1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v Ugly HUN Bastards Sunday may 1st Sky Sports football kick off 12pm

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Apr 24, 2022.

Discuss Celtic v Ugly HUN Bastards Sunday may 1st Sky Sports football kick off 12pm in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    I have a golfing mate at bellshill Hun but not a * and he confirmed it years ago, doesn't know him but knows he's one of them,

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

DonnyCelt likes this.
  2. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I hear all of you here. They're deffo trying but this is a different game.....at us. Full House right on them..

I've seen Bobby Madden and Nick Walsh eventually cave in and crumble after the abuse from the stands..

Nick Walsh shat it in the end after the Carter-Vickers was booted, the crowd was going ballistic and he gave us a penalty right after (rightfully so) against St Johnstone..

Same with Madden at home to Livi. Was getting abused big time then gave the penalty last minute..

I know these hun * don't really care but Beaton's no at his safe haven letting 50 thousand cheer on Morelos booting * with impunity..

It's been noticeable when orange * have tried their best this season at ours that they've really got it and some have started visibly crumbling/losing it..

How it should be. Make it toxic when they're cheating..

Easter Rd Davie and Hammy89 like this.
  3. john2061

There really needs to be a clean slate with the refs and being full time also and only in Scotland we have former season ticket holders doing there teams games like we saw last week at Hampden .
    They really should bring in that rule like down south you can't ref your boyhood team but we know that will never happen .

BigDoggyWoofWoof and Tommy25 like this.
  4. elbhoydo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay

Catholic Club on Queen Street is the home of Blackpool Shamrock CSC.

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  5. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Should get foreign refs in for these games.

6. celtic warrior

Honest to *....is there any other leagues in European football where refs aren't made to disclose teams they may support or have an affinity for.

Seems like in Scotland it doesn't really matter all and refs can just do whatever the * they please with no real checks in measure to help control undue control they could have over certain results.

Basic * stuff man.

Tommy25, Dalbeth3, Skelleto and 2 others like this.
  7. AussieGreek

2-0 to the good guys.

Must start with Big GG up front. Batter them and bully them and bring on Kyogo for last 20-30.

packybhoy likes this.
  8. Martybhoy53

Crawford Allan's *:
    Madhun
    Beathun
    Walsh

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  9. Bhoys_are_back_in_town

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scotty Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    This land is your land
    Kyogo upfront ahead of GG for me. The big man is class but Kyogo is our main man and will tear their defence a new one.

ideally I’d like to see them both start but think we’ll go

hart
    Ralston Ccv Starfelt Taylor
    Hatate McGregor
    Rogic
    Maeda Kyogo Jota

10. DonnyCelt

Nope it's just Scotland from what I can recall from past research into the matter.

I've no problem with refs admitting who they support, officiating games involving their team or rivals is a disgrace though and should never happen. Only in Scotland.

Easter Rd Davie likes this.
  11. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Beaton as ref looks like it's the last throw of the dice to ensure we don't win on Sunday. Our board should have kicked up a stink following his performance at ipox a couple of years back but, surprise surprise, they never. They should have also kicked up a stink after Madhun's performance in the semi final but, once again, they never. Yes, we are all angry at Beaton's appointment for this game but, somehow, we all knew it would be him however, I think we should be more angry with the toothless, gutless tory feckers on our board for their refusal to, once again, look after the best interests of our club

john2061 likes this.
  12. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    Couldn't give a * who the ref is tbh.

They have no recognised striker. We should be steamrolling them.

saltire78, Keano88, Wllm and 5 others like this.
  13. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Gonny no dae that. Seriously though, if Beaton gives a similar performance to Madhun's semi final performance or the type of performance he gave at ipox, then we could be in trouble. We know we should be beating them but we also know what we are up against from the brotherhood

14. greengrocer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby, Larsson, Lambert
    I'll say what I always say....don't * it and we will win. * stemaroll these * from the word go. Just run at them and pass them off the park. Make it better than last celtic park game. Humiliate the scummy * *

15. cas79

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can't get enough
    I don't see why he wouldn't, there wasn't much condemnation of madhun after the game one or 2 criticisms amongst the vast praise

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

16. robbiek

Fav Celtic Player:
    danny mcgrain
    If they done that there would be no refs to take charge of our games :Kyogo:

17. john2061

But that's the problem with Scottish football you only make the grade if you have a mason background or be former zombie ticket holder to refs the top games and nothing about ability and how good you are and needs gutted out from top to bottom in the refs department.

18. john2061

The Celtic board know what's going on with these cheating * but time after time they remain silent and it's only going to continue while the board sit on their hands and wee Fergus wouldn't be putting up with this * if he was still in charge .
    Also putting beaton in charge on Sunday after madden performance is taking the * .

Wee Baldy likes this.
  19. Foley1888

Same team that started at the weekend for me. Bring GG, Rogic, Abada and Turnbull or a more defensively minded midfielder off the bench depending on the state of the game second half when we have our little drop off in performance.

I am keen to see what Kyogo can do against them through the middle when the two wingers supporting him are fresh at the start of a game. I would also play O’Riley for his better mobility and bring Rogic on when the game slows down.

saltire78 likes this.
  20. DEADEYECFC

Fav Celtic Player:
    teemu pukki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Party time[​IMG]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

mayo likes this.