1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Murdered 14 year old in Belfast.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by packybhoy, Jun 27, 2020.

Discuss Murdered 14 year old in Belfast. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. charlietully

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Great to see this getting exposure at Celtic Park. Noah's mum Fiona is never going to let up until the sordid truth comes out.

Johniebhoy. likes this.
  2. leeso-ardoyne

Yep, excellent from the GB yet again.

The part I've highlighted though. I honestly don't think she will get what she and everyone of us wants. I grew up in that environment and when some things happen, people just don't talk. Everyone will probably know or suspect what happened in that area but to go to the cops with a statement is another thing all together when known UDA leaders are involved somehow. It's just not going to happen. It's like when Robert McCartney was murdered by top Provo's. There was something like 50-100 people in the pub that night and every single one of them when questioned by the cops all said they where in the toilet yet the toilets where very small and max you'd get in there would be 5-10 people.

With that said though. I do hope Noah's mother gets her justice one way or another. Terrible what happened to that child plus the pain she'll be going through daily doesn't bare thinking.

packybhoy likes this.
  3. charlietully

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Know what you are saying mate and people not talking is obviously part of it but the family's focus of concern seems to be the forces of law and order's response to the whole tragedy.

leeso-ardoyne likes this.