1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Newcastle to become the world's richest club?

Discussion in 'World Football' started by FinnCelt, Apr 26, 2020.

Discuss Newcastle to become the world's richest club? in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

25 mill for Wood is hilarious. He was built for Burnley.. can’t see it working

2. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    I would find it hilarious if they bought their way to becoming dominant. That would put that horrible league to civil war

3. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Like city? Itll be a 2 horse race soon instead of 1.

4. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    The more horrible clubs like them will put everyone else into a spending frenzy which will put them all down eventually. Here's hoping :50:

honda likes this.
  5. ms-1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul Mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Oh Hampden in the Sun, The Fields of Athenry
    As a Sunderland fan, I can say we generate a great atmosphere when there's a good game on. Obviously we are in League 1 for the 4th season running and our crowds have dipped to 30,000, but we have had some great matches with great atmosphere. We also even had a sell out in League one and get the biggest EFL crowds (including the Championship) when we are at home.

littlekennie and packybhoy like this.
  6. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    I don’t have any reservations about how big Sunderland are or how they have kept good attendances whilst being down. I just feel as a club they should be doing better. I was remarking about the support being a real typical England type fan and how they treated James McClean for refusing to wear a poppy. Death threats etc when they should have backed their player. They knew his background when they signed him.

7. Gurru 991

Without a top, top manager the money won't work. Man U have * a billion pounds up the wall & still can't make it !
    Eddie Howe certainly won't get them there even with 5 billion !!

8. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Theyll then spend £10 billion if 5s not enough. These owners could buy man city's owners with some spare change and not even notice anything missing from there bank account. Itll take time but unlike man utd, if there £90m centre defender ends up pish, they'll just go buy another the very next window without hesitation.

9. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Decent from them

10. Fear Dearg

Fav Celtic Player:
    Pat Bonnar
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Over and Over
    I so badly want them to go down

11. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Well this weekend we had the sportswashing derby between the west london huns and Newcastle. No surprise that we have seen the west london hun fans show themselves to the whole world once again for the utterly disgusting human beings they are with their continued chants signing the praises of one of Putin's enablers. But on the other side I though we got a very good reminder of how lucky we are that Eddie Howe did not become Celtic manager. When asked about the mass execution of 81 alleged criminals last weekend by the Saudi's he refused to answer saying he would only talk about football. Numerous times I have been so taken and strung by who Ange is purely from a human standpoint and well that refusal to condemn that mass execution once again says it all for me about who Eddie Howe is as a person. Thank * we ended up with Ange and not Eddie Howe.