1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dermot Desmond

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by TheHappyLoss, Feb 27, 2016.

Discuss Dermot Desmond in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member

:rofl:

seanm likes this.
  2. RogicHasMagicToes

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    This * has a lot to answer for

He lost interest the moment Brendan walked, he could no longer give a * after that, the appointment of Lennon couldn't have demonstrated that further and everything that has proceeded since.

He needs ousted from the club, an owner who doesn't give a * is the complete opposite of someone you need running the club, the dramatic collapse in standards he has overseen since Brendan left has been criminal, not to mention all the CL failures he's overseen too over the last decade, I don't know how we get rid of him, but one thing I do know is that he needs to go and let someone come in who actually does give a * about improving every aspect of the club.

john2061 and Lewis Kerr like this.
  3. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Just * off.

4. dmccourt95

It’s reached a tipping point for me, we will never progress as a club with these guys in charge

seanm, SwissCelt and Wee Baldy like this.
  5. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    I can’t stand the *!

bhoyo68 likes this.
  6. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Hope somebody shaves off his moustache when he's sleeping

Mr Shelby likes this.
  7. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I know it's only the first league game of the season but I'm beginning to regret my heart ruling my head re renewing my season ticket. I am also beginning to see why a lot of guys were so adamant about not renewing. They were not " just glory hunters" or "true supporters" as many people called them but were supporters who were able to see through those * on the board. Fecking Raging

8. Bonobhoy

Yep...Don't feel bad about it....and dont feel bad about giving it up thinking you a glory hunter,and what * in here think.

Its your hard earned money,if you want to stick it to these * in charge then starve them as much as you can its the only way they will notice you.

theweeman and Wee Baldy like this.
  9. Celticbhoy97

Get this waste of oxygen away from the club the now

10. Bonobhoy

The only way its going to happen is money.....or if maybe our fans turned up in their hundreds to bash down the gates again and launch * at the players.

We could try sellotaping pics of Lennon and Lawell's face to every * on this park tonight and in the boardroom.....maybe that will get the blood boiling like it did in March and actually get them to turn up?

The are money driven * and wont move because they are getting money it and barely spending anything on the park in attempt to get into the CL.

Guaranteed....If these * aint removed soon,this will be our worst season in our history

11. SwissCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Aiden McGeady, Artur Boruc
    He only bought the club as a speculation object. He speculated on us joining the EPL and making a nice profit by selling us. Don't understand how we let a guy with obviously no interest in the club having such a big voice in it. Probably a lot of morons are still thinking billlionaires are all brilliant businessmen. Obviously he is not even good at that because our value and turnover dropped heavily in the last years.

Wee Baldy likes this.
  12. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I'd love to play a game of golf with his head..

13. tits-oot!

Fav Celtic Player:
    too many to mention but probably Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    fields of athenry
    Some * wants to take a Zippo tae that horrendous tache.

14. jake10

Fav Celtic Player:
    whoever is our new record spend
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Go on home british soldiers
    very true, he’s invested money in the Irish league, in the last year, I think, while he takes money out of Celtic in share dividends, board attendance fees and probably tax exempt travel to/from the Uk, * him

15. john2061

A new slogan Downsizing Desmond needs Dumped .
    The guy is turning this club into a Aberdeen or Hibs with the amount of neglect in the first team squad and needs to * off now .

16. celticdawg

Bottom line is anyone who gives a * about the club can see what a mess its in , lets see what him and his cronies come up with the next week or two .
    If he genuinely cares about Celtic and wants to be here then prove it if not get tae * asap and leave the rebuild to someone who wants to be here and cares !!
    Next 2 weeks will be very telling

seanm and Noskeil like this.
  17. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    I totally agree with what you’ve said but what worries me about the bit in bold. Last week we were humbled against West Ham in a friendly, every one of us though RIGHT! the board has to act now, days go by and we think right we’re no getting anyone for the ECL game there will surely be something by the season starter against hearts, still nothing not a peep. We’ve been beaten 3 times in the space of 7 days, yet there is no actions from the board just deafening silence, there is either blind panic going on behind the scenes or they’re not giving a flying *.

I’ve not heard a rumour of a signing be it staff nor player since Hart, and that’s rolled on for weeks. It’s a * shambles.

18. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Will be radio silence again.

Mass protest required.

19. celticdawg

Aye thats the worry pal , my take is even the most laid back non- confrontational amongst our support have been totally sickened with the way the club has been neglected especially the last year and are finally realizing this lot need removing if they dont get the finger out asap

seanm and Noskeil like this.
  20. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Is the fact that we are a PLC a reason that prevents Dermot Desmond or other Celtic board members just putting money of their own into the club to raise the level we can compete at financially?
    I am asking that question genuinely as while I agree and think we as a club should always live within our means I think that policy should be able to include a certain amount of investment from wealthy shareholders like Desmond as part of the living within our means.

Because if living within our means depends purely on the revenue we generate in sponsorships and gate and merchandise sales and nothing from board member's own wealth then everyone of the current Celtic board should be run out of this club for how badly they have mismanaged the club to the utter shambles, * show and laughing stock we currently are. Desmond and the board members need to put up or leave at this point unless the answer to my original question is they cannot because are a PLC put their own money directly into the club.