1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

hello there am wondering if anyone can tell me a good place to park my car

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by hudson25, Apr 7, 2022.

Discuss hello there am wondering if anyone can tell me a good place to park my car in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. hudson25

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Malley
    hello i am taking my 8 yr old grandson through for sat game so looking for a spot to park my car also he is autistic so dont want to walk miles

2. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Several places you can try if at stadium early enough. All depending on where your seats are for. Springfield road and side streets. Down by Dalmarnock station both suit Lisbon Lions and main stand.

Many park up in the Forge but risk of getting a parking ticket. Though nobody pays as it's illegal in Scotland to be ticketed unless by the Police or Glasgow City Council.

Can also park up near the Barras and walk down about 20 minute walk. There's also a small side street directly opposite the Creamery where the buses turn into park at the Jock Stein car / bus park.

Word of warning though traffic after the game can be a nightmare anywhere near the stadium no matter which direction you want to go.

3. hudson25

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Malley

4. hudson25

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Malley
    thanks a lot got to be through by 12.30 and meeting people at the emirates stadium but been told can't park there will find some where but thank very much for getting back to me