1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Arthur Labinjo - Hughes Killing

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Jeannie960, Dec 3, 2021.

Discuss Arthur Labinjo - Hughes Killing in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sydneysider

She will be in protection with other like-minded scum ( so will this this poor childs "father").

Ten years time some virtue-signalling media * will be trying to get her case reviewed, she will by then be a "domestic violence victim" or some other bollocks, or she will have found Jesus..

Before you say it wont happen read about Myra Hindley

2. Onefootwonder

No words cover this. So sad

Sydneysider likes this.
  3. Lewis Kerr

Heartbreaking. Those evil monsters will return back to * where they come from. I just can't comprehend this level of wickedness.

The social workers should be jailed too. Not sure how they can sleep at night. * em.

RIP wee man.

4. Sydneysider

Apparently the head of childrens services at Solihull "resigned" when the horror became public but continued on full pay for a year till they could find another flop to replace her. She had left her previous post after a damning report on that Councils child care services.

She is " now retired and loving it !..."

"Lessons will be learnt".. thats the usual spiel isnt it ?

Lewis Kerr likes this.
  5. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    She's going to do at least 35 years so she will be a pensioner when she gets out. She has a minimum of 29 years plus an extended 10 concurrent. He got 21 years plus 9 extended. Knowing the system he will be out in 20! I don't think that it would be any loss to the world if they two die in prison.

That's the downside to lockdown. How many other kids are being battered verbally and physically at home. That father said it started out feeling like he was disciplining the child and that he now realizes that it went too far. He talked like he sleep walked into child cruelty that there was this grey area that he transversed into. He became the monster that she already was hiding in plain sight.

The kid had no chance but how many more are there. Parents who curse, swear, shout and are ever ready to lift a hand or a fist to a child. Perhaps raised in that kind of environment themselves. Children remember these things and very often become damaged people later on. If you have to behave like that towards a child then you have no self control and there is something wrong with you. Physical violence only teaches a child that in order to get someone to do your bidding you have to hit them. And so the cycle continues.

The Prof, Paul67, Lewis Kerr and 6 others like this.
  6. scootz

I agree with pretty much everything you’ve written there Jeannie. Sadly though her 2 sentences will run concurrently (that means side-by-side), so her 10 year sentence is effectively a ‘statistic’. It will be served during her 29 year term.

We really wanted it to be a consecutive sentence. In fact, we really just wanted a bullet put in its brain.

I’m normally quite hardy to news stories, but I had to turn the channel over when they were playing the video / sound clips of the wee lad. Heartbreaking - failed by so many.

:54:

Jeannie960 and Sydneysider like this.
  7. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Absolutely heartbreaking....how anyone can harm a child is beyond me.

I really hope they both suffer a horrible prolonged death, evil *.

Like has been said by many, how many more times are children going to die at the hand of their parents and or partners where social services have been notified of abuse?!

RIP l'il one :shamrock:

Paul67, Jeannie960 and Sydneysider like this.
  8. Sydneysider

Social workers visited the "family" two weeks before the little mite finally passed , after a report of abuse and a visible large bruise on his back.

We know he couldnt stand but ... they thought he was happy.

The sickening part for me was that the horrible * had her own two kids who were well fed and clothed and apparently loved in the same house.

That poor little man.

Twisty likes this.
  9. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Sickens me that could never have kids to see it Marie.

Sydneysider and Marie like this.
  10. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I've been a long time in the care industry and lived long enough in life to say that I don't generally like Social Workers. By the law of averages, some must who do their jobs properly. A lot of them always seem to look for an easy way out of a situation. These people seldom go after the right ones. In recent times I have seen a single parent targeted because he didn't fit their stereotype and their agenda. They have done irreversible damage. The only people I've seen them go after are folk in vulnerable positions. With them they seem to go too far and seem to ride high on the power they have. They never seem to go after the hard nuts. Children are harmed because a lot of them high on the power, status, wages are too lazy to do their due diligence and keep checking back. There really has to be a better system created to protect children but no doubt folk will be up in arms about that saying that it's intrusive. But this story of this wee boy should put parents on notice and surely to * of the necessity to have some kind of constant framework.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2021
  11. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    :102:

Jeannie960 likes this.
  12. Paul67 Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Vile monsters to do that to a child. I hope they suffer and rot in jail.

Sydneysider and Jeannie960 like this.
  13. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Sydneysider likes this.
  14. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Sad but truly sickening. It is happening more and more.

McChiellini.. and Sydneysider like this.
  15. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    The systematic torture and murder of a young child should be met with an automatic whole life sentence, as crimes go it dosen't get any worse than this.

Jeannie960, Sydneysider and Twisty like this.
  16. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    They will be killed in the jail, i cant read about , it breaks my heart

Jeannie960 likes this.
  17. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
  18. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I've no watched the new video that's been mentioned but I remember watching the original video of the child looking up to the mum and getting no attention walking to their lift/block. Honestly breaks you..

https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/...ed-for-murdering-toddler-who-called-him-daddy

The one above was the one I read the other day and mentioned in the first page. Hard to read and honestly word's fail me. Called him daddy and what he did whilst she sat in her high chair :54:

Seeing this way too often..

19. dmccourt95

In situations like this I don’t think it’s fair that they even get to live their life’s out in jail

20. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Trouble is that they wont. They will serve their time in isolation or with like minded murderers

Westlondonscot likes this.