1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Sir Tom Moore Dies

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Scotia, Feb 2, 2021.

Discuss Sir Tom Moore Dies in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Johniebhoy.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Johnny thompson song
    He's talking about the * in the link to the story.

Sonic Reducer likes this.
  2. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    He knows that ..

Johniebhoy. likes this.
  3. Pearse67*

If you think that is amusing you really need to get out more!

* that do things like this wouldnt have a clue what the ra stood for, or had the balls to be in the ra for that matter!

4. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    I've in the past worked with some pretty hard line republicans...they keep their council and don't go shouting from the roof tops.

I could never see them running around with tins of spray paint desecrating memorials or the like no matter what they thought about them politically.

A serious player doesn't do imbecilic crap .

King of Kings and Forestbhoy66 like this.
  5. Pearse67*

Yip, some members of my family have served real time inside, if anyone of my family came in to say they sprayed a memorial, orange lodge, whatever, you would get a serious * clip.

Sonic Reducer likes this.
  6. leeso-ardoyne

Yo, yes it's amusing! My first reaction was laughter. Do I agree with destroying memorials, read my post and you'll see this! But do i give a flying *. Not really!

As for the orange lodges, don't talk *. I've yet to see anyone give a * from Ardoyne, north Belfast or republican areas giving a * when they get destroyed or attacked! A backward organization that belongs in the stone ages that have discriminated against everything we stand for. They are * scum and shouldn't even be allowed in these times. In today's society they should be disbanned.
    I could say 100 things about them but 2 very vivid memories I remember is the * band stopped while playing as loud as the could up to there knees in * blood and dancing in circles outside martin laverys house up the crumlin road(Ardoyne) not long after there mob shot him dead on his doorstep in front of his family. I went to school with his son and if I remember right, he died in his arms. All for being an Irish Catholic! The same scummy organization that have tortured the people of Ardoyne and republican areas for years and should never be allowed to walk through it!
    And not to forget recently one of them drove over a young girl in Ardoyne by one of them in his full outfit. Don't be trying to sit on the high horse here saying that you'd get a clip on the ear for doing such behavior. The Ardoyne I know, you'd get a pat on the back for driving over one in a digger because everything to do with the orange lodge is * filth! You must have short memories.

It's actually amusing you coming of with this * about the orange lodge. Why don't you put your name to it pearse so we can all have a great laugh at it. We'll screen shot it and throw it about where were from see the LOLs ya get either about my statement here or yours. I'm not hiding behind any annoyumous name! Getting a clip around the ear for vandalising an orange lodge. Behave yourself ffs hahahaha.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  7. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    Well don't take joy in some * being a *.

Quietly take action....action that counts.....not painting IRA on a memorial or anything else for that matter.
    (That's for kids)

Pearse67* likes this.
  8. Pearse67*

Ive answered you in a msg ya headcase

9. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    It’s * craic.

Guy did something pretty amazing for a good cause and wether or not it should really be necessary doesn’t alter that point in the slightest.

Sonic Reducer and Pearse67* like this.
  10. leeso-ardoyne

Haha wee late night rant lol. * this * arguing with Celtic supporters over a Brit and the orange lodge! Internet gone mad! Anyway, Hail Hail & tiocfaidh ar la

11. leeso-ardoyne

Replying now!

12. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Oh dear...

2 daughters on almost £50k consultancy salaries and potentially some odd payments being made to a relatives property development company, out of the Charity Pot that was meant to going to the NHS

buchanbhoy likes this.
  13. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Spent £240k to donate 160k. Stellar work.

I struggle with donating anything to charities nowadays tbh. I see the way donations get tossed out daily from these places without them even opening bags to check the contents.

StevieBhoooy! likes this.
  14. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    If their annual costs are 240k and they raised 1.1m each year then that probably isn't bad charity wise. Every charity has fundraisers and admin costs. They also all sit on massive amounts of reserves. Id be more curious as to what we see for the 21/22 tax year. Does the costs stay the same, do they still manage to bring in 1.1m, do they start to change donation amounts.
    Reality is whatever charity you donate to, a very small percentage goes to what you probably think you are donating too.

15. tarboltontim We have nothing to lose but our chains. Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    John Clark
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Charity is big business.

16. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    charities are a good thing, but when that charity becomes an organised charity with directors, web designers, IT consultants, fund managers, support staff and all the rest, then you've got to think.
    were is that pound donation you made going to. after all, all these people need paid for their services. you can't expect them to do it for free.

17. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Who would possibly have thunk it? Auld sir tom being used as a money grab :56:

18. davidhannah

Sir Captain Tom's daughters make Murrell look like a petty thief.

19. celtic warrior

Welp......that was fun while it lasted

20. scootz