1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Something is brewing in Scottish Football and the establishment don't appear to like it...

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Seán Mac D, Dec 16, 2021.

Discuss Something is brewing in Scottish Football and the establishment don't appear to like it... in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Yes. There's was some chat about it on here if you can find it from Hoopy 07 as the thread is now closed but just do a google search. This is what we are up against. They are openly blatant in their support for the huns and it isn't questioned in the slightest in this country

Just read and watched the video guys in the Sunday Mail, * shocking.

Think we all need to do somthing about this man, i dont want him in charge of any games for celtic or rangers after that.

Maybe a letter to the Sfa or somthing is needed.

SPL referee Mike McCurry filmed singing Rangers anthem in church - The Sunday Mail

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
    Jeannie960 likes this.
  2. Big Marn

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Ange Fenian Song
    The referees being part time, not really invested in excellence, are trying they're very best to get the Rangers over the line this season. Could even do with their shambolic economic situation at the moment. Without Rangers, Celtic could well be on their own as a heavyweight.

I believe the establishment do not want Ange winning ideally, it can drive the market down in the SPFL's Opinion. especially if an Aussie gaffer wins first season. Call it a conspiracy, I call it out as Euro Snobbery.

An independant enquiry into refereeing, also a watchdog on dodgy decisions introduced this season (with VAR next season) during the second half of the season to keep the * honest is the order of the day as a matter of Urgency!
    I also suggest a captain's call in each half to look at replays of rubbish ref calls. As a result, Celtic would get a fair chance to win it, and not get sabbotaged, which is where it is heading. If they fail to win the premiership legitimately, well so be it.

How can clubs afford millions of pounds to sign players in Scotland, and run with part time refs? In Australia, it is a salary capped league, even though clubs can spend alot more on about 5 players each club, outside the cap, my point being, the referees are fully professional. Is this an oversight or something??