1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Leigh Griffiths

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by Vertie Auld, Jan 31, 2014.

Discuss Leigh Griffiths in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    The lassie herself said he didn't know. He is a scumbag who likes to be a sleaze and cheat on his partners (and an idiot in general). It is ridiculous to call him a nonce or paedo over it. It has been done to death on here though.

I am sure if there was even a hint of it not being a misunderstanding the police would have been all over it especially being a Celtic player.

Double Dutch likes this.
  2. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    That's a good point, it would have been the quickest verdict in history if there was any possibility of it.

Him being a scum bag and an idiot is a separate thing for sure. Really wish people would use their words more carefully.

Artorias likes this.
  3. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Football wise, the wee guy has to be one of the best Scottish strikers weve had in recent times.

Off the field hes been a *, Im not going down the peado route but he has way too many bad sides to him.

Artorias and buchanbhoy like this.
  4. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Waster.

Artorias likes this.
  5. Al Bootyerbaws

* off with this pish the guy is a * clown.

6. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    :56: :56: :56: :56: :56:

7. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    What’s funny?

8. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Does it need explaining?

9. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Not many players we’ve had in recent years would have been able to do what he did against England or have a 1 in 2 record for us, so yeah it probably does.

10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Stokes was better than Griffiths technically..

His first touch and link up play has been largely diabolical bar the 2 up top with Edouard where it improved..

Can lace a shot and hit dead ball's..

So overrated it's unbelievable..

Officer Doofy and Lewis Kerr like this.
  11. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

What a cringe riddled post. Whether you're right or wrong, that post it so cringey it's unreal. Trying to be so old, wise and righteous.

Can't slag Griff cos he's a right sellick man. Sure you said same when wee fannies attacked a pub or some *. Couldn't say anything negative, cos they were right gid sellick bhoys. :sicksmile

12. leeso-ardoyne

I'm a self confessed thick * from the concrete jungle of North Belfast. Nothing old, wise and righteous about it! It is what it is!

If Leigh griffin's was a Peado, I'd be the first to say kick his teeth down his * throat! And don't stop at that. I grew up in a place where vile * like thst would get casterstred and rightly so! However, he ain't! It's been blown out of proportion and I'm surprised at some Celtic men slandering him like he's * Jimmy savelle.

IMO, he is abit of a silly * for getting himself into this situation. Stupid, thick, daft, immature are the words I'd use. Not a Peado!
    With thst said, he played his role in our historic run in the last decade and give me some of the happiest memories supporting Celtic and for that, I thank him!

I come from a background where if you've nothing positive to say about your own then don't say it at all! Yes I've been guilty of it before but that's me just being a * idiot but at least I recognize it and rectify it!

13. TheHappyLoss

A guy that looked like he’d always be remembered fondly when his Celtic career was over. He effed that right up on and especially off the field.

Artorias likes this.
  14. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Lost count the number of chances Celtic afforded him.

TheHappyLoss likes this.
  15. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Hes a racist as well

16. murphy88

See the people trying to downplay it. How would you feel if you had a 15 year old daughter and found out that a 30 year old man was messaging her? He was caught messaging an under age girl, that’s the long and short of it. An utter cretin.

17. jj81

The type you wouldn't be surprised if he went to the huns , horrible little *

18. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    While he was never the most technically gifted, he most certainly had the attributes to be a very lethal striker.

Scored some great and some very important goals for us over the years.

I'd have been more than happy to keep him around on those terms.

However, his lack of professionalism is unforgivable. Was given chance after chance by the club and still managed to * each and every single one up. That's hugely disrespectful to the fans, his various managers and his teammates. He has absolutely no one to blame but himself.

Was does it tell you about this waster that Dundee can't even be arsed with him?

There are some people who just can't help themselves no matter what. Griffiths is one of them. He'll probably end up penniless and in the gutter. A sad state.

Garrymac1888 likes this.
  19. honda Gold Member Gold Member

First off if I had a 15 year old daughter and found her posting those types of photos she would be grounded, internet removed, phone barred and nae tv for a month. Littery back to the 50s with her.

As for the guy, he'd have no legs let alone being able to play football again.

20. SwissCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Artur Boruc
    If my daughter at 15 would dress up and post pictures like that, I would knew I failed as a parent and I would have other issues than 30 year olds writing my * daughter :giggle1:

Not that I want to defend this creepy *! Hope it's true we'll rip up his contract at the end of January. Could also just do it today.