1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Huns V Celtic

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Henrik 07, Aug 26, 2021.

Discuss Huns V Celtic in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Conjuring_Obey Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley song
    Totally understandable watching that *. I just can’t come to grips with how bad our out and out striking options have been for a while now

scootz likes this.
  2. gandolf

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc and Mick
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe McDonnell
    Not worried about this defeat, we should have score 2-3 from very good chances. We will pump them at Parkhead. Chin up boys

3. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  4. Can'tbehooped

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    * sake, the * are going to be full cunty after this with the fact that they had players away.

Eddie missing that sitter in the 1st half * us. We * the midfield battle and didn't control things,we let them play their game and just play for fouls constantly. That's how they scored, free kick from nothing at half way, that turned I to a corner and then they score from that.

Changes far to late, that's poor management there from Ange, it was clearly not working if anything went worse on the 2nd half bit no changes until they score, that was positively lennon like.

I hope we get shot of Eddie, he's clearly not invested in things anymore and it's best for all of he moves on. He's been a good player for us but has to go.

The fullbacks were playing different to how we normally do under Ange and didn't seem to push up enough, which I hampered abada nd kyogo, good defensive play for the most part from them though.

It's not a season over * it game, but shows that we need a lot more work to counter the "" just get free kicks strategy they use" having the ref against us as always just plays into taht for them

5. bhoy_wonder Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE
    I will be more than happy to never see Edouard and Christie in a Celtic shirt ever again.

6. Rogicisgod

The team looked tired. The run of games has taken its toll. Don't think Rogic could have played 60 himself. There's a long way to go for the rest of the season

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

7. muaythai postie

Fav Celtic Player:
    lubo
    Players shat it, never played with the pace and movement we've been doing recently. Christie is a disgrace of a footballer and eduard also. Kyogo needs to play through the middle all the time now bcoz he's wasted out wide.

8. Icicle

Unlucky thought we were the better team and at least we know Kyogo needs to play as a striker from now on.

Easter Rd Davie likes this.
  9. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    * result done by a set piece.

Came too early for us.

Get in a few more bodies before the deadline and get rid of a couple and we’ll be fine.

Marie and neilly1987 like this.
  10. Sentinel

It's almost as if Ange asked Lennedy and Laptop to set up the stall for today. Played nothing like we have in the last few games. Edouard up top is useless.

Easter Rd Davie likes this.
  11. limezer

They scored from a set piece, thought the defence was decent otherwise and Starfelts best game for us hopefully he can build on that.

12. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

Lawwels legacy troops, we might as well get used to it, this will be the norm for a good few years now. Have to say i haven’t been this down after a game against they dirty orange * for a while, few beers for me then bed. Scunnered.

Martybhoy53 likes this.
  13. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Christie was terrible he should have been hooked not Turnbull, got his dodgy first touch back.

14. Celticbhoy97

It’s clear we need to spend another 10-15 million or they’re retaining they had half a team out and we took 85 minutes to put an effort on target

15. JamesM09

Everybody knew we needed to make the subs.

If he makes them a few minutes before then we get our foot on the ball and they don’t get the set piece.

I just don’t understand the logic of waiting. Did he think Edouard would suddenly wake up or Turnbull would suddenly get energy?

If so, why whip them off after the goal?

It’s poor management. Ange has been suspect before for waiting too long for subs. I don’t understand it at all.

16. Skelleto

Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the old brigade
    Not worried tbh. Edouard is garbage and if Kyoto played through the middle we would have won this. We will destroy them at parkhead

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

gandolf likes this.
  17. Leone Naka Fan

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura, Moravčik, Petrov, Ki
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Forcing Juranović instead of Montgomery and Kyogo left cost us width. By the time that was rectified, we were down. Ange Postecoglou deviated from player roles that worked for his system. Edouard starting was also a mistake.

At least Rangers look more vulnerable to other SPFL teams this season.

TonyTim likes this.
  18. jimbobers Gold Member Gold Member

Can we please buy a fukin right winger , I’m sick of positions not been filled for * ages , everybody on this forum is wanting 3 or 4 in me included but I can’t see that happening

19. Kyogo Furuhashi Gold Member Gold Member

Not the end of the world

Usual set piece… please * off Edouard

Valhalla and mickcfc91 like this.
  20. scootz

I don’t share your enthusiasm - that was a total rerun of our ‘performances’ against them last year… I see nothing positive about it.

21. Dublin Celt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Barry Coffey
    Turnbull thinks he's De bruyne against Dundee and at Johnstone but consistently goes missing and under performs in big games. Abada looked lost and afraid, Christie was sloppy and edoaurd couldn't give a toss.

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk