1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Zinedine Ferhat

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by The Thumb, Dec 31, 2021.

Discuss Zinedine Ferhat in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    Reports are that Nimes are wanting players signed before Saturday so I can see Nimes wanting confirmation on Ferhat’s future and knowing what money they get for him before they sign players. We might hear more in the coming days.

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

In-demand Zinedine Ferhat has been handed a pre-contract offer by Celtic, according to a report in France.

The 28-year-old has been desperate to leave Nimes after their relegation from Ligue 1 last season and has entered the final six months of his deal.

The Algerian attempted to force a move in the January window after refusing to train with the rest of the squad or play in Ligue 2.

Having failed to find a new club, the playmaker will now see out his contract before leaving in the summer.

French outlet Foot Mercato state that clubs are already lining up to land Ferhat in the summer, and name Celtic and Trabzonspor as two have "offered" terms already.

They also claim that there are other suitors in the Turkish league weighing up a move for the soon-to-be free agent but the Premiership leaders are reportedly among the first to make a move.

However, report that new Nimes boss has not ruled out giving the outcast midfielder another chance at the club following his arrival despite the mounting transfer talk.

When asked about Ferhat's future at the club with his contract ticking down, he told Objectif Gard he would hold talks with the player next week.

He said: "The ball is in the player's court The important thing in these cases is to be transparent and honest."

3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Hearing what Ange has said about the type of character's he wants here, I'm no sure i believe this..

Sounds like bollocks..

Damnati and Twisty like this.
  4. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Would definitely take him on a free.

Any reports I've read about him suggest his style of play, at least, is suited to us.

5. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    Unless Ange thinks he can work with him, refocus his priorities etc, I tend to agree.

Looks a talent though and free!

McChiellini.. likes this.
  6. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony

This. Doesn't sound like the kind of attitude Ange wants in his team.

McChiellini.. likes this.