1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Depp Vs Heard.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by celtic warrior, May 17, 2022.

Discuss Depp Vs Heard. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Mr. Slippyfist

If yous haven’t seen it already, have a watch of the testimony that the psychiatrist that Heard’s team have wheeled out.

Absolute comedy gold, like watching a Jewish Mr. Bean in all his glory :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keano88 likes this.
  2. stew37

Read that someone held up a baby in the public gallery and shouted about it being Johnny Depp's. Sounds like an absolute circus with folk trying to make themselves famous. Should patch the televised updates and just make the recordings available after it's all done and dusted, if people want to watch. Kind of making a mockery of the whole thing.

3. celtic warrior

Can't say I've seen anything off that or it even being reported on, no doubt it would have been covered by someone somewhere within mainstream media worldwide.

This whole case is just ridiculous...Johnny Depp will likely lose I'd say, as I'd feel there is enough to suggest he has at least hit her once and that is all that matters.

When that judgement is likely given no one will then consider everything else that is to me, clearly fabricated, the two identical photos that amber is certain where taken at different days, the fact she's so horrendously beaten yet goes onto James Corden less then 24hours later, literally no medical evidence to suggest she's even so much as walked through a Dr's office despite claiming she has seen one.

That cartoon caricature of a Dr on yesterday and whoever that women was yesterday also testifying and trying to draw comparisons to Gal Gadot, Jason Mamoa and Zendaya for Heards career trajectory. Claiming both she received no new work after initial Aquaman movie because studios know and appreciate scheduling conflicts but also claiming it was unusual that she didn't get more work as did the likes of the names mentioned.

It's a shitshow, I can't even put to why I'm taking an interest as no fan of either and their works...but it's just strange watching this unfold.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  4. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    it's just 2 actors acting.

5. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    I watched a few videos of it now, it is quite entertaining bizarrely. Depp doesn't strike (pun i suppose) me as someone who'd hit a woman. Amber heard coming across like a real cow in her attitude doesn't exactly endear her to the world.

6. Mr Cleansheets

Who gives a *?

7. Mr. Slippyfist

About 8 minutes I watched her this morning pretending to whimper and sob whilst trying to appear like she was gasping for air at her harrowing tale, and it took her at least 6 and a half minutes before she managed to squeeze out a little bit of a tear.

Horrendous actress, performance worthy of a Razzie!

8. Bonobhoy

Loads of people do. It affects many as well and its a landmark case for men being abused.

And obviously you do as you feel the need to enter the thread.

Moore likes this.
  9. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    He admitted he’* her and has told people he’* her. It’s not defamation.

It’s America though, so nothing will surprise me regarding the verdict.

10. Al Bootyerbaws

Guy called Morgan Tremaine handed Amber Heard's lawyer their * the other day when she tried coming the * with him. It's on youtube.

11. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Definitely not a normal court case. It's 2 actors at work, although she has overdone it. Crocodile tears etc.

She's been ripped apart at times, but nothing would surprise you at the result.

12. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

I’ve only caught little bits of this but my favourite part was when Depp said she took a * on his bed. :giggle1:

honda likes this.
  13. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

I heard she shat on his head or something.

14. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    Amber *
    that's a nickname that's gonny stick :56:

15. JamesM09

I’ve second screened a fair bit of it at this point and I don’t think he has admitted to hitting her.

I think the most he’s admitted is when she was battering him he tried to restrain her or something like that.

The defamation part comes from her implying he was a serial domestic abuser which it’s pretty clear at this point he wasn’t. It seems to me she was the abuser and would often hit him. There’s a recording where she mocks him when he accuses her of domestic abuse, saying no one would believe him.

I think he’ll struggle to ‘win’ the case because the op-ed isn’t very specific and overall quite light. Incidentally, at this point I suspect that was deliberate because she knew she didn’t have a leg to stand on, which this case has shown.

In my opinion, he’s almost certainly achieved what he set out to do here which is essentially clear his name as an abuser. In other words I wouldn’t be surprised if he started getting roles again. She, on the other hand, is finished.

cas79 and Keano88 like this.
  16. Keano88

Has he?

I’ve watched a lot of the trial but haven’t seen anyone on the stand admit that they’ve seen or heard of Depp hitting her.

cas79 and JamesM09 like this.
  17. Keano88

Same aye.

Depp disputed parts of Heard’s testimony, saying he has never struck a woman. In response to the head-butting claim, Depp alleged that Heard attacked him and they might have accidentally knocked heads while he attempted to restrain her.

18. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    What a waste of * money, the only winners will be the lawyers.

19. JamesM09

Yeah was this the same incident where he was hiding in the bathroom and the door hit her toe?

If it was then there’s a recording of her admitting the truth of this situation, although it may have been a different incident, I wasn’t totally sure.

20. Keano88

Think it was a different incident but another similar situation where he’s trying to leave the argument and she’s trying to keep him there.

That one on the recording really sounds like she was terrified of Depp doesn’t it :giggle1: …. He’s escaped into the bathroom to get away from an argument and she follows him, bangs on the door until he opens it and hits her toe. She then kicks the door against his head and when he stands up she punches him.

You’d think on the recording where she’s saying she didn’t mean to hit him with the door but did mean to punch him that she’d mention if he’d hit her during that argument but she doesn’t. Says it all.

JamesM09 likes this.