1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaccine Proof

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by DonnyCelt, Oct 14, 2021.

Discuss Vaccine Proof in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Comparing this to * Germany is quite the take. All because some people are livid about getting a wee needle in their arm.

You know you're on the right side when your opinion is the polar opposite of a few absolute fannies on here. Regardless of the subject.

2. Mr Diggler

Of course it isn't. Far from it. However this vaccine reticence is not good- in fact it is deeply worrying that people have taken such a stance largely based on not believing the 'mainstream media'. To be honest again and I don't want to Labour the point but look at the troubles- for 40 years the Brits and media claimed those killed on * Sunday were IRA men. Every single one of them innocent. So we know the power of disinformation and the media. But the vaccine surely is something far different. It is a no brainer. Here we live in a world largely free of serious illnesses like polio, measles and smallpox all thanks to vaccinations. And yet the sceptics can't see past some sort of media conspiracy. It's mad.

3. oh bhoy

I'm more than happy with my choice I'm not the victim here, I haven't been (and won't be) coerced into taking part in an experiment .
    Why don't you try and come up with a single reason as to why any of your fellow Celtic fans and fellow human beings should be locked out of anything

4. joemc

For me m8 it's a mixture of both not trusting media and the feeling forced , I've had it recently and for me it was like a bad hangover for a week , stayed positive for 4 full days and test was clear after , I know it's not same for everyone but , I'm hoping antibodies will help me not catch it as easy or not have worse symptoms ,I get there are different strains , I'm all about letting your immune system deal with it and get more tolerant, to many anti biotics used now and people can't deal with common colds n flu and other fairly minor problems, not against NHS or doc or medicine or anything but if I can cope then I let that be the case , if not and I agree here that's were NHS suffer , but if 80%have been vaccinated surely they can deal with the others if they have to go to hospital, although not all will need to .

5. Mr Diggler

No getting the vaccine should be enough. Otherwise live with your choices.

6. joemc

Give this 6 mnth and businesses will be at the government with pitch forks an shovels .

7. joemc

Give this 6 month businesses will beat the government with pitchforks n shovels wen they are losing money .

8. Mr Diggler

Antibiotics should never be used for colds and flu. It is for that reason that there is some resistance to antibiotic use now. I dont think you're right to let your immune system do the work on its own. I saw an immunologist on TV explain it the best I ever saw. He said look the vaccine is like a boxing trainer. Sure you might be a strong and brilliant boxer but you need sparring partners to train with. They are far weaker than your future opponent but give you an idea of what you are going to face. Your trainer will get you into shape and then when it comes to the fight you will be fully prepared. If you are good enough you will win the vast majority of your fights. That is what the vaccine does. It shows your immune system your future opponent but in far weaker form. Then when it comes to facing it your immune system will win the vast majority of the time. If a boxer doesn't train or use sparring partners for their future opponent they might still win the fight if they are strong and good enough. But there is a better chance the opponent will catch them unprepared.

seanm and honda like this.
  9. Lennon1888

Love the fact they say after two your fully vaccinated, Then you need a booster on top of that, You're not even "Considered" fully vaccinated after three months, I also remember they said it protected 100% against death, Also a pile of *. Everything they say is bollox, all these people love to tell others to get vaccinated because they have been, Let's hope they don't have terrible side effects in a few years.

10. Lennon1888

Everything woke turns to *

11. G40B

It’s just a needle now, but as we’ve seen from other countries it’ll very quickly turn into regular needles - each time it’s another roll of the dice.

Plenty are against this, they just don’t speak out as they get bombarded by the LadBible headline readers.

12. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Thats life pal. Dont wear your water wings, your no getting in the pool. For your safety and ours. Dont want you taking up valuable bed space by jumping in the deep end with no water wings and no ability to swim. Should have accepted those lessons, and not told them lessons are the devil. Enjoy looking in from the outside. Eventually when all these experimental people are still clapping away and enjoying the games you'll think "I'm a *. Shouldve just done it." And off you pop to get it. You'll never admit it, but I know I'm right but it'll take time for you to realise. Just go get your water wings. Over and out.

13. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

That’s ironic considering LadBible headline readers are the exact click bait, conspiracy theory believing people that won’t take the vaccine.

seanm likes this.
  14. G40B

They really aren’t.

Hence why you regularly read ‘wot side effects?!!’ Or folk believing it’s the needle that people are scared of.

15. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

There’s probably hundreds of reasons to lock someone out of the stadium. But regarding this, temporarily slowing the possibility of putting people in the hospital is one.

The thing is, some people that don’t want the vaccine are going to be the same people that don’t give a * about catching or spreading the virus. Probably broke a lot of lockdown guidelines. Probably part of the reason we are still pretty * and have been for so long.

I’m all for eliminating the selfish * from social gatherings for a year or so. They never sacrificed when everyone else did so now they will. Some people who don’t want the vaccine won’t have been selfish, but that’s collateral and I feel for them whatever their reason is. I think I know what one you were since you’ve voiced your opinion on the lockdown.

16. seanm

Right on mate HH

17. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Academic studies are now considered on par with gossip magazines?

18. G40B

That’s not an academic study. That’s someone blabbering on about what they supposedly read in a daft Facebook group chat.

19. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

That's * tbf. I made plenty of sacrifices, I'm no selfish for not wanting their vaccine.
    If me and you are in same pub/stadium, what difference does me not being jagged make to you ?
    If either of us get it, then it is what it is. You being jagged doesn't stop you getting it or vice versa. If I have it, then I'm willing to face symptoms on my own, without their vaccine in my system. There is absolutely no need to be forcing * to take it, and not allowing people in unless they take vaccine is bullshit. All this being said, I've already had covid, so even less of a reason to take the experiment.

Lewis Kerr, oh bhoy and G40B like this.
  20. oh bhoy

Water wings are for * ,the water ain't that deep and I can swim like a dolphin I've grown weary of this analogy rest assured I will never be getting it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.