1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kyogo Furuhashi

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Lebo, Jul 16, 2021.

Discuss Kyogo Furuhashi in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

2. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman
    My Mrs says he needs conditioning treatment for his hair. She's no impressed with his hair at all

Wee Baldy likes this.
  3. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Kyogo says your mrs couldnae trap a bag of cement

4. Bhoyyo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Forrest
    Fav Celtic Song:
    jelly & icecream when rangers die
    dunno bout the rest of you but i reckon this kyogo lad has something about him

5. hiphopaddict

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paulo Di Canio
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Loansome Boatman

It would be worrying if she could.

Mr Shelby likes this.
  6. Wllm Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Japan game on in 20 minutes. Kyogo on the bench.

7. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Good hope he stays there.

8. Onefootwonder

That's a bit racist is it not. :giggle1:

9. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    He had a horrific flight down there. Apparently they got stuck in transit on the ground in Russia for 10 hours. Aircraft was unserviceable and the Russian authorities wouldn’t let them off the aircraft. Coach was talking about leaving all the players on that flight out of the squad. Hope he gets minimal game time.

martin_d, eire4 and JC Anton like this.
  10. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Hes came on for Japan

11. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    Right wee man, no mad mental attempts at trying win the ball back and no knocking your pan in. Hopefully we don't see numerous posts on this thread until the games over and he's came through it without any injuries

12. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Could've had a couple assists, killed a ball stone dead out the air and looked lively..

13. Celtic_Daft1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Broad Black Brimmer
    Aye played well when he came on. Looks as if he came through the game relatively unscathed. 1 down 1 to go. :56:

14. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/de7dead6eb6c2de9b42b7787f7bc649565cca218

The Japanese national team, who are competing in the World Cup Asian final qualifying, won the match against Vietnam 1-0 and moved toward the match against Oman on the 16th. On the 12th, FW Kyogo Furuhashi (Celtic) responded to the interview online.

Furuhashi's main questions and answers are as follows. -Aims and intentions when participating in the match against Vietnam Furuhashi I went to get additional points. Since the other party also had momentum, I wish I could show the characteristic of taking the other party's back in the sense of changing the flow. Even in defense, I wish I could switch quickly and limit the course to make the players behind me easier. -I didn't get any results in the first match, but please win. Furuhashi I'm relieved to win yesterday, and I'd like to switch and prepare for the match against Oman soon. Closer to the goal. It's cozy and produces results. However, although there are still some places where I have missed opportunities, I think it is a positive position where I can bring out my strengths. I can bring out the characteristics anywhere, but I personally think that FW is easy to do now because I am in the top 1 in the club-I feel that I have talked a lot with Furuhashi and trusted me. .. I want to give back with the result so as not to betray. I think I have to do more-What I need to do for my goal as a representative Furuhashi Keep doing it. We have to communicate more and talk about the characteristics. Not only aiming at the back, but also defensively finding a space between them and pulling it out. I'm doing it gradually in Celtic. Try what you couldn't do. The result is just around the corner. If there is a chance, you have to aim at the back, create a space, and so on. -There are many one-touch goals, but there are many feelings such as Furuhashi centering and the timing of the pass being important and suddenly moving. After that, I can't get into the other party's room. Mark's strength is to keep him from stopping. -We have to increase the number of players heading for Furuhashi goal for the goal against Oman. I have to do more things that the other person dislikes, such as creating space and working with allies.Furuhashi 's main questions and answers are as follows. - Vietnam war went to take aim and intention Furuhashi additional points at the time of participation. Since the other party also had momentum, I wish I could show the characteristic of taking the other party's back in the sense of changing the flow. Even in defense, I wish I could switch quickly and limit the course to make the players behind me easier. -I didn't get any results in the first match, but please win Furuhashi I'm relieved to win yesterday, and I'd like to switch and prepare for the match against Oman soon-Is it easy to get good in the middle? Furuhashi CelticAnd now I'm doing a forward and I'm closer to the goal. It's cozy and produces results. However, although there are still some places where I have missed opportunities, I think it is a positive position where I can bring out my strengths. I can bring out the characteristics anywhere, but I personally think that FW is easy to do now because I am in the top 1 in the club-I feel that I have talked a lot with Furuhashi and trusted me. .. I want to give back with the result so as not to betray. I think I have to do more-What I need to do for my goal as a representative Furuhashi Keep doing it. We have to communicate more and talk about the characteristics. Not only aiming at the back, but also defensively finding a space between them and pulling it out. I'm doing it gradually in Celtic. Try what you couldn't do. The result is just around the corner. If there is a chance, you have to aim at the back, create a space, and so on. -There are many one-touch goals, but there are many feelings such as Furuhashi centering and the timing of the pass being important and suddenly moving. After that, I can't get into the other party's room. Mark's strength is to keep him from stopping. -We have to increase the number of players heading for Furuhashi goal for the goal against Oman. I have to do more things that the other person dislikes, such as creating space and working with allies.

15. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    Best Celtic player since the king.

bobs1974 likes this.
  16. Maestro 08

Japan must have some team if he's back-up.

bobs1974 likes this.
  17. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    If we bring in a couple of players of his and Jota's calibre in January, it'd be a huge step forward in winning the league.

bobs1974 likes this.
  18. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    Starts on the bench

19. Westlondonscot Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Calmac
    They are fighting for 2nd place in their group, I don't think they are all that right now.

Maestro 08 likes this.
  20. stirfry999

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hatate oreily kyogo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    y n w a
    He is on now please don't get injured