1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Mikey Johnston

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Keano88, May 6, 2017.

Discuss Mikey Johnston in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. celtic warrior

He's career at Celtic is done, he's not achieving anything here

2. Maestro 08

Bullshit. You're a wee nasty *. To think I stood up for you once. That's not sarcasm, you're a cretin. So do me a favour and f off. Cheers.

3. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

How’s debating which footballer is better “trolling”? * knows what your comment means. Don’t know if it’s * patter or if you just can’t form a sentence.

4. Mr. Slippyfist

I was genuinely being sarcastic, so I'll apologise if it came off as anything other.

5. Maestro 08

I seriously don't get that reasoning.

There must be a million examples of a player contributing more in terms of goals and assists yet doesn't make them a better footballer. Take any player we've had. I.e Lubo, i'm sure there was players that contributed more in terms of output in Scotland but doesn't make them a better footballer.

What are you telling me?

6. Maestro 08

Generally I don't give a * what people say but you've crossed a line there. Way over the top and a bit too close to the bone for some people.

7. northeast67

If its not slippyfest it's his amigo Mckewan nipping everyone's head I'm sick of it, yes a healthy debate is natural but they boys are at it surely, just on here to rile up fellow Tim's? Or are they fake accounts, mocking folks opinions as if we are daft, think I'll give this place a break fir a while it's lost its appeal.

Maestro 08 likes this.
  8. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I hear you, it's a tough slog at times. We're not all arseholes though, just make use of the ignore function :50:

northeast67 and Maestro 08 like this.
  9. Maestro 08

Stick at it mate. You're not the only one. I've said it before but these guys thrive on confrontation. Take them for what they are and let it go...reasoning usually stumps them. I'm in that situation currently with MacEwan, ...dramatic statement then struggles with reasoning. HH

northeast67 likes this.
  10. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Catch ya.

Obviously a troll or you’re all the same person. Spelling my name wrong and that hahahahaha.

11. Maestro 08

Honestly mate jog on, you're a clown.

12. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

I’m telling you regardless of goals or assists. He’s the better player. You said more effective and contributed more, I figured you meant more than just goals and assists but helping the team as a whole.

I’ll never understand your reasoning for thinking Johnston is better and that’s the end of it. People are getting offended for questioning opinions now, so I’m out of this conversation.

13. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I actually get what you mean but because he's so stop start, we'll mainly stop, it's hard to make a case for him..

I love Mikey and think he's one of the best attacking player's to come through since Maloney and McGeady, technically but he isn't showing or being injury free for long enough to show it..

There's a reason the rat loved him. Chelsea wanted him. He was killing it for our academy in the next gen and ripping England under 21 defender's to pieces for Scotland. He is majorly talented..

I think he is technically more sound than Abada and considerably. More skillful. Can go either way. Better at beating a man. More natural..

Abada is 3 year's younger and much more lethal in term's of regular goal and assist contributions..

I'm kinda defeatist with Mikey now though as he's always out and I think our title challenge is already done..

14. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    What happened to him this time anyway? came back as a sub then * again

15. Maestro 08

Don't disagree with much of that. Was just arguing the point that imo Johnstone was a better player than Abada. Doesn't mean he will contribute more etc just that from my viewing MJ has more quality. And yes it might well never be fulfilled but that's all I'm saying.

16. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Cool..

Maestro 08 likes this.
  17. Maestro 08

Well its just a difference of opinion then. More than happy to accept that. I thought u were arguing output ultimately dictates quality which isn't the case. I'm more than happy to stand by Johnston being a better football player then Abada. If he can get fit then ultimately time well tell. I won't even book mark these posts or anything bcos I know I'm 100% right ;)

18. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Output doesn’t dictate anything no. It’s a factor but not a deciding one.

19. northeast67

20. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Cut out the pointless bickering in this thread.

theweeman likes this.