1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kyle Rittenhouse Cleared of killings in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by packybhoy, Nov 19, 2021.

Discuss Kyle Rittenhouse Cleared of killings in Wisconsin in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    Malcolm X, or the Black Panthers for that matter, had every right to arm themselves against racist cops and white supremacist vermin.

This wee creep, on the other hand, had no right to travel 30 miles outside his home town to an anti-racist protest and start murdering innocent people.

If he was black he would have been shot dead on the spot.

2. Lewis Kerr

3. The Thumb

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    I mean I think he shouldn't be here.. but it's hard to make that argument in the court of law when there was thousands of peaceful protestors, rioters, looters etc.

I think the argument was made that as his father lived in Kenosha, and Rittenhouse himself worked in the county.. that he had some degree of right to be in the city that night. I mean that's up for debate by much smarter people than me.

Artorias likes this.
  4. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    The thing is, they weren't innocent though were they. They chases him, threatened him and pulled a gun on him. Even the guy who survived admitted they pulled the gun out first.

M 67 likes this.
  5. The Thumb

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    Start "murdering innocent people".. but he didn't.

I would agree if he just opened fire on a crowd, straightforward case, life in prison.. but it isn't a case of that.

He was chased, cornered, and then only shot at the one individual who was intent on harm. That's the facts of it.

If he was black, he'd be shot dead.. hmm, that's a different debate and I'd probably agree with you a lot on that.

6. TimFloyd Gold Member

He had the same right to be there as any other person that decided to go there that night.

And America being America he (as mind boggling as it is) has the right to waltz down a street with a fully loaded semi automatic assault rifle.

Lewis Kerr and Artorias like this.
  7. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    I get that but to go there knowing you are in opposition is an act of aggression, it's like me turning up at hunland with my hoops on, only going to go one way

8. TimFloyd Gold Member

Yeah I get there is a fair element like that.

He was being chased down, he ran away at first. It was looking very likely he would have been shot or beaten to death.

Taking away all the politics and everything else, the laws where it takes place state you're allowed to carry a firearm and you're allowed to act in self defense.

9. Lewis Kerr

All three of them had criminal records, one was a * nonce ffs who was aggressively screaming the N word on the night. Pond life.

If I remember correctly a black guy jumped on Rittenhouse's head while he was on the ground. If it was really about race and being a supremacist murderer looking to kill, you'd think he would have shot him there and then?

Instead he shot the guy who smacked his head with a skateboard who tried to grab his gun off him. Even the guy who HAD a gun wasn't shot until he ran up aiming a gun at him after pretending to back away. I think the guy with the rifle could've easily laid them all out if that was his genuine intention, rather than running away. All the evidence suggests it WAS self defence, to say he was out looking to murder people is pure conjecture, despite the media's attempts to do what they do best - stoke tensions, fuel hate, lie, play on the emotions of people and divide and conquer.

America is a * hole of a country. The fact he was even there with a rifle whichever way you look at it says a lot about life over there.

Artorias and TimFloyd like this.
  10. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    Totally understand the law element but....

11. FCBarca

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    America, you are broken

bagforlife likes this.
  12. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

13. JamesM09

I don’t think he went there purely to shoot people, but I suspect on some level he’ll be buzzing he’s done it. These * are desperate for someone to make them ‘defend’ themselves. That’s evident by the way they carry themselves and their guns in the first place.

Watching it I was 99% sure he would get off completely free. The message is clear in that country: take your military assault rifle with you whenever you can and when in doubt, shoot first. Even if the other guy is unarmed you can say he was taking your gun and going to use it on you.

This is what is to be expected given their laws and their culture. It’s a completely tinpot country.

It’ll be interesting how many of the thousands of protestors take assault rifles out with them now the next time a black man is murdered by Cops. Can’t see what could go wrong.

Twisty likes this.
  14. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    What are the gun laws in the state he travelled from ? Was him having that gun legal ? Having it out in public before crossing state lines legal ?

Still can't wrap my head around that country and it's mental gun laws.

Jeannie960 likes this.
  15. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    The gun culture in the USA is totally mental, it's like the wild west ffs.

FCBarca and cidermaster like this.
  16. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Regardless of whether it’s the right verdict or not, he’s a right * weirdo.

Travelled 30 mins with an assault rifle to “protect” a business or building. Totally normal thing for a 17 year old to do.

Deemed not guilty now but seems like the sort of wee * who’ll kill someone else a few years down the line.

17. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Apparently if the gun had a shorter barrel it it would have been illegal for a boy his age to be carrying it. It's ok though it was full length rifle :eek1:. It's hard to comprehend how they treat guns over there.

18. JamesM09

He actually didn’t cross state lines with it apparently. His 18 year old friend bought it for him in Wisconsin.

I know, mental.

19. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    Funny enough they had better Gun Laws in the Wild West

The Prof likes this.
  20. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Yeah a right * weirdo. The guy will however likely be a hero to some,which is quite sad.