1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Josip Juranovic

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by GavCFC1, Aug 21, 2021.

Discuss Josip Juranovic in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Keano88

2. Keano88

Obviously training has finished and he’s out enjoying himself with the missus.

3. Gazzi79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hart
    Cheers pal @Notorious

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

4. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Grinning Josip Juranovic insists he hopes to bring more trophies to Celtic next season despite speculation over his long-term future at the club.

Juranovic arrived from Legia Warsaw a year ago and was a key man for Ange Postecogloulast season, filling in on both sides of the back four. He was a perfect fit for the Australian's relentless style of play and played a key role in the Premiership and Premier Sports Cup triumphs, and his impressive form has earned admirers this summer.

The boss will see the Croat as vital to the club next season as he looks to keep the league title at Celtic Park as well impress in the Champions League with group stage football guaranteed next season. However, reports suggested that several English Premier League sides and La Liga giants Atletico Madrid were chasing a deal, with transfer guru Fabrizio Romano going as far to claim he "expected" Juranovic to leave Glasgow's east end.

But the full-back only appeared to be focussed on Celtic. The rumour mill doesn't appear to be impact on Juranovic as he looked ahead to the next campaign and the chance to add to to his two winners medals

In a brief cameo on Celtic TV promoting the new club's home kit next season, when asked about his thoughts on it Juranovic said: "It's amazing, green and white, (looks) like first place. It's really amazing. I can't wait to wear it during a game."

He was then asked about winning some more trophies next season in the kit, and he quipped: "I hope so."

NomDePlum likes this.
  5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

while Liel Abada and Josip Juranovic have also picked up minor knocks.

While Abada and Juranovic are believed to have sustained minor injuries and should be able to join in with the main group again shortly

6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

7. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Josip is fine, he trained fully this morning, but he missed the first part of the week so we are trying to get all the guys into a programme where they do a bit of work before we expose them to game time.

8. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    See media mentioning we won't be able to turn down £10m (4x his fee) for him whilst telling us that Shirley Bassey after 1 good half season in his puff (still cost the equaliser in EL final) will command a fee 2.5 times that (40x his original fee).

The_Bhoy, King Kwon and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  9. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Lot eh *

dbhoy72 likes this.
  10. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    That was Alan Hutton that said that

11. Kyogoals67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields Of Athenry
    There's no way that we should ever consider selling Jura for anything less than £20 million plus.

£10 million is a silly insult, when you consider KT goes for £25 million and Jura is as good for me. Or could even get better. Certainly less injury prone.

martin_d likes this.
  12. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Thanks Ange

The_Bhoy, seanm, JML67 and 1 other person like this.
  13. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    That Celtic67fins72 is shouting he’s for and playing on Wednesday

14. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Alan Hutton wrote that piece of * and SMSM are wanking over it.

That’s the source, utter * mince.

He also added if Atletico Madrid offered 10 million it would be hard to turn down, facts are they are in financial trouble with massive debts.

He talks utter *.

seanm likes this.
  15. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

16. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    So juranovic is worth less that the guy who couldn't get a game at rangers then moved to Everton and still can't get a game? What is it with Huns and the numbers they make up ?

martin_d and seanm like this.
  17. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    I know, * mental these rabids talk utter *.

10 million for one of his legs.

seanm, Rydo1888* and muaythai postie like this.
  18. MickeyyMack CELTIC GLASGOW OK Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
  19. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Focused Josip Juranovic has shut down speculation over his immediate Celtic future but admits he was flattered with links to Atletico Madrid

Atletico have made buying a new right back a priority and Celtic are desperate to keep Juranovic, who will be going to the World Cup in Qatar later this year. And the player wants to continue starring for the Premiership champions ahead of their return to the Champions League for the first time in five years.

the 26-year-old is *-bent on building on his impressive debut season and is refusing to get ahead of himself. Juranovic admits he's counting down the days to star in world football's biggest club competition. He said: "I hope there was something in the stories, but honestly I didn't even ask our manager or anything about it. I didn't care. I have to keep my feet firmly on the ground. It was Atletico Madrid after all, but I'm at a big club already, Celtic.

Finally I have the chance to play in the Champions League here. Just to hear the atmosphere, that anthem and to get to play on that stage. At Croatia, when you have a player like Josko Guardiol, who has been mentioned to make an £80 million move, as a teammate, you immediately gain great confidence being in the same side as someone like him. Then we have players like Martin Erlic, Josip Sutalo and Josip Stanisic - they have all won good transfers to big clubs. So the future is bright for Croatian football

20. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Basically admitted he’s actively looking for a move after only a season of service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk