1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Post Split Fixtures and title run in

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Creativecelt, Mar 6, 2022.

Discuss Post Split Fixtures and title run in in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. rudebhoy67 Gold Member Gold Member

5, we drew against hibs 5 or 6 weeks ago.

Blochairnbhoy likes this.
  2. Dip 'n' Swerve

hope braga turn them over as I dont want them getting anymore European money.
    I think Braga will play to score which they are able to - it will be tight they will throw the kitchen sink at it.
    laughing at all this ramsey talk he would need a serious pay cut stay long term.
    when i watch their games goldson is key - he wins lots of high balls and often starts many attacks with long balls - if he goes in the summer they will be very leaky at the back - and hoepfully mc gregor isnt wearing his andy goram shirt which he often does against us.

we cant be complacent which Ange will be drilling into the team

seanm likes this.
  3. seanm

We never stop. The st johnstone game was a warning we are well up for this. No complacency.HH

Dannybhoy81 and Dip 'n' Swerve like this.
  4. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

So, if both win first games we can clinch it v them in the 2nd.. 9 points with 3 to play with huge goal difference..

5. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    Just love how we play both Huns at Home during the Title Clinch/Party period :50:

Dip 'n' Swerve likes this.
  6. Dip 'n' Swerve

when we have the title aloft very soon I will think and know the importance of ralston's 'up like a salmon' header deep into injury time away to ross county - it was a pivotal moment i think it showed us the belief and the players the belief, yes we drew to st mirren a week later but i was bouncing about the living room with the wife going crackers in bed to keep the noise down.

Also the dundee utd (abada) game at home and cup final early kyogo goal also proved very key

It is amazing the quick turnaround and no 'player hangover' - french eddie / griff/ dembele etc we never really dwelled on them. If morelos is sold etc he will be hard to be replaced for them etc, same for mc gregor and goldson. We are onwards and upwards, what is ange's contract situation surely he will get an improved contract? Will he bring in more team members the season ahead or on a phased approach ?

singer61 likes this.
  7. 88jimmij88

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grand old team to play for
    Yes, we'd effectively have won it, but not officially.

JC Anton likes this.
  8. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Aye, need them to drop a point for that to happen, but they're * against Motherwell so decent odds

9. singer61

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    I see a lot of people in here are nervy regarding Ross County game . Let's deal with this semi first and then concentrate on RC. The way we are playing we can take 2 or 3 from them, remember their aim at start of season was to be top 6 and survive so really there season is virtually over. We still have things to play for so we have the edge. Beat them on Sunday 3 - 1 at hampden then 3 - 0 us against RC.

Hail Hail.

10. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Win the Ross County game, and I genuinely think the league is ours no matter what.

It's arguably the toughest game outside the huns, so we win that, and they'd need us to drop points in a further two games IF they beat us at Parkhead, which is already a massive if.

Totally understand people being nervous for the county game. In hindsight there's no reason to be, we pumped them 4-0 going on 7 last time we played them, but every game feels like a cup final now.

singer61 likes this.
  11. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    We struggled up there yet still won with 10 men and a front 3 of Juranovic, Abada and Montgomery..

We're a completely different animal now. Have proper depth, a settled side that all know what they're doing....and frightening attacking option's..

We won't slip up at Dingwall..

12. GavCFC1

* me that front 3 is grim reading. Wild that we kept in touching distance in December and won the league cup when you think like that.

Rydo1888*, gazb1888, bobs1974 and 3 others like this.