1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Paul67, Dec 17, 2010.

Discuss Celtic Supporters Thread (contains GB chat) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    In a week that people have been arrested for expressing anti monarchy views I'm glad the banners were made and I'm fine with any consequences.

JML67, Rydo1888*, Montero and 8 others like this.
  2. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    A blogger on another Celtic Fans Forum posted this re Angie's press conference from a thread on a huns forum. Just shows the mentality of those feckers

"But this thing generated more than 200 replies, and but for a couple of them almost every one was a bile soaked, hateful, vicious disgrace. It is, to be frank, the kind of thread that should get websites shut down. All sorts of goons wishing death on people and such like. One guy suggested that it was time for “ethnic cleansing.”
    [​IMG]

McChiellini.. and Mystic Penguin like this.
  3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Another raging *

Mystic Penguin likes this.
  4. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    I love it

G40B likes this.
  5. murphy88

Jeremy Kyle and Piers Morgan as presenters. Obviously being a complete bawbag must have been a criteria for getting a gig with TalkTV.

6. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I hate the monarchy as much as anyone. Have to mute the TV if the national anthem comes on and if I can still see people singing it I have to turn it off. How ordinary working class people can think anyone should be entitled to the wealth, privilege, power and status they have just for being born - something not only every other human being has managed to achieve but every mammal - is beyond me. They seem to think our hatred is based on religion but for me anyway it has nothing to do with religion - would be against any monarchy of any religion.
    The only thing that disappoints me a bit is that the banner could have said something a bit smarter. * the crown is just a bit crass but I suppose it at least didn't single out the queen. It showed that our hatred is for the whole institution though most commentators are ignoring that and saying it's offensive to those mourning her - suits their agenda.

carraigbhoy and Sonic Reducer like this.
  7. McGrory1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Quite frankly, if the likes of Piers Morgan and Jeremy Kyle have an issue then we’re doing something right.

Bawbags of the absolute highest order.

craigtheceltic, JML67, TESLA and 19 others like this.
  8. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Normally get a couple of wee moments I cringe in these games, when the likes of the SAM song and that get wheeled out, but Sunday I'm gonna savour every last * minute of the anger this shitehole country is gonna feel watching us.

Give em * bhoys, * the crown, the huns, the tories and every single gammon watching.

Martybhoy53, trackebhoy and Twisty like this.
  9. AdamRS Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can’t get enough Depeche mode
    If it annoys that little * * kyle then keep it up.

Mystic Penguin likes this.
  10. DonnyCelt

Jeremy Kyle playing the hard *, come to the East end of Glasgow ya pusdy and you'll say * all. Not everyone liked the Queen, not everyone likes the monarchy, freedom of speech and right to protest. Deal with it ya stupid crying *.

Wee Baldy and Martybhoy53 like this.
  11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    The Duke of York aka filthy beast paedophile has well documented problem's and mistakes but he's enraged at banners and calling out said beast that his slag old dear who everyone should be mourning, made sure was paid 12 million hush money..

Some rat Jeremy Kyle who cheated on his wife with the nanny and made a career talking down to the lower class in society before being shutdown as someone done their self in off the back of his 'show' ....trying to take the moral high ground. Lol..

Do me a favour. He'd * his pants if he had it stuck on him..

JML67, Rydo1888*, marti~bhoy and 4 others like this.
  12. jambo_cfc

Glad that the banners are making big noises , let’s be honest is there a need for a monarchy in this day and age? I don’t think so , between the estates and what’s within them they could be made to better use in helping to end poverty within the *UK* , whatever happened to free speech and many people don’t like the royal family because of the scandals that are swept that a normal man or women would be crucified for!

13. carraigbhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
    MickeyyMack likes this.
  14. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    You know you're on the right side when you've got arseholes like Jeremy Kyle criticising you, a man who led a show that exploited poor and dumb people and paraded it as entertainment.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
    marti~bhoy, Montero and Wee Baldy like this.
  15. stew37

* the queen the king, Jeremy Kyle, Piers Morgan, Nigel Farage, Simon Jordan, Danny Murphy and any other * that's got something to say about it. Shove your outrage right up your * pipe. People are very selective in regards to what they get offended about.

Martybhoy53 and Conjuring_Obey like this.
  16. scootz

I have no problems with protest banners about the monarchy (even at this time) - I'd have preferred them to be a bit more intelligent than '* The Crown', and a bit less childish than referencing Michael Fagan though.

Our support is surely more intelligent than this!?

BigDoggyWoofWoof likes this.
  17. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    It got the response we wanted tbf!

What would you have went for?

18. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Mock outrage of lyrics to a song

19. vortex666

I'm getting * sick of these * having a go a our fans ..I mean we arent the only ones sick of the monarchy..just have a look at the #abolishthemonachy on Twitter for instance and see the amount of support ..even today talk of us on radio behind closed door .next euro home game ffs .and this weekend game under spotlight talking about point deduction as well lol .can just see sky right get those mics turned up and every banner filmed ...even if we do get points away we still stroll the league ..all this histeria about to fade away after Monday .already womens groups are going mental about nonce Andrew in charge if sausage fingers is I'll or away ..

20. Los Palmas 7 something strange happened Gold Member

carefulnow.jpg