1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Paul67, Dec 17, 2010.

Discuss Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Still no mention of when it was booed and made a mockery of at Tynecastle last week..

Yet all the focus will be on Sunday. Funny that..

Mystic Penguin and stew37 like this.
  2. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    I see Celtic fans have treked down to Wales this afternoon to Boo the King... :fear:

Rydo1888*, Montero, Wee Baldy and 4 others like this.
  3. horseshoe

It's backfiring massively for the staunch brigade now, especially after the likes of jeremy kyle waded in and every right minded person that didn't really care about this til now pointing out that if scumbags like him are against you you're probably doing something right. The more the media pretend everyone loves the monarchy and we're all in mourning the more the average joe is getting sick of it.

4. Martybhoy53

If the Pope had died and the scum had banners saying f*** the Pope do you think nonetities like Morgan, Kyle, Jordan et al would publicly condem it? Would they *.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
    Damnati, Rydo1888*, Wee Baldy and 4 others like this.
  5. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Btw just out of interest, where did the sign say * the Queen? * the Queen is an attack on one person, * the Crown is an attack on the Monachy as a whole. Funny how the masses have picked out one person out of the whole family they think that's aimed at. Couldn't have been the Paedo, the racist or any mater of untouchable from their crooked family.

Mystic Penguin likes this.
  6. Paulthecelt1965

Any protest that has `Kyle, Morgan, Farrage and the Daily Mail up in arms really has to be on the right side. That being said there is an opportunity on Sunday to highlight things they don’t really want to be talking about, Kenya, Ireland, Catholics as second class citizens Andrew, Charles and the Saudis, and a multitude more. Let’s not give them something they can dismiss so easily.

The Phoenix likes this.
  7. john2061

I have got to shake my head with those thousands standing to go by the coffin and why are those thousands not on the street demonstrating on the standard of living crisis and what this Tory government is putting families into poverty by doing nothing and working class people need to go on strike for a decent wage .
    There needs to be a classless society and the monarchy is out of date in the 21st century were we have alot of poverty-stricken families now by no fault of their own but by a government who sit on their hands and allow companies to make big profits .
    We need a government for all the people who will look after the pensioners and give working class people a decent wage and a better standard of living.

muaythai postie, Mickmac and Noskeil like this.
  8. leeso-ardoyne

So * if they are all pointing the finger at us. What's the worst that can happen for speaking the truth. A small fine. Well well happy take it on the chin. * the queen and * the crown!

Rydo1888*, trackebhoy, stew37 and 3 others like this.
  9. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    We won t get that government until we get independence. Even the English Labour party won't give us that government.

stew37 likes this.
  10. scootz

I was going to post the Father Ted 'Careful Now / Down With This Sort of Thing' but I was beaten to it. *!

:56:

Seriously though - I wouldn't have went with anything as I don't feel the need to share my thoughts on banners at sporting events. I'll gladly give my opinion if asked though, and I'l gladly vote to abolish the monarchy if such a vote ever happens.

Moore likes this.
  11. stew37

Get the banners out on Sunday, and hope St Mirren do the same. I'll be meeting up with one of my best pals on Sunday to watch the game at his, no seen him in ages. He's a St Mirren fan, maybe the only person not a Celtic fan I'd watch a game of ours with, and he hates the monarchy as much as me.

12. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    I hate the monarchy as much as anyone but if was there on Sunday I’d stay silent for the minute, let’s be honest all the scum are dying for us to make a mockery of it, personally just my opinion but that would sicken them more

13. Martybhoy53

14. G40B

Genuinely can’t believe the gall of part timers denouncing the Green Brigade as ‘not real Celtic fans’.

These are the types who’d knock back a free spare, unless it was against the Huns or a European team.

Rydo1888*, murphy88, Noskeil and 4 others like this.
  15. john2061

Be lucky to get a small flag into the game as I think they are going to make sure no banners get into the ground so expect to get searched .

16. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    The bbc would probably have a giggle about it in the same way they did discussing John Knox clearing the Catholics out of Scotland the other day

Noskeil and Twisty like this.
  17. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I think our fans should all just turn their backs in the same way some people did at Thatcher's funeral

NomDePlum likes this.
  18. StevieBhoooy!

They forgot to mention that Mr Knox also married a 16 year old when he was in his 50s….

Wouldnt do to highlight that sort of thing.

Wee Baldy likes this.
  19. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    haha! Yeah that's just it though! We all sit back and watch whilst it happens and don't express our feelings/views then there would be no vote. The coverage we are getting is exactly what's needed. Forcing people almost to mourn...
    Quote I heard on Twitter. 'You can't expect the oppressed, to Mourn the oppressor'. Ireland, Scotland & Wales were, and still are, some of the first victims of the English Monarch.

scootz likes this.
  20. Martybhoy53

At the minutes applause we should all turn our backs and do the Poznan.