1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bonobhoy, Aug 7, 2016.

Discuss Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. DonnyCelt

Not only was the winner offside, the free kick in the run up to the equaliser wasn't even a foul.

The Phoenix, joemc and Hammy89 like this.
  2. DonnyCelt

This, the challenge from behind from roofe on Maeda and the * never even pleaded to the ref, just got up and walked away knowing he'd still.be on the pitch.

James Mc and Gabriel like this.
  3. Benzene Gold Member Gold Member

Should’ve had a pen too, barisic handball just inside the box

eire4, The Phoenix, Rydo1888* and 3 others like this.
  4. jj81

Any neutral watching that would have been mind boggled.

Noskeil and James Mc like this.
  5. DonnyCelt

The pictures doing the rounds of that * helping Aribo off the floor is a joke, the ref isn't supposed to get involved with helping players up and what not. His job is to take charge of a game of football in a fair and impartial manner, neither of which he did today.

Hope to * its true he's retiring at the end of the season. Just need the other 8 huns * in the top flight to follow suit.

Easter Rd Davie likes this.
  6. Foley1888

Got the big calls wrong, our goal came from a freekick that never was, the Barasic handball to give a freekick 2 yards outside the box when it he was in the box and their winner, I know it’s far side but the lines man is looking right along the line.

For me the real bias came in his decision making throughout they were allowed to be physical and he waves play on, we so much breath on them foul.

I said it in another post we were poor today but officiating like that can make you look a lot worse when the opposition are allowed to just stop any attack with cynical fouls that go by without a yellow card and their players are allowed to just grab you without even being penalised, in fact one incident Rogic still got away from Bassey and he gave them the free kick.

It was a truly shocking performance, the type I have been expecting in our games recently.

7. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    When all three commentators are saying it's a terrible performance you know somethings bad. * should have sent himself off, would have been the best decision of his career.

Hope the compliance officer was listening to their vile songbook today. That'll be swept under the carpet as usual, sectarianism is rife within that club and no-one is doing * all about it to stop it, the longer the silence goes on the more inbedded it becomes.

Easter Rd Davie and Hammy89 like this.
  8. marty89

I would love to say I was shocked today at Madhuns performance however it is nothing new. It was almost carbon copy of the final we edged hearts out after being kicked up and down the park.

It was blatantly obvious going into this game that one team wanted to okay free flowing football and one team wanted it to be as start stop as possible. In that sense Madhun refereed the game to one sides advantage. I didn't count one single contact in when they were in possession where he didn't either give them a foul or play on. For us he absolutely blatantly let them kick us up and down the park with zero recourse. The fact that Lundstram never got a yellow is as downright obvious as you will ever get, the guy could have had four easily. You have Aribo tearing the strip off anyone near him. Bassey just going through people, no attempt to win the ball. Jack his usual butcher routine. When you compare the incident involving Foden in UCL and then Jack against Starfelt you can obviously see one was a cheeky dig and one was a deliberate attempt to injure a player the officiating is night and day.

Testament to Madhuns flagrant disregard for not only the rules but player safety is how many players we had to sub after contact. Anyone with a set of eyes could see that our players got more and more coy throughout the game trying to avoid being injured.

It is a consistent pattern, whenever Sevco need something, one of the Lanarkshire Huns obliges knowing at the end there is a pint or the match ball.

There is a grey area between not doing enough to win and nothing being enough to overcome corruption/incompetence and today was one of those days it was black and white for me. It was utter incompetence before we scored and blatant cheating after.

Easter Rd Davie and Sydneysider like this.
  9. Bonobhoy

This is my main issue.

Dont mind getting beat,even off the filth....when it an honest and fair playing field.

This has been going on for so many years now and still no one at our club speaks about it,its * mind blowing all this.

Every manager,every player and every board member has said * all about this in their time here,why?

Managers get sacked,players leave/board members loose money and fans get cheated with of Refs like this.

Tomorrow it will just all be sour grapes again by media,hence why i want this brought to the attention when we are winning also.

What is it going to take? Somebody getting carried out in a * body bag before its get dealt with.

blackfish, Noskeil and bagforlife like this.
  10. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Beaton at Ibrox still tops anything I’ve seen

11. jamiebhoy67

Celtic have to say something about him man as blatant as you will ever see said before the game I was concerned about the ref not about them being good and I was correct

Artorias likes this.
  12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

* of a man

Artorias likes this.
  13. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    Brother Madden not even hiding it lol

Artorias likes this.
  14. DonnyCelt

* needs filling in

StPauli1916 likes this.
  15. DonnyCelt

Nothing will ever get said about the refs in this country, as blatant as they come but yet we and others remain completely silent and it's * bewildering.

You could not only see the ref making a complete and utter * show of the game today, but you could clearly see in the faces of the Celtic players that they knew he was at it.

It's disgraceful and it needs to stop. Losing fair and square is something I have no problem with at all. A hun ref deciding the outcome is something I and many others are fed up of not only seeing, but predicting before a ball is even kicked.

Hammy89, bagforlife and Slaw like this.
  16. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    K boyd commenting on it "same to you:fear:"

17. DonnyCelt

Madden
    Beaton
    Dallas
    Walsh
    McLean
    Robertson
    Munro
    Anderson

Have I * missed anyone.

Every one of these should be nowhere near a game involving us or the huns.

18. Britwell bhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    We deserved fk all today the way played but that cheating * was a disgrace

Rydo1888* likes this.
  19. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    He was shocking today. It reminded me of the Bougherra game today.

20. FrankMcCallum Gold Member Gold Member

I don’t think I’ve ever complained about refs on here in 12 years, unless it’s been in jest.

But in all seriousness, that is one of the most incompetent displays of officiating I’ve ever seen at any level.

Horrendous.

Bonobhoy and Hammy89 like this.