1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Champions League Cost of 3 games package

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by jake10, Aug 9, 2022.

Discuss Cost of 3 games package in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    at age 14 I was over 6 feet tall and often got a lift over the turnstile by men smaller than me, just as well as I wouldn’t have got in a lot of the time

and it was, “get yer cheeeeeewin gum and macrooooom bar”

Dalbeth3 likes this.
  2. leeso-ardoyne

Not matter what the price will be. There'll be 3 full houses on the night of these games. It's * thou when it'll be at the high end because things are getting tight for some people nowadays. I suspect it'll be 150£ for the package. There'll be a few moans and growns all over the chat boards and in the pubs but they'll still pay for it. Although, 50quid to watch us in the CL against the likes of real Madrid, Liverpool, barca and so on isn't that much IMO.

3. celtic warrior

Side note, the wait for the CL stage draw is dragging its *.

I can't wait. Just want to know for sure where we stand and where I can try and put some hope on our European ambitions

4. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    I hope it is similar to the average throughout Europe but I can understand if it is on the higher side as unlike most CL clubs we don't have a large tv deal to fall back on and ticket revenue is one of our main incomes. I won't complain if its higher than i would like as i will pay it anyway

5. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

129 for adults

6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

The Champions of Scotland make their return to European football’s top table in two weeks’ time, with anticipation already building as the Celts prepare for the glamour and excitement of the UEFA Champions League group stage.

With Matchday 1 (September 6/7) scheduled to take place earlier than usual this year, and coming hot on the heels of the group stage draw on August 25, we’re putting our three-match packages for the group stage games at Celtic Park on sale early, exclusively to Season Ticket holders.

We know that many supporters will wish to get their packages early, but we have ensured that the deadline to buy (August 29) is after the group stage draw, when we know exactly who we will be facing in the world’s greatest club competition.

Secure your seat now to get behind Ange and the Bhoys as we prepare to welcome back Champions League nights to Paradise.

THREE-MATCH PACKAGES ON SALE NOW TO STH
    Three-match packages are now available online only to those Season Ticket holders who are not affected by UEFA requirements for these matches and are not members of the Home Cup Ticket Scheme, priced:

• * - £129
    • Concession - £99
    • Under 13 - £90
    No booking fees will apply to three-match package purchases made online.

Season Cards will be activated for those Season Ticket holders who buy a three-match package for their seasonal seat.

Upgrades of concession three-match packages for use by an * will be priced at £180 and are only available at the Ticket Office or by calling the Customer Service line on 0141 230 1967.

Match tickets will be issued for any three-match package upgrades. Print-at-home tickets are not available for these matches.

DEADLINE TO BUY
    The deadline for Season Ticket holders not affected by UEFA requirements to purchase their three-match package is 9am on Monday, August 29.

UEFA REQUIREMENTS
    Due to UEFA requirements for UEFA Champions League matches, a small number of Season Ticket holders will be unable to purchase their seasonal seat for the group stage games.

Season Ticket holders who are impacted and are not members of the Home Cup Ticket Scheme will have a priority window to purchase a three-match package for an alternative seat online only from 10am on Wednesday, August 31 until 9am on Thursday, September 1.

Match tickets for the alternative seat purchased will be sent by post. Print-at-home tickets are not available for these matches.

Further information and details of the affected areas are available online

HOME CUP TICKET SCHEME INFORMATION
    Season Ticket holders on the Home Cup Ticket Scheme who are unaffected by UEFA requirements will automatically secure their season seat for all three group stage games and their Season Cards will be activated on successful collection of payment.

Members of the Home Cup Ticket Scheme whose seasonal seat is not available due to UEFA requirements will automatically be allocated an alternative seat and match tickets will be sent by post.

All Home Cup Ticket Scheme members will have payments collected on:

• Thursday, September 1
    • Friday, September 23
    • Friday, October 14
    TICKET OFFICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE OPENING HOURS
    The Ticket Office and Customer Service line will be open from 11am-2pm on Tuesday, August 23 to Friday, August 26.

The Customer Service line will also be open from 10am-2pm on Saturday, August 27.

The Ticket Office will be closed on Monday, August 29 and Tuesday, August 30.

HEAR THAT ANTHEM, THEN HELP DROWN IT OUT
    Nothing beats the incredible atmosphere of a packed Paradise on European nights.

And with just weeks to go until Celtic Park once again takes centre stage across the world on the biggest of occasions in European football, now is your opportunity to secure your seat and be part of the legendary atmosphere as the Celts kick-off their UEFA Champions League campaign.

7. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    In comparison Chelsea is £105, Spurs I would assume charge category a prices which is about £50 to 100 per game.

8. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    I think £43 a game is steep but in fairness, the club have splashed the money this summer so I don’t really mind that sort of price.

9. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    43 quid for a seat at the top table for 3 game's at least....isn't bad at all..

craigtheceltic likes this.
  10. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Was £114 in 2017 a don’t think it’s bad at all and for those that don’t want to buy them then it’s not a legal requirement

11. Paradise88

When do the usual very few general sale seats go online :86:

12. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

I don't think there'll be a general sale for packages if anything they'll be individual general sales for matches depending on what the away team send back

13. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

It’s not bad. Especially if you compared it to what it will be if the mob across the city qualify. They were 117 ST and 129 Gen for EL last year. They fleece their own something rotten.

14. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Prices are reasonable enough, can’t complain.

15. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    Aye, the board not taking the * over the price of big cup ticket package is appreciated, somehow if they’d have went for that extra £7 and made them £50 it would have felt like taking the * and they know they’re selling out no matter what, another wee tick mark for Nicholson, so far he’s let Ange get on with building a good side, long may he continue to impress.

CAN’T * WAIT to drown out that theme tune of EUFA

16. stirfry999

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hatate oreily kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    y n w a
    Christ the huns were £129.00 last year for the europa league we are getting a bargain

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  17. Paradise88

Huns were charging £105 for their 3rd kit top. We are charging £65.

If they get through tomorrow they'll be paying £160+ for a package.

18. alex_bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys Of The Old Brigade
    I see my ticket is affected by the ‘UEFA requirements’ - is it first come first served on the 31st or are you pretty much guaranteed a seat just in a different part of the ground?

19. leeso-ardoyne

Surprised at the price of it. With the rise in costs in everything these days I was expecting them to charge 150 or close to it and you couldn't really blame them if they did. But, 120 for 3 CL games, fair * to the Celtic board for keeping them this low. Definitely a thumbs up from me

20. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    I think that's very reasonable tbh.