1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Heartwarming video on life after death.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Cumbernauld Bhoy67, Aug 18, 2021.

Discuss Heartwarming video on life after death. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Garrymac1888 Gold Member Gold Member

As much as I hate religion I truly believe in something and have had several experiences that were nice and not so nice.

Had a black dog come to me in the night in several occasions in my old place, and even though I knew the house wasn't a "good one" the dog was protecting me. Years later the woman who moved in after me, came up to me in a pub, asked me if I had ever had any bad things happen in the house, then showed me the most terrifying picture I've ever seen!!

Also got held down in my bed and strangled in a hotel in Witney, near Oxford....the only one in the room and totally sober haha. Ive read about night terrors but I could smell the person too, I am very olfactory though.

I stayed with my gran all the time when I was young and she had previous for having the "gift" she would answer me and get me things before I even said it......lots more stories I could tell.
    It comforts me to know there's something else....just not the * that religion portrays.

Cumbernauld Bhoy67 likes this.
  2. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

I believe in something. I'm just not sure what it is. But I'm at ease with the idea of death and I'm not worried about eternal nothingness. I'm inexplicably confident that there's more to us than that, even if I don't have a rational explanation for it. Having to deal with other people dying scares the * out of me though.

Science still can't really explain the phenomenon that is consciousness, so the idea of 'life' after death or consciousness itself pervading the universe isn't necessarily as farfetched as it would initially seem.