and didn't check. I was expecting it to be this week sometime. I need 6 extra. Usually get 4 extra but could do with another two. Looks like two sitting in pub watching it haha

3. leeso-ardoyne

Na, not for me. Back to all the way it used to be.

4. john2061

Don't think it will ever go back to that as the zombies claiming they have 5000 season ticket holders at the broamloan stand and can't move them to other parts of the stadium and it's going to be either a European allocation which would be a problem as you would have zombie supporters in the upper part above you or zero support.

5. leeso-ardoyne

Celtic and rangers have all the say about the seats in their own stadium. In not a nice way to put it, them 5000 fans will be told to GTF if it's what sky demand. Don't be so niaeve to think the Huns won't tell them they will lose their seats for two games if its what sky demand or there's more money to be got from it. Them supporter's don't own them seats, season ticket holders just have a right to use them on the terms the clubs say. That's the facts of it!

seanm likes this.
  6. leeso-ardoyne

I disagree! I think it'll be back next season

7. celtic warrior

I know it is defeating the point of the atmosphere in football as a game overall... but * me man, some of vibes and noise I've seen coming from Parkhead when it was that Celts only game... was * amazing.

It reminded me of what the place was like when I was teen on CL nights under MON and we were winning awards for our atmosphere

8. john2061

If only sky tells them too as sevco don't want the Celtic support there and even some getting to the extreme from their support and banning the Celtic players as well and just award the points to the home team so they don't have to play Celtic * madness from some of them sevco fans .

leeso-ardoyne and Wee Baldy like this.
  9. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    It's the type of hun behaviour that has been allowed to go unchecked by the football authorities for years now. Can you imagine the negative publicity and uproar we would get if we did a fraction of the * they have done

seanm and john2061 like this.
  10. john2061

The minute they banned Sutton and Lennon from their stadium trying to to do their job for bt sport that's when the football authorities should have stepped in and now they seem to do what they want without any repercussions and think there's a league rule that you should provide 5% of the capacity of your stadium to away support.

Wee Baldy likes this.
  11. Buster

This actually benefits the huns as they won't get hit with a huge bill afterwards for damaged seats

12. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

You seem to be sure the idiots won't damage their own seats

seanm likes this.
  13. Buster

That's for another thread mate :56::56:

Cena likes this.
  14. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    See this for me, just shows how weak the football authorities and the actual Police force in this country is. I back what we’ve done here, but this full situation came about due to a huff off the Huns and now it’s escalated. It shouldn’t have been allowed in the first place.

I love a full Parkhead against them obviously, I love a big away crowd for us at Ibrox obviously as well.

But see all this, it does take away a lot of the atmosphere we can sell these games for big money on. It is the reason for TV deals up here, pretty much 90% of the reason we can sell it as a unique product worth a lot of money (and we already undervalue that product). This takes away from it.

I think everything we’ve done since their huff has been 100% the right thing for us to do and react, but it shouldn’t be in the clubs hands. A stronger, competent FA shuts it down at the source point and keeps the product at it’s highest. Something we’ve never managed to do in Scotland.

15. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Unfortunately, in this country, we have a FA that is actively complicit in everything the huns do due to it's membership - ex-huns, free masons, hun supporters - i.e. Farry, Dallas, Smith etc. and those who know that they can't openly criticise the huns for fear of loosing their jobs.

seanm and Morcombe like this.
  16. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman

Its why you dont get Graeme Spiers on the radio anymore cause he wouldnt buy into this "they are just as bad as each other" party line that he was supposed to uphold. He told any hun callers the truth, that rangers were a counter-reaction to Celtic and thats all they were.

Spiers's father is a Church of Scotland minister and Graeme Spiers is a regular at the Church of Scotland. He publically and repeatedly rejected rangers "protestant tradition"....saying that the were never historically a protestant club, this only came about because of Celtic's Irish identity and people wanting to identify as the opposite to that. All they ever were is the anti-Celtic, they have no identity of their own. Spiers constantly stuck by this and brought it up countless times until he was finally kicked off the radio and he isnt allowed on anymore, or the telly for that matter. Hun run media

17. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    I get what your saying but I, like others, spend thousands following Celtic home away and abroad yet we can’t support our team in our biggest domestic away day
    Football is about rivalry not just on the pitch but in the stands and that is missing these days

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  18. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Our bus got 24 extra tickets

19. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

James Bisgrove says there will be a "maximum" of 800 Celtic fans at Ibrox for the derbies next season.

There has been much debate over away attendances at Ibrox and Celtic Park and the already-drastically reduced away capacity was removed altogether for the final two Premiership games this season. Record Sport understands Celtic wanted a return to sizeable visiting crowds of 7,000+ but Rangers refused to hand the Broomloan Stand back to the Hoops.

Speaking at his press conference, incoming CEO Bisgrove fielded a question over the likely away crowds for the Old Firm games at Ibrox next season. And while he confirmed talks will take place with Police Scotland and rivals Celtic over returning visiting fans to the derby, he revealed 800 will be the "maximum" number for 2023/24.

20. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    * them, completely writing their own rulebook. Said it before I'll say it again, these * should have been burried in 2012. They were * then but even worse now, their superiority complex and self entitlement is scary.