1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic 1 - 0 Hearts

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Nov 28, 2021.

Discuss Celtic 1 - 0 Hearts in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Look at the fat gummy *..

Even a diet diehard captain for year's is sitting saying how tight it is and how you can't blame slate the official's there but the rest mist has descended. He's * raging :56:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    Hammy89 and Rydo1888* like this.
  2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Berra Was fair the night and honest in his opinions

Meanwhile Boyd canny hide his rage yet again embarrassing

3. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

Yes fkn take that tonight! After them injury’s we all knew it was going to be about seeing it out. No sure what’s the craic with them but if the 3 that went off aren’t available Sunday then it will be a blow but we still have enough.

Can’t wait for Sunday now…CCV back, Starfelt back and Juranovic at RB will be solid too. McGregor, Rogic, Kyogo and Forrest all playing too. If we should be worried about going to Tannidice missing Jota then we would be aswell chucking it. Plenty steel and fire power there…up the. Celts! Bring on Sunday!

Double Dutch likes this.
  4. Hydrobhoy

petrov at the end looking at fat boyd like * we need var cos too many wrong decisions? they are all in favour of your lot ya fat raging walloper

5. George Theodorou

Fav Celtic Player:
    tommy gemmell
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all are good
    Very conflicted after watching this game. It was entertaining, open and the team played well.
    However it was also the most frustrating game to watch so far this season.

We had at least 4 open chances to score in this game, if not more. We had to win this game. A draw would have been a major setback. Hearts played well and were a threat right up to the final whistle. This should not have been a 1-0 win. We should have scored more goals to secure the victory early, rather than these last minutes of stress and concern that Hearts would peg us back.

I am sick to death of our players not being able to shoot straight and low when in a goal scoring position ! How many times were shots skied over the crossbar in this game ! Are the lads practising shooting at all in training sessions ?

Granted, there were more shots attempted at goal in this game from outside the box, but we are still trying to walk the ball into the net in most attempts to score.
    We were lucky we won this game and there needs to be a serious post analysis of the match by the staff. I fear we may be going off the boil . The hunger was missing today.

Kyogo was offside with the goal he scored.

Juranovic, Ralston, Welsh, Kyogo, Jota played well.

6. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Sorry mate, stopped reading after the highlighted part.

eire4 likes this.
  7. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Was at the game tonight. Really did think the goal was offside at the time but having seen it tonight on Sportscene I was obviously wrong.

Can't believe Hearts made it to halftime without having someone sent off never mind the full match. 2 tackles in particular on Ralston and Kyogo were shocking.

kramer1 likes this.
  8. oh bhoy

i thought we were in total control,we moved the ball well and at pace ,second half was scrappy as * maybe due to the injuries and not being able change tiring players we just couldnt get the second goal to kill it off.so in that respect we wernt very good in the final 3rd and with the amount of corners we had it should have been more than 1-0

LectersLuncheon and Tommy25 like this.
  9. NomDePlum

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Cleansheet. Not bad given we lost our best CB before the game and half of our starting back line during it.

Hart showed a lot of leadership tonight too. Particularly with Welsh struggling and making sure he communicated it to the bench.

seanm likes this.
  10. George Theodorou

Fav Celtic Player:
    tommy gemmell
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all are good
    To be fair none of our left backs have been given an extended run to be judged so far this season - apart from Taylor. Seems Ange likes him in that position. Boli I like, from what I have seen. Scales also. Both have had limited playing time to be seen to their strengths and weaknesses. Montgomery I like also, he has played in more games than Boli and Scales.

Can't help but think there are other issues with Boli not playing.

11. Samurai Bhoy

That look Stan gives him at the end is the same look my wife gives me when I say an inappropriate joke at the dinner table!

12. Mr Cleansheets

Yep, been there many times.

Hardly a meltdown for me. Clearly Boyd is a hun * to whom I'd not bequeath the steam off my *, but he's just registering an opinion there. I was hoping for some totally incoherent rage that I might turn into a ringtone, but never mind.

In all honesty that was a lineball decision in our favour but all it does is balance out the dreadful decision against us in the first round.

Ultimately we were by far the better team and deserved the win. Imagine the meltdown we might have seen had Hearts been all over us but lost to that goal.

13. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    What cracks me up is the very end of the clip the camera is on Petrov's face while Zombie Boyd is babbling and the look is totally one of shut the * up you * greetin hun *:101:

McChiellini.. likes this.
  14. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    Hahaha

You got the clip of him doing the same at Abada's goal at Tynecastle?

Get VAR to Scottish football.

15. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    No * there are issues with Boli not playing its called been a selfish * * and * us over early on last season before the meltdown with his little covid lockdown jaunt to Spain. I very rarely go off on players who play for Celtic but Boli can go * himself. Hope we manage to sell him in January and never see that * at Celtic Park ever again.

NomDePlum likes this.
  16. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    I was waiting for someone to mention that. Silly me I guess.

Hammy89 likes this.
  17. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Totally agree. I though Brother Madden was the diets best player he was a disgrace. But typical the BBC etc are all about the Kyogo goal which was never clear cut either way and never a mention of Abada's at Tyncastle which was a clear cut off side plus there was another call later in tonights game which was called off that should not have been. Can't remember who timed the run in behind for that one but the replay showed he was clearly on and not a peep about that one.

Overall I thought we played pretty well tonight and like the 3-2 League Cup win earlier this season the scoreline really flatters them.

NomDePlum likes this.
  18. Heb Celt

Stan and Berra are embarrassed having to sit beside him.How is he ever thought of as a knowledgeable pundit by SKY is any one’s guess.

NomDePlum and Artorias like this.
  19. OziBeerMan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mark Viduka
    Strewth, just watched the replay and talk about yelling at the Tele. Farken *. So many missed, clear cut chances. To be fair Hearts we’re up for this game and it was very entertaining, but Jesus I shouldn’t have bothered paying for my haircut today because this was that stressful follicly it would’ve just fell out. ( nb. No idea if follicly is a word, and if not, I’m a genius because I just made it up)

20. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Rydo1888* and Hammy89 like this.