1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bonobhoy, Aug 7, 2016.

Discuss Honest Mistakes Thread 2016/17 onwards. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Morcombe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo, Jota, Abada, Taylor, McGregor, the whole team!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing, This Land is Your land, Over & Over, Green, White & Gold, Hampden in the Sun, E
    how many leg breaking challenges and serious assaults do we need to suffer before we * do something about it

Butcher's tackle today was an absolute disgrace, not to mention Halliday, Fuchs, seigrest and that wnaker that did Ralston on Thursday night.

We need to do somethig about this NOW and if the board wont then we'll have to do something ourselves.

I wish Ange would start calling this * out, i know he doenst wanna involve referee's but ol Slippy G called out every decision that ever went against his * side and now they get every decision going, havent had 1 red card since crawford allan took over.

Artorias and Liam Scales like this.
  2. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    An absolute disgrace today.

At least 4 onsides that we're flagged off and a blatant red.

It VAR was actually in operation we'd have dropped points in only 2 games this season.

The Huns would be in 6th.

McGrory1888, Liam Scales and Slaw like this.
  3. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    I was going to say that, was probably 5 or 6 times. Out all the times we were called offside I think only 1 was right and there must have been 6 or 7.

Liam Scales, Hammy89 and The Phoenix like this.
  4. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Aye, VAR would definitely benefit us..

However, you could have Beaton as ref and Madhun as the video assistant, they will also try and find the smallest of infringements to sway thing one way or another.

We need VAR in conjunction with a total revamp of Officiating.

5. Boruc17

Fav Celtic Player:
    Forrest
    They’re getting free reign to lay the boot in as we’ll need to get players off as soon as games are wrapped up. If they have their way we’ll be getting to the huns game with half a team

6. Gabriel Beidh an lá linn Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Raphael Scheidt
    We wouldn't need VAR that much if there was a total revamp of Officiating. With fair refereeing mistake probably would even themselves out.

We'd probably need a total revamping of media also as it's clear they would put pressure on the refs by highlighting anything went in our favour and anything that went against their hun brethren

JC Anton likes this.
  7. Lewis Kerr

This.

The level of officiating up here is absolutely embarrassing man. It brings the game down so * much. Why does the country put up with it? Nevermind the potential corruption, it's just unbelievably inept in general.

JC Anton likes this.
  8. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    When VAR comes in its going to be like pantomime season, no goal no goal, VAR has called that back its a goal, no pen no pen, VAR has called that back, offside offside, VAR has called that back the player is clearly onside.

Where yes it's gonna benefit our game, it's going to be embarrassing for the refs and their bullshit officiating.

Sydneysider likes this.
  9. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    As I mentioned on the match thread, Neilson was getting interviewed on the bbc prior to their game with Livi and the first question he was asked if he had heard anything from Crawford Allan re Kyogogate. He said no and went into a wee rant about it being offside blah blah. He then added that he is also waiting for the SFA to get back to him as well. This one favourable decision in favour of our team has got them rattled and, as we seen today, we will pay heavily for it. I wonder if our numerous offside decisions that were CLEARLY onside or the horrific leg breaker on Turnbull will receive the same in depth analysis

Artorias likes this.
  10. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Definitely M8. One of our players is going to end up with a career ending injury from the type of tackle we seen today on Turnbull. Slippy G used to be screaming from the roof tops if he thought his team weren't getting any decisions (I know) and I'd love to hear Ange highlighting the disgraceful tackle today as well as the other other injustices we get against us. How the * our club don't make a bigger issue of it I will never know but, then again, they're quite comfortable sitting at the back of the bus.

buchanbhoy likes this.
  11. buchanbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    jimmy johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie malley song
    Totally with you , we have complained in the past and it is time we started doin it again so our players get the protection they deserve.

Wee Baldy likes this.
  12. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Notice sky, Sportscene etc no mention of the numerous wrong call offsides given against us today. Funny that......

packybhoy, Sydneysider and honda like this.
  13. murphy88

That tackle today was a disgrace. He will probably get a retrospective ban of 3 games though. Guess who the third of they games are against?

14. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Maybe they're waiting to get Crawford Allan in the studio to ask him.......naw, me neither

McChiellini.. likes this.
  15. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    Gets worse with every angle I see

Probably the worst tackle in the top flight this season and yet only a yellow..

This wee gimpy * Robertson has plenty of form. McGregor was telling him how bad it was earlier. Same McGregor that was telling and showing him his gashes from Porteous at Easter Road a month or so back....again no red. Same * that let Bowman do KT woefully high at Celtic Park..

Will give non penalties against us in the last minute at Dingwall when zero contact has been made and then send Broony off for a challenge nowhere near as bad as today's..

That's the good old Tim from St Ninian's striking again..

Does anyone believe Madden, Beaton, Walsh, Dallas Jnr, McLean would've only brought out a yellow if that was on a Hun player? Lol..

I'm sick of it. Rightfully booked Starfelt first half but minute's later their player deliberately scoops the ball away with his hand, preventing us from getting a shot away right outside the box....gives a freekick but no card..

The amount of offsides in the first half alone were bordering on the ridiculous....to the point it just looked like the mutant on the line was doing it for a laugh..

Call them out when we're winning. This saying nothing pish is quite clearly getting us nowhere..

packybhoy, Wee Baldy and Artorias like this.
  16. john2061

I think Ang would have called it out by now but something tells me he may have been told to say nothing at the moment from someone on the board and we know they are spinless *'s allowing our players to get badly tackled and could get a career ending injury and we are not getting any protection from the mason refs that's three red cards this season they haven't shown a red at the hearts game on McGregor and the st.johnstone game against carter Vickers and today on Turnbull .

Wee Baldy likes this.
  17. Morcombe

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kyogo, Jota, Abada, Taylor, McGregor, the whole team!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing, This Land is Your land, Over & Over, Green, White & Gold, Hampden in the Sun, E
    Turnbull is extremely lucky that Butcher also caught him with the trailing leg too, the trailing leg takes Turnbull of his feet and saved his leg, otherwise his foot is planted and his leg is broken.

McChiellini.. likes this.
  18. saltire78

I keep saying this, and it's getting so I'm going blue in the face about it, but we need to compile a complete dossier on this * - from a business, not football perspective - and release it in a single action, rather than drip feeding it out individually.

Continuously being seen to gripe about individual incidents make us look like we're just whining when we didn't get our way on the day. Presenting what is a continuous attack on the business assets and finances would be much more difficult to ignore, and couldn't be pushed away as personal rather than professional planning.

Slaw, Wee Baldy and cas79 like this.
  19. Heb Celt

This is what I’m hoping is happening in the background,but I wouldn’t hold my breath with how spineless our board is.When the health and safety of our players comes into it and our board do nothing to protect them then it’s time for a complete overhaul at executive level and get people who actually care about our club and playing staff.

Wee Baldy likes this.
  20. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:

All blatant as well..

Likes of Walsh sending Porteous off for a non-contact foul on Aribo one week. Another week letting someone boot our player to the chest, who's on the deck, then swinging for his face as he gets up. No red. Lol..

This can't be allowed to continue..

I can think of other's as well that have gone unpunished because the ref has failed to act early or correctly. Mugabi at Fir Park springs to mind on Turnbull and Rogic. Gogic getting away with murder at Easter Road from Robertson again and subbed at half time when he should've been off. There's loads even from the other day. The talking point was us but fuckall when Barrie McKay done Ralston deliberately quite high with the first real tackle from which they should've been down to 10 inside 5 minute's..

Call these cheating * out. Let them go on strike. Get the whole thing turned on it's head..

Slaw, Big els and Wee Baldy like this.