1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaccine Proof

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by DonnyCelt, Oct 14, 2021.

Discuss Vaccine Proof in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

You can do what you want, you can choose not to get the vaccine, you’re free. Going to Celtic games isn’t a core human right.

Do I agree it’s the best or most effective strategy right now? No. But it isn’t going to be forever.

I’m vaccinated anyway, I’ll give you a wave on the BT cameras.

joemc likes this.
  2. oh bhoy

not allowing people to attend because they wont take part in an experiment is discrimination anyway you try and dress it up. the absurdity is reinforced by the fact the people carrying out the checks or any under 18s wont be under the same obligation

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    Free the Adblock likes this.
  3. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    You need to have a look back in history. Bans on public gatherings, closing schools and entertainment venues, mandatory face masks and social distancing have all been implemented before, they are nothing new, including during the Spanish flu. It was done in many countries including “the land of the free” and the success of those restrictions were obvious and shaped what we have today.

What Hitler did do though was he used conscription to fight his ideological wars. Effectively sending kids to fight a war and a death sentence for millions of soldiers and civilians. Those people didn’t have a choice, deserters were sentenced to death.

If you are worried about “gene therapy” then get the appropriate vaccine or don’t. Choice is yours.

Another hyperbole argument. If you are worried about people taking the *, then don’t use * Germany and prison as your comparative arguments.

I don’t see prisoners drinking beer down the pub, nor going surfing or going for a walk to get their coffee from the local cafe.

4. Mr Diggler

I grew up in the North of Ireland during the Troubles. I know what discrimination and oppression looks like. Anyone comparing the requirement to show vaccine proof or a negative test to the Nazis is an idiot. * even what we went through here wasn't in that league and we had 25 years of being treated like dirt. Get the vaccine and get on with your life ffs. It's not that big of a requirement. 2 jabs in the arm.

5. G40B

Tell that to people who have been left to rot by politicians, and as a result don’t trust anything to do with them.

The uptake is lowest amongst ethnic minorities, and it’s easy to see why. Just take a look at the way a lot of them are forced to live.

But let’s further segregate them from society - selfish *, they probably discuss mad conspiracies at the food bank or amongst six of them in their one bed flat.

And there’s no option in Scotland to show a negative test. Another of the ‘I follow science’ brigade not knowing their * from their elbow, who’d have thought?

Lewis Kerr likes this.
  6. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

Anything else we can do for you, chief ?

Lewis Kerr, Lennon1888 and Slaw like this.
  7. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Just to put this into a bit of context - spent this weekend in Paris and have had to show proof of vaccination whenever I’ve sat in a restaurant, bar, cafe, shopping centre and before checking into my hotel. Every time for every single customer - no exceptions.

8. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    Ethnic minority groups have been shown not only to be more prone to believing conspiracy theories, but also to have been specifically targeted by anti-vax groups for that reason.

9. oh bhoy

the uk government seems to think it has the power to hand out freedoms ,like its their gift to give all the tyranical laws they brought in have been done so under a state of emergency ,nobody has ever tried that before have they . my concern about the experimental gene therapy is for thoes that have taken it

10. G40B

Can you provide a source for that?

11. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

That would require a level of self-awareness that he is obviously lacking tbf.

MacEwan and Westlondonscot like this.
  12. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
  13. oh bhoy

Why don't you tell everyone again how great you think Margaret Thatcher is ya * reptile

14. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    First people called us crazy for predicting this, and now the same people say "This wont last forever". No, only untill every * takes it. And soon you will need to take booster shots to continue going.

Isnt it worrying, the fact that a virus that spread all around the world in 3-4 days, which is IMPOSSIBLE naturally.

That is what should be investigated, because if you want ME to take a jab and join the good guys club, i want proof of the virus created itself naturally, which no one talks about. Scientists all know that its not possible for a virus to spread to every place on the face of earth at the same time.

Why on earth would i inject something into my body, created to treat, a most likely created virus? its insane. That i wont have any chance of just sucking out if it shows that it has long derm side-effects? No one knows that because it was rushed.

There are many, many medicines that gets removed after many years as they proved to be dangerous.

(Could only write with bold letters for some reason)

oh bhoy likes this.
  15. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Firstly I didn't say how great she was, I said she turned the sick man of Europe into one of the most powerful economies in the world. Although what that has to do with your lack of self awareness in slavering on about * Germany is beyond me.. but I can see how you'd be unable to comprehend that.
    Perhaps you should stick to worrying about the gene therapy experiment that's ongoing.. according to you anyway
    Oh Boy indeed :rofl:

16. joemc

Yeh am sure everything we are told by media is true right .

17. joemc

Absolutely top top post .

18. G40B

All hearsay drivel that wouldn’t look out of place in the daft gossip magazines supermarkets sell.

Meanwhile, there’s a plethora of studies detailing how and why ethnic minorities are hesitant to trust governments.

19. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    I agree there has been some laws passed under these times that would never have passed in other times. I share your concerns there, but I would never compare it to * Germany.

With regards to you being concerned for those who have taken mRNA vaccines, that’s your right to be concerned and your choice to have it or not. Others have decided to take it as their choice, nobody has been forced and there are other options. It’s very important to remember there is a choice.

oh bhoy and MacEwan like this.
  20. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Stop wording things to suit your weird little agenda.

Desperate to be some sort of victim. Imagine you were subject to real discrimination.

You’re entitled to not get the vaccine, you’re not entitled to go to ticketed events. You’ll have to put your big boy pants on and live with your choice until things change, we will live with our choice.

King of Kings likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.