1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kyle Rittenhouse Cleared of killings in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by packybhoy, Nov 19, 2021.

Discuss Kyle Rittenhouse Cleared of killings in Wisconsin in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
  2. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

As much as he’s a wee Trump loving goon. The wee guy was acting in self defence, going by that footage.

The fact you can stoat about wae an AR-15(or any gun) casually is the bigger issue here.

3. celtic warrior

17 marching about with a deadly weapon.

There is so many things wrong with this whole thing.

Personally, I'd say he should have been done.

4. JamesM09

I think based on their law he is innocent, but it’s well known they’re a tinpot country with a * up law and order system so it hardly means anything.

BigManSmalls likes this.
  5. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Exactly this.

The_Bhoy and JamesM09 like this.
  6. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

Completely brain dead "*ry".

All "empires" eventually implode, hope this cesspit gets a * move on.

The Huns of nationalities.

The Phoenix and Artorias like this.
  7. Dr Venkman

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Correct verdict!

Sydneysider likes this.
  8. M 67

100%.

Some folk seem eager to either jump to conclusions or base their opinion off of what * say on Twitter etc.

Dr Venkman, Artorias and Sydneysider like this.
  9. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    See that's my question. I think the boy looks a loathsome little creep and I wasn't convinced by the show at the verdict either. He doesn't travel to that place with the gun with the intention of intervening ........no one dies. No love lost for a paedo but that could have been anybody. I think that the key thing here is by all means defend yourself but does it have to end in deaths? It's the mindset that needs to change a bit imo. Saying all that I don't know how I would react. If anything the guy on the ground pointing the glock didn't exactly bring a knife to a gunfight. He also intended to use deadly force.

10. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I think so too. To a degree. Regardless he went to a place with a gun where he didn't need to be. I wouldn't travel to a place with a gun to get involved in something that I didn't need to. He doesn't go there with a rifle it doesn't happen. He took two lives. It might not need to have actually ended in death if he aimed lower? Still as I say I don't know how I would react. You know there's a saying "you don't have to show up to every fight that you're invited to"

11. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I think any country in the world if you were being chased and attacked by a mob (who were threatening to kill you and one of which had a gun) you would be considered innocent for using leathal force. Just that in that particular country it is somehow legal to carry a gun, never mind an assault rifle. He left it to the absolute last resort to do it too, he had been knocked to the ground. If people think he'd went there purely to kill someone or people he did a * job because he could have killed a whole lot more.

He had as much right to be there as the rioters.

It is the looney/extreme left absolutely desperate for him to be made an example of.

For the record I think he looks like a weasel of a boy and it looked clear to me his crying looked fake but that's all part of the courtroom drama and games.

Dr Venkman likes this.
  12. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    This is why I think he is guilty. Normal human beings don't act the way he did, if people broke into his property then you could safely argue he had a right to take action but he willingly went to where trouble was and that was a massive risk to himself and other people. He had no right to be where he was with a deadly weapon

packybhoy and Jeannie960 like this.
  13. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Legal to walk down the street with an assault rifle. Ignore every other aspect of this * up case and just let that sink in. Legal to walk down a busy street with an assault rifle. Utter madness.

The fact that an acquittal is probably the right verdict just highlights the backward nature of the American justice system.

BigManSmalls likes this.
  14. The Phoenix Black Lives Matter

Fav Celtic Song:
    Lawwell get to fuck
    Wee racist scumbag with a creepy gun fetish and right-wing cop fantasies.

Typically being defended by like-minded right-wing scum.

Amerikkka is the absolute worst.

15. JamesM09

I second screened a chunk of the trial while I was working so my details are a bit hazy, but I’m fairly sure he wasn’t on the ground when he killed the first guy and IIRC that guy wasn’t armed at all, although he had threatened to kill him earlier on.

I think the other two people he shot thought he was a gunman and tried to stop him based on that. The guy that survived did have a gun and did say he pointed it at him, but certainly didn’t take an opportunity to shoot him and seemed more focused on disarming him, but I missed some of the details of that guys testimony.

Like I said, based on their law he’s done nothing wrong, but clearly that’s because they’re tinpot. A child was allowed to cut about a protest/riot like the big man with a military grade rifle.

This being the same country where teenage white VLs regularly go on mass shootings with these rifles.

16. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    Legally he did have the right to

17. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    I get that but why go to somewhere there is a riot, "to help people" is noble enough but logically there is only one outcome going there when you are armed with deadly weapons

Jeannie960 likes this.
  18. The Thumb

Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song
    "Creepy gun fetish".. while you have Malcolm X with a rifle in your avatar, who believed in the second amendment to defend himself. That's some amount of irony there.. :giggle1:

It's not a matter of being right wing or racist, you look at the case objectively.. he killed two white individuals after they engaged with the intent to harm. He shouldn't have been there, a * stupid kid with a first aid kid with a fire extinguisher.. but that doesn't change the fact he shot in self defense (taking into account American law).

Artorias likes this.
  19. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    This for me is why he is guilty

cidermaster likes this.
  20. Artorias

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    I have caught bits and bobs but if you brake it down to the basics it seemed to only be possible to find him not guilty/acquit. He was the victim in this case as hard as it is for some to stomach.

They were all chasing him before he shot anyone I think?, they were scumbags who were trouble makers with a history of it too. I doubt the claims that they thought he was one of those VLs on an active shooting spree- even though it is plausible.

It is a bonkers place and I think you are right with the boy being able to go about acting the big man, I think that was his entire intention. It was claimed he went there to help protect businesses which I think is true as well (and would give him the excuse to swagger about with his gun)
    It doesn't make sense to say he went there purely to shoot people, he would not have held back and could probably got away with shooting more given the circumstances and mental country he is in.