1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

How many games do you play at the same time?

Discussion in 'Computers and Gaming' started by Fully87, Jul 24, 2022.

Discuss How many games do you play at the same time? in the Computers and Gaming area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Fully87

Fav Celtic Player:
    Leigh Griffiths
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Finished up work last month so had all the time in the world to start playing my backlog collection of games. Playing through about 5 or 6 games at a time right now. I have a rule if a game does not click with me in the first couple of hours I'll abandon it, maybe give it a chance again in a couple weeks or months. Another rule I have is if I get bored with a game then a won't force myself to finish it, even if a have spent 50 hours on it and there's only a couple hours left. Just completed Ratchet n Clank Rift Apart Ps5 and Shadow Tactics Aiko's Choice on PC. While also getting Many hours spent on Mk11, GT7, Returnal on Ps5 and Pillers Of Eternity 2, ElderScrolls online, Gtfo
    PC and Halo Infinite Series S. fuking unreal trying to remember each games control scheme and game mechanics because am switching between that many games,genres and different platforms. Does anyone else play that many games at the same time? Or do you just stick to one or two at a time?

2. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Nah just 2, 1 will be a story driven game and the other will be a sports game of some short.

Can't be arsed with different stories rolling around my mind.

Same with my TV series, watch 1, finish and them move on.

littlekennie, MacEwan and Fully87 like this.
  3. Idioteque I’ll laugh until my head comes off

1, I tend to play a game until I complete it or get bored of it. I find it hard to go back to games once I’ve played something else.