1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Yosuke Ideguchi

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Dec 31, 2021.

Discuss Yosuke Ideguchi in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Foley1888

I think he will be a player for us next season. He has been unfortunate in the timing of his injury. He looks good in possession and has a good reading of the game, also not frightened to get it forward quick.

I am still not sure if he is definitely a player that would play as the deepest centre midfielder or a more secure option in the position that Hatate has been playing.

Ange wanted Ideguchi and the other 3 guys he brought from the J league have all been very good and look brilliant, so I have no reason to doubt he can be someone that makes a good contribution for us next year.

With Bitton and Rogic away, also likelihood is Soro will be off and what happens with McCarthy is anyones guess, there is definitely game time for midfield options there.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    Northerner and Dalbeth3 like this.
  2. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Very tidy. Seemed to play naturally on the right so possibly slots straight into the gap Rogic has left.

3. celtic warrior

He could be the surprise player next season.

It's all just little glimpses but he seems incredibly tidy and sharp in his play...could be the key Ange needs for style of play

4. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    Missed the game yesterday as I had to bring my son to his hurling match but liking the insight in here. Certainly seems like he'll okay a big part next year. Maybe we already have Nir's replacement.

5. Moustache

It was good to see him get some time yesterday, especially as he seemed pretty decent. It’s a shame that his injury stopped him from being more involved this year, but hopefully he’ll get more of a chance to make an impact next season.

bagforlife and Dalbeth3 like this.
  6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

https://number.bunshun.jp/articles/-/852895?page=1
    For Yosuke Ideguchi, Celtic will be the fourth club overseas.

After traveling to Leeds United in England, Cultural Leonesa in Spain and Greuther Fürth in Germany, he decided to return to Gamba Osaka in the summer of 2019.

There is only one reason why I decided to try again in Europe last winter. It is a great regret that never disappeared after returning to Japan.

"I've always wanted to go abroad again. When I got a talk from Celtic last fall, it was a quick decision. The last year and a half I was abroad ended with regret. How much I can do. I have a strong desire to look back. "

I have vivid memories of the six months I spent in Leon, the second part of Spain. In 2018, he joined the Leeds rental transfer and was the first European team to play in just five games. Participation time is 107 minutes. He hasn't participated since the end of February, and as a result, he missed out on the Russian World Cup.

"It was hard for me to play in Leon for almost half a year. After that, I was injured and returned to Japan instead of my ideal form. Celtic will be the second challenge. Absolutely the result. I have a strong desire to keep it. "

Joining Celtic, I got the impression that it was easier to do on and off the pitch than in past clubs. His first overseas experience was not always positive. He was not a member in many games, and he continued to run lonely along the river where the morning mist struck.

"Celtic is easy to blend in as a club here, and above all (Furuhashi) Toru-kun has left the results first, so I think there is respect for Japanese players. In the past, Nakamura (Shunsuke) I wonder if the image is good. I felt that kind of atmosphere. "

The restart was unlucky. Although he immediately participated in his debut match against Hibernian, he was injured by a severe tackle in the following cup match. He hurt his ankle and was forced to leave for about a month. Under the direction of Postecoglou, who has fixed members, he did not have enough opportunities to participate after that.

There is also (Reo Hatate) in the same position. It's easy to do because there are Japanese players, but it's also a limited position. I think it's amazing that Reo has produced the results first. Of course, it's disappointing. In order to secure a fixed position here, I have to put out more of my play and features.

Celtic soccer itself is very aggressive, so if you want to bring out the characteristics, it is the part of switching offense and defense. I wish I could switch from defensive to offensive and from offensive to defensive. There are many aggressive players in the inside half, so I wish I could bring out my own goodness that is different from that. "

It is said that Postecoglou should show his goodness. By the way, in 2017, the commander who led the Australian national team was given a dynamic middle shot by Ideguchi in the final qualifying for the World Cup with the Japanese national team

"It's great for him, but it's a very bitter memory for me," Postecoglou said, while Ideguchi laughs, "I don't get that goal often."

"I think the results of goals and assists are important, but it's also difficult for me. It's not easy because I'm not a very aggressive player. It's just a required part, so I want to aim for it. hey"

Compared to himself in 2017, he is now looking around more. He returned to Japan once and has been influential for two and a half years playing in the J-League.

It was time to regain my goodness and style. In addition, I was no longer a young person in the team at Gamba. It was two and a half years when I was responsible for pulling the team. He ran crazy without thinking about anything, and in a sense, he was moving only by his own instinct. I started doing it while doing it. "

The consideration for others brought about by experience can be seen as growth. But does that hide his original instinctive and wild character?

It is said that returning to the Japanese national team is one of the goals, but the first thing I focus on in my second challenge is my daily life at Celtic.

"I'm going to play games constantly as a team. I think it's next to see the Japanese national team. I want to do it day by day without thinking too much about the future. It's possible to step up even at the club level. It's my ultimate goal, but now I want to be involved in as many games as possible so that I can contribute to the title next season as well. "

7. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Could be a big bolter for us season coming..

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk

8. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman
    He needs a run this season. He could be like a new signing for us. I still fancy him to play the holding role and allow CalMac to push further forward. If CalMac is playing further forward thats a * of a lot more goals we're gonna get from the midfield this season cause when he's given a free role he scores a lot of goals

9. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    The boy will be fine next season.

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  10. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Tommy25 and Wllm like this.
  11. thailandceltic From Immigration to Domination

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paddy
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Impressive today... yes I know, we played utter dross but I can see him being a useful player this season..A player Ange really wanted by all accounts.

Keano88 and Montero like this.
  12. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    The impressive things for most players tonight that I’m taking isn’t about the football or goals scored, it’s the fitness at this stage of pre-season. And he was one of the fittest on the pitch. We’ve all seen us play teams like the one we have tonight first game of pre-season, and look unfit and unsharp, trying to build back up to a fitness level. Didn’t look that way today, looked a lot more professional from our players whilst being on a break. Ideguchi looked like he was making sure he was fit and chasing everything the full game.

thailandceltic likes this.
  13. jambo_cfc

i think ideguchi could be a ledley type player for us , ledley was great and really got involved in Play but ledleys work off the ball was outstanding and he really allowed izaguirre to bomb forward as he would cover. Think ideguchi could do that for juranovic.

14. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    Like him on the ball, nice and tidy.

15. Keano88

I really like him.

Very good technically but also has that same passion for pressing that Kyogo, Daizen and Hatate have.

Also professional as *, never let the fact we were cruising to a win affect his attitude towards winning the ball back or getting stuck in - 3 minutes left, 7-0 up, he was still chasing it down and winning it back.

Can see him becoming a fan favourite within the next couple of months.

16. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    Looked much better than Mccarthy for me

NomDePlum likes this.
  17. cfcturbo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thomas burns
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Skibereen by wolfe tones
    Ange did say last season we
    Would see the best of him this season .looks very good player

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 likes this.
  18. Guchi Gucci Gold Member Gold Member

Basically a new player. He'll be class this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    100% - McCarthy was very quiet today.

20. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

First instinct is always to pass it backwards. Just looks miles out of place in this team.