1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Livingston v Celtic Sunday March 6th Sky Sports Football kick off 12Pm

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Mar 2, 2022.

Discuss Livingston v Celtic Sunday March 6th Sky Sports Football kick off 12Pm in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    That doesn’t count as an opinion.

We either have a worse record or we don’t :giggle1:

2. john2061

Big GG playing on a plastic pitch with all the injury woes he has had and what could go wrong .
    Just need to get the three points tomorrow and not give the undead any encouragement .

Northerner and Blochairnbhoy like this.
  3. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    The 2 games we lost Tbf was that one start of season guy’s like Ajeti bolingoli playing when we really were just starting out even though we did play pish then the other defeat Ryan Christie was sent off early doors and was 10 v 11 for most of the match which made it really tough

seanm likes this.
  4. CountyDownFaithful

Ange ended our long wait for a league victory at Easter Rd earlier this season. Hopefully he can squash this Livi hoodoo tomorrow.

Players need to be really up for this and get right at them from the first whistle. Fingers crossed Ange has some tactical tweaks in place to unlock their low block.

Really hope big GG is back for this. If he is, I’d play Abada alongside him.

5. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Puts me in a right * of a mood thinking about these anti football rejects with their wee ned hun manager, having all us shiteing ourselves to play the *. Really riles me up thinking how smug they must be at kicking lumps out of us knowing they will get away with it.

We REALLY need to put a stop to this pish tomorrow. Not a * chance these * should have us in this state. We are capable of delivering an absolute spanking and I cannot wait to finally put them back in their * wee box.

6. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

3-0 Hoops. We're going to put this to bed

The big Viduka, HoopyT and DonnyCelt like this.
  7. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

Really wanna see us thump this mob..

8. Cobbs67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy and Danny
    Any win will do but please give us an early goal and put them to the sword !!

3-1 Celtic

9. Big C

Ralston has to play, in my opinion. He knows the importance of this game and will give us much needed physicality when required.
    It’s not Ange’s style but we should play 2 upfront and go back to front. I really don’t care if it’s horrible to watch, just win. Forget the beautiful game, beat this mob and the league is ours.

10. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

More cans the more the confidence grows.

11. Jacob knows Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Three points from this and I might be tempted to commit an answer on the 'Do you think we will win the league' thread

The big Viduka likes this.
  12. Daver

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo. A phenomenon
    Is an even bigger game now after the sheep lost.

win tomorrow, and every chance for us this year.

european games will ruin rangers leg-wise. Gvb has his favourites and none of them are subs.

Need a good win tomorrow though. We need the players to understand the importance and step up.

Time to * smash through these fixtures

13. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    And we always have the same excuses, they played the reserves against us last season and said before the game the teams good enough for a result. And they got it.

Tomorrow’s a game we need to dig deep from the first minute and be absolutely choking to prove the quality we have.

14. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Your right mate, lot of fans wanting us to get a run in the Europa conference, each has their own opinion but there’s no doubt it league is fair more important and personally wasn’t giving a fk about it, to me it was a distraction from the league and them being in it will definitely tire them only had to look at their 2 league draws after both Dortmund games, would even be too bothered if they get past red star Belgrade and got 2 more tough games and then went out, can talk about their European run all they want as long as we win the league

Daver and Wee Baldy like this.
  15. Mr Cleansheets

Any word on Kyogo?

We've sooooo missed his movement in the final third. That's the key to beating these * - constant movement up front.

16. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Law of averages says we win here eventually. It has to be tomorrow. Honestly don’t care if it’s a 92nd minute sclaff after a stramash in the box that hits both posts and goes in off the Livingstons keepers ear. Just win Celtic.

17. john2061

The biggest Hun out is the ref tomorrow Mr Walsh who dish's red cards to the opposition when sevco are playing and also was the ref when we were playing st.johnstone and carter Vickers was laying on the ground getting booted to * and got a yellow card for it so no favours off this * tomorrow.

18. Northerner Ave Maria

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    As Sean said, we're bound a result. Our recent string of results against them are outliers in the grand scheme of things. There's no reason why we can't win there. This is a fresh squad that shouldn't be carrying that sort of psychological baggage to their stadium anyway. 3-0 Celtic with a return to form to boot.

19. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    I agree with the point in general, but I hope our players aren’t thinking along the same lines. The build up to this game needs to make them come out with fire in their stomachs, they need to be going out there to win every header, every 50/50, every second ball, run more than them, try harder, prove that the full talk about them having the edge over this team is ridiculous.

If they don’t, they’ll make sure they do, and heads could go down. Like Ange said the first day of pre-season, don’t stop. And he needs to make sure they * go out and do that.

We’ve been flat recently, this is a chance to lay down a marker. They beat there ‘hoodoo’ team’ yesterday. They’re a point behind. Prove a * point tomorrow.

i’d accept a scuffed og for 1-0 though

seanm likes this.
  20. Shane1888

At this point, I don't think we'll see him until April.