1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Dundee | Premiership | Sun 8th Aug | 3PM

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Luis1967, Aug 5, 2021.

Discuss Celtic v Dundee | Premiership | Sun 8th Aug | 3PM in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Ozzie Hoop

The Don likes this.
  2. Dip 'n' Swerve

plenty of green shoots emerging from the game, just a shame the players never got in the door in time for CL stuff, anyhow we cant rewind the clock.

We should not fear AK Alkmaar at all.

It is refreshing to see a game in which we don't play with a defensive mid esp at home, and from the start put teams on the back foot - Christie seems to be enjoying his football and playing with a smile - there are some players who seem to have telepathic or connect so quick - Christie and kyogo seem to have that. Love Ange ' this is what we will do if you want a piece of the pie then sign up - if he plays like this yesterday another 18 month deal id even take!).

Starfelt is one to watch - doest seem pacey but keeps it simple, another pacey strong centre half would be great.
    A left back

Kyogo is showing Eddie what his level should be and what he used to do, is eddie sulking when his pals left - glad he got a goal

Mc gregor and Turnbull played well - best ever game I seen Turnbull play.

I wonder if Ange could ever adopt when required if eddie stays and fit him and Kyogo in the team, but he seems to have picked up a knock.... griff who by the way? ajeti ? seem surplus atm.

we have wee dembele coming back soon which will be great to see.

Europa league group football and win this first game at shitbrox - be happy with a Rafu goal he took his great yesterday but I think we still need a RB long term but good to see his hard reward pay off - he is honest, gives all and is proud to the jersey and as fans we want that. every team needs a 7/10 guy who are consistent.

home game in Europe and then slap hearts at home get the confidence buzzing and players getting to training every, bring the mojo back it was the first game I enjoyed in well over 18 months!

NomDePlum likes this.
  3. craigtheceltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tom
    Well it’s almost 24hrs since the 6-0 drubbing and I’ve been buzzing all day, had that extra spring in my step.
    :party22: :ange2::ange2::ange2:

4. Dip 'n' Swerve

boxing & dance night at the feile in Belfast, celtic win 6-0 , and dundee utd do their thing and had a great time in Donegal !
    normality !
    lets go malmoooooo

The Don likes this.
  5. RalstonFanClubPresident

Fav Celtic Player:
    Antoni Ralstonovic
    Ask and ye shall receive:

) RalstonFanClubPresident
    2) Notorious
    3) AussieGreek
    4) bhoy_wonder
    5) Michael Johnston Sr
    6) OziBeerMan
    7) connerm57

I've sent your official Anthony Ralston underpants in the post, bro. The ones where his face is superimposed over the groin area. I popped them in a plastic see-through envelope so you'll know when they arrive.

NomDePlum likes this.
  6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

7. World Champion

At the railroad bar, about seven o'clock.
    Much better Celtic, hopefully the Midtjylland and Hearts games were a blip and we can continue like this.

8. Hadouken

number 1 trending video worldwide on youtube at the moment, that is insane

9. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    Very good and promising performance, but dont think we should lose sight of the fact that it was Dundee.
    Still a performance to build on and plenty of positives. Real test of progress will come against better teams.