1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Alright guys. Glasgow bhoy started a podcast in Podcast

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by goodybhoy, Jul 6, 2021.

Discuss Alright guys. Glasgow bhoy started a podcast in Podcast in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. goodybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Just thought I'd post my podcast on here since it's my 1st episode n I obviously wore the Celtic tap haha but aye if you'd give it a wee watch , subscribe, like and even a wee comment would help show I have some Scottish viewers watching. I have pl from my bit but thought id try n further the reach lol give it a were blast. Ppl said it was funny. I think I can do better but * it haha.

Garrymac1888, The Phoenix and cat123 like this.
  2. goodybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I just moved fae glesga to Phoenix Arizona this guy was in prison for credit card fraud has a book wrote about him etc. I was in prison in Scotland, we talk about difference in culture, there's another video, we visited a dominatrix dungeon interviewing the dominatrix burds n touring the dungeon lol give it a watch , a like n subscribe if you guys can. I'd really appreciate the analytics showing ppl from Scotland are watching. Plus I need to show this guy I bring value to his channel n I've already got the most views out of all his videos in the shortest time. Still winging it but we're working in a structure to make it more organized. But aye Bhoys, if you could give it a wee subscription, I'd appreciate it

3. TheHappyLoss

This could be a classic :57:

goodybhoy likes this.
  4. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    Haha no way man, @goodybhoy's back! I mind you used to post on here years ago. Always getting into arguments with folk and typing about 20 million words in your replies.

You actually sound more normal than I expected on your podcast. I always thought you were off your nut on something.

goodybhoy likes this.
  5. goodybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    That's crazy you remember. Aye I used to take Xanax back then lol I was in a bad way haha but aye had to move back to Scotland for that reason. Ended up getting my * together n after 5 years in Scotland, got bored so moved back over here with a game plan. N doing this podcast is kinda one of those things I wanted to do. Another episode coming lol but aye mate. I was in a bad way back then defo haha

6. goodybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Episode 2 came out. We smoked a bunch of blunts b4 so don't expect too much. Plus it's our 2nd podcast lol still a good watch. Give it a badh Bhoys a wee like, comment n subscribe would be appreciated