1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Aissa Laidouni

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Gazzi79, Dec 8, 2022.

Discuss Aissa Laidouni in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. mickcfc91

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - Scott Brown .. All Time - Lubo n henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Wiley Maley
  2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Ferencvaros star Aissa Laidouni has left the door open for a winter move from the Hungarian champions amid links with Celtic.

Reports in France suggest that the Scottish Premiership leaders are among a number of clubs that had the Tunisia international on their radar during the World Cup, with Ange Postecoglou weighing up any additional moves he needs to make in the January transfer window. Laidouni was impressive in the Middle East despite Tunisia going out in the group stage playing a key part in the impressive 1-0 win over France in their last Group D fixture, before Les Bleus went on to reach the World Cup final.

Wolfsburg have also been credited with an interest while reports in Hungary suggest Russian clubs are weighing up a move. Ferencvaros have stated they will not stand in the player's way should the right offer come in for their key man, as they look to bankroll a push to the latter stages of the Europa League and the sale of Laidouni could be vital.

However, Laidouni appears to be keeping his options open this month amid the reports. Speaking to Ulloi ut 129 returning to training after the club's winter break the 26-year-old was asked about potential interest from Celtic and Wolfsburg.

He replied: "I don't have to deal with them. I feel very comfortable at Ferencvaros, I have a live contract with Ferencvaros.

"All my respect goes to the club, the head coach, the sports director, the president.

"This is a big family. And I'm a professional, and I have to do my job that way. I have to do my job in such a way that I am ready for any possibility.

3. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Seems he isn't in a hurry to leave.

4. Danny88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Hart
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Giakoumakis 99 Red Balloons
  5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

https://www.footmercato.net/a249753...res-de-pret-avec-oa-obligatoire-pour-laidouni

Already very good with Ferencvaros in the Europa League especially against AS Monaco, Aïssa Laïdouni confirmed his good dispositions at the 2022 World Cup with Tunisia. Whether against Denmark (where he was elected man of the game) or against France where he was one of the best players on the field, the Tunisian international midfieldered with a thousand lights despite the premature elimination of his family.

If the native of Livry Gargan, author of a small anthology bridge against Eduardo Camavinga, hesitates to leave a club still qualified for the European Cup, two loan offers with a mandatory option (of the order of €5 million) have arrived on the desk of the president of the Hungarian club, a broad leader of the Hungarian championship. According to our information, these are the Genoa Sampdoria and the Cremonese, two Serie A teams that particularly appreciate the profile of the 26-year-old midfielder. To be continued.

6. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    * me, surely we can go in there with a similar loan to buy option? €5m is a bit higher than I would have initially wanted to pay but we will be getting a decent fee if and when we sell O’Riley and I wouldn’t be against replacing Turnbull.

Gloukh has been always been the one I wanted us to target. To replace O’Riley. I would like a different sort of midfielder though and I do think we could lose 4 or 5 midfielders in the next couple of windows.

O’Riley, Turnbull, Abildgaard, Ideguchi and McCarthy.

Replace with Iwata, Laidouni and Gloukh.

7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

After being announced in Italy on the side of Sampdoria and Cremonese, Tunisian international midfielder Aïssa Laidouni is finally interested in Ligue 1. If OL did not declare interest in the Ferencvaros midfielder, another L1 club is interested in interest in the player who particularly shone during the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, against Denmark and France in particular.

According to our information, this is Toulouse FC. The Ville Rose club has studied the profile of the 26-year-old player and is not insensitive to his qualities. For the moment, no offer has yet reached the office of the leaders of the Hungarian club, but this could quickly happen, especially since a Spanish club and a German club are also in its footsteps. To be continued

8. Danny88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joe Hart
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Giakoumakis 99 Red Balloons
  9. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    They just nicking our players and players on our list now aye?

10. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
  11. PaddyJamieson

Missed the boat big time with this, I feel.

12. DonnyCelt

Less than £4M as well. * daylight robbery. *.

13. Lewis Kerr

Definitely a missed opportunity.

14. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    That is a robbery indeed. It seemed like we never showed serious interest, though.

DonnyCelt and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  15. RabS Aw fuck it Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    At least we aren't the only ones being robbed by Union Berlin...

16. jvalin

I'm fairly confident Iwata at £1.1M is a bigger steal than Laidouni at £4M. Can't possibly sign everybody. We have 6 serviceable (to say the least) central midfielders in Iwata, McGregor, Hatate, O'Riley, Mooy and Turnbull. Unless we sell one of these guys, we don't need yet another central midfielder.

Dublin Celt likes this.
  17. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Agreed- we all see players we'd love to sign. But I trust our scouting department to do us right- it's in the best state since the John Park era. There's also Hakšabanović, who can easily play in the middle.

Cammaris likes this.
  18. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

19. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Close this one then