1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic fans to return to Ibrox

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by LTPS, Feb 15, 2022.

Discuss Celtic fans to return to Ibrox in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

The fans who travel all over the country to support the club and have done for years deserve to be able to attend what is one of the biggest days of the season.Even just a few thousand or whatever would make a difference but this 900 odd patter is nonsense.

Pogues, Mince.Charming and LTPS like this.
  2. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Authorities gave Murray carte Blanche to do what he wanted tbf. Banned us for wrecking seats afair

seanm likes this.
  3. oh bhoy

the only way to wrest back control of this situation to tell them where to stick their 900 tickets.sevco love to pull stunts like this or the cinch stuff or banning ex celts then expect * to run after them pandering to whatever they want. they need to be put back in their place off the field as well as on it

bobs1974, villa82, seanm and 3 others like this.
  4. KG-Henrik

The whole thing is embarrassing. Petty nonsense. I also don’t care who started it either. Away fans just adds a different element. You have to step back and compromise, although it’s * seeing them at Celtic park it’s also * not celebrating like * at ibrox when handing out a thrashing.

Always thought the European games had a good balance when the away team sold out. 2.5-3k I think.

I also enjoyed silencing/drowning their noise out. Turning their song into Haha, Haha etc

5. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    Absolutely .

900 away fans adds * all to a derby fixtures.

Either we go back to full allocation or no away fans get in.

If Nicholson has rolled over and agreed to this farce he'll be going down the same incompetent route as Lawwell.

seanm, greengrocer and The Prof like this.
  6. davidhannah

8,000 or nothing!

Rydo1888* likes this.
  7. wulliebad

It would be some statement if celtic fans went to every other ground in Europe when given the chance but not the * pit across the city. Sadly there will always be those that go because its the rangers.

FranceCelt and seanm like this.
  8. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Or we’ll go because we go to every game possible…not because it’s the huns

9. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Would love it.

Never want them in our ground, long before they acted like spoilt brats.

Would happily see no Celtic fan fund those * either.

But sadly some will.
    Not necessarily because it's the Huns, but because they seem to think you must go to every game and that it's a badge of honour or something.

I'll await someone telling us they go because their grandad was on a bus that went to that * pit, so they do it for family connections or some bollocks

Give them * all and don't satisfy them when they come crawling back.

It's a * PR stunt after months of folk starting to realise it's them that are the bad egg. Now they try this to make it look like they are the ones mending the bridges.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Bonobhoy likes this.
  10. wulliebad

Two things i am proud to say. In my life i will never vote tory or go to ipox........never.

davidhannah likes this.
  11. leeso-ardoyne

This doesn't make sense! They can still sell season tickets without Celtic match included for thst stand and charge us more for thst match and make more money

12. leeso-ardoyne

Haven't read all the replies but some saying they don't want them in the ground is ridiculous! As much as we hate them and they hate us, it's better with them there and that's just the bear facts of it! It doesn't even make sense not to have them there! If it continues like this for the next decade you will definitely see a decline in the demand for tickets for this game. Unthinkable now but just wait and see if this continues for a decade. One of the worlds biggest derby's will become just like a normal game and for me personally, I wont want this to happen.

13. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    The vast majority want a return to full or at least decent away allocations. Robertson's statement to Sky with no comment from Celtic is suspicious to my mind. Until such time as Celtic officially confirm this story I'll file it in the Hun Bullshit file. Don't be surprised for Celtic to deny any such agreement has been made.

bobs1974 and StevieBhoooy! like this.
  14. leeso-ardoyne

Just shakes head at this! Can I ask you, do you go to Parkhead or away games. Whst about Europe, have you traveled to watch us there aswell. Or are you someone who sits in the house or pub and watches the football.

15. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Read some amount of pish on here and that’s up there with it
    ‘Badge of honour’ away with yer *
    It’s not a must go but a want to go because there’s some of us who want to support our team and cheer them on no matter who we are playing but because we want to cheer them on at every opportunity, and yet there’s clowns like yourself trying to label us. because we decide we want to be there no matter if it’s * firhill, old Trafford or Milan that’s fine but as soon as we want to be there at ibrox idiots like you wanna stick yer tuppence in and try and mock us.
    We’ve every right to go there and sing just like you’ve every right not to wanna do it but cut the crap of trying to make the ones that do out to be something their not

16. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Good for you
    2 things I’m proud off
    1. I support Celtic
    2. I support Celtic anywhere and everywhere

17. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

The 7000 away sections added to the atmosphere for the neutral but I can't say I missed them the other week. It was the best atmosphere I can remember inside Parkhead in a long time, genuinely think that only the Barca win in 2012 rivals it for me.

I also managed to bag a few extra tickets that got released to STH and sit amongst a few pals out of it.

This whole situation is down to the fact that they're petty * that can't stand seeing us win.

They hate us more than they love their own club and if you need any demonstration of that look at George Square last year when they won the League. Destroying the Celtic Shop & Irish Bars, scrawling KATs on walls, battling with each other, setting off fireworks with the sole purpose of winding up neighbours - all when it should have been one of their happiest days in their existence.

Whatever we do from here on in, shouldn't be centred around any of their wants or needs.

bobs1974, villa82 and Keano88 like this.
  18. villa82

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny Mc Grain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Why the * would anyone want to go to somebody's house who absolutely hates them

19. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Do you go to away games
    Do hearts love us
    We get the same * home and away when playing the minis yet there’s no over reaction to those games regarding fans abusing us as it does with the Huns
    Why are these clowns saying we shouldn’t go to Ibrox because of child abuse paedo * that gets flung at us yet they aren’t saying we shouldn’t go to tynecastle where we face the same abuse

villa82 likes this.
  20. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    By that reasoning no away fans would be at 90% of any games