1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v Ugly HUN Bastards Sunday may 1st Sky Sports football kick off 12pm

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Apr 24, 2022.

Discuss Celtic v Ugly HUN Bastards Sunday may 1st Sky Sports football kick off 12pm in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

2. Lewis Kerr

Don't think it really matters who starts out of Kyogo and Giakoumakis, both are good enough to do damage if they are served chances.

What is more important to us winning is the midfield battle. Lose that and we're done for. McGregor, Hatate and Rogic were rubbish in the semi final. At Ibrox we matched them, in the 3-0 win at Parkhead we demolished them - McGregor was like a man possessed and O'Riley and Hatate were everywhere. We need them to replicate their performances on that day.

Perform better in the middle and we win the game - simples.

Mr Hoopy likes this.
  3. George Theodorou

Fav Celtic Player:
    tommy gemmell
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all are good
    I agree with you. Also Bitton should be involved every time we play them. We just need to beat them with a decent score - 2 nil will be good enough for me, and we can have a strong midfield as well. Must have a minimum two goal difference to seperate us from them in the game.

4. celtic warrior

Bitton has done nothing to deserve warranting starting games against the huns.

The big Viduka likes this.
  5. Martybhoy53

The downside on Sunday is 800 stinking inbred hun mutant knuckle draggers being inside the stadium. The stench will be clearly evident.

6. 88jimmij88

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team to play for
    Totally agree. Would like to see him, McCarthy and Soro all move on in the summer. Then bring in 1 proven DM, and a quality youngster.

7. Pacific Ocean Blue

He's a *

8. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Come on Ange start both

Postecoglou says they will need Kyogo come Sunday - hinting he will be in the starting lineup for the third straight game.

But he's refused to rule out starting his two marksmen together as they look to get the league title over the line.

He told Sky Sports: "Kyogo is a special player. We saw at the start of the year, he came in and straight away hit the ground running. Everyone could see what a special player he was.

"He has that unique quality that only certain kinds of players have in games. We've seen it before in big games where he wants to be the man in that position and more often than not he takes it.

"His movement is unbelievable and he's just got a really strong mentality in himself. When the big moments arrive, he wants to be the man and we're going to need that on Sunday.

"We can play them both. From my perspective, every week you've got to look at the team and go with the lineup that will give us the best chance of success.

"It's not always about who starts. What's made us stronger since January is we've had contributions from most of the players.

"Giakoumakis or Kyogo, that was the tough one for us but we've got both now and they can both start. But if one of them starts, we know the other one can come on and make an impact.

eire4 likes this.
  9. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    That certainly would be a twist if Ange started both for this one.

10. JML67 Gold Member Gold Member

I totally hear what you're saying mate, but the fact we can all but mathematically clinch it against those tramps on Sunday and the anticipation thats building up for a potential party day (* bank holiday man!!!) - I know if we lose then all that will make for a right kick in the baws emotionally, for me at least :52:

Hoping the Bhoys put on a show for us and we're all living it up come Sunday eve :ange2:

McChiellini.. likes this.
  11. Foley1888

I can’t see it this season but it would be good if we did work on another shape as well as the 4-3-3 going forward that we could adapt to even in games. That may also depend on who we sign in the summer.

George Theodorou likes this.
  12. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Agree it would be a surprise if Ange did that this weekend. That may well be just a case of keeping them guessing. I think we may well see a bit more variation next season too though naturally as Ange will have a full pre-season with most of the team to actually work on shape unlike last summer.

13. 88jimmij88

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team to play for
    Think we could put out a really good 3 - 5 - 2, can't see it agains the currant buns though

Hart
    Julien - CCV - Starfelt
    JJ - Gucci - Rogic - CalMac - Maeda
    GG - Kyogo​

14. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    The Upside is that 800 of their most bigoted klanbase will get to see the bhoys win the league,, if they stay that long. or we get to watch those who don't do walking away do exactly that. The 700 Celtic fans who went to thebigot dome were clearly heard on TV.. 700 outsinging their 50,000.

we all know it will never happen at Paradise.. so let them come and show the world they are scum. They fear a decent size support of Celtic supporters at their sh1tpit.. we have no such fears. Lets make it 8,000 away fans , we all know why they stopped that. Only one team were getting pumped on a regular basis and it wasnt the team in Green

Martybhoy53 likes this.
  15. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

Is Ange playing mind games with the Huns, hinting that GG and Kyogo may start? I cant see how he can without changing his whole system. Unless he drops Maeda but the last time Kyogo played out left it didn't work.

16. Mickmac Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    James Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I fancy the idea of 352 as could then get Maeda, Kyogo, GG and Jota all in the team. Would be pretty risky (possibly foolhardy) but we'd have the safety net of the 3 at the back and still have 3 in centre mid. Maeda has shown he can track back and doesn't seem to tire.
    It won't happen but I can have my dreams.
    The only other issue is who'd be the 3rd player in defence - possibly Ralston on the right.

17. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Could play them on either wing. Would mean their full backs would be pressed constantly.

18. Wllm Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Would definitely hope we target Barisic on Sunday. He's pish.

19. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    How mental is that as well btw, see the first time Kyogo got injured and we couldn’t buy a point, would we have ever have thought that regardless of who starts out of the two we’d be happy?

Lewis Kerr and JML67 like this.
  20. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    Play a 352 maybe??? I don't know if the Huns have any fit strikers so could 3 at the back work? Would be interesting if he played both kyogo and giakomakis.