1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Buying a st should mean that we want back and therefore opting in (again why buy a st if you don’t want to go)
    The option should’ve been you bought a st you want in but if restrictions don’t allow you to go (quarantine etc) then there should be an opt out option

2. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Aye right ya mug
    Even employers etc didn’t expect these restrictions to last 18 months and counting

yer a * Nostradamus if you thought 18 months ago that these restrictions would still be in place today...anyone who says ‘ah knew it would last this long’ last March is a liar

3. Tomas

I don't think I should have to opt in, but I have, cos the club have made it that way. I may not agree but if I don't, I'm not getting a chance to attend. We can moan and groan about it but it is what it is, whatever the reasons. Let's hope for a return to normality sometime during the season. HH

trackebhoy likes this.
  4. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

At first I thought the 'opt-in' ticketing system was silly but if we're going to be on reduced ballots and it means they're more likely to draw your group together for the same game rather than having to go on your own to some games, surely that makes sense?

trackebhoy and StPauli1916 like this.
  5. trackebhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    ANDY THOM
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I have a mate that stays beside me but sits himself at games. So being able to opt in also helped him, as I added him to my group & he can now sit with me & my boy. Every fans situation is different so the club seem to think this is the best way to do it.

Some fans are going to have problems with travel. Mayebe restrictions, maybe CSC's not being able to travel as not enough members get the same game. Not sure how many are allowed in one group.

People like my mate who sit alone but usually have the same group of people around them every week. Atleast they can be added to another group.

Not sure if this is the correct way to do it but its the way the club have chosen & time will tell if it works. The club are also in a difficult position with this limited capacity.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Seán Mac D likes this.
  6. GavCFC1

Talk on Twitter in full capacity from 10th August if numbers go the way they are etc

TheHappyLoss likes this.
  7. leeso-ardoyne

I find this really hard to believe, especially coming into winter when these funny numbers will be getting thrown about again from governments on the media and online. It would be nice though if everything was to go back to normal but i honestly dont see it!

8. leeso-ardoyne

As for the renewal deadline, i think maybe there will be a small extension to this or maybe it finishes on Monday morning instead of on Fri few days ago. Reason for this is i can still purchase my 4 for me and the kids although my mate went to renew his at 4.30yesterday online and couldnt but could renew mine for some reason.

Ive been fighting for weeks wether to renew ours or not! Between me and the mates we all had 12 sitting together, 7 of these were not renewing because of the shitstorm last season or financial reasons. Financially im in a good place and wouldnt bother me only getting over once for a game. Im not one for solely blaming the board or Lenny because i do understand there was outside forces behind how we lost the league last season but i have an issue with traveling or even attending games without a vaccine. I cant see how Celtic will allow anyone in without a vaccine or a Negative PCR test and me and my kids wont be letting anyone put a test up our nose let alone get a vaccine!

When purchasing our books a few years back i never thought id see the day id give them up! They where supposed to be for life. Generational supporters my family is and ive been going to Parkhead since 1984 as a 4 year old child with my da and for the first time in my life i have questioned will i ever be allowed to set foot inside Parkhead again because of all this * going on and with all the new measures/restrictions in place plus coming in in the following years. With that said, that was just a daft thought about never setting foot in Parkhead again because i know one thing about my mind set, i will find away around any restrictions and be back to the place ive had some of my best lifetime memories!

I seen on Facebook some people where selling them for last season and this and others taking up this option. How does this work. Can it be done after they have been purchased or have to notify Celtic before purchase? I was even considering contacting those on Facebook who where looking to take this option up and keep an eye on how Celtic are allowing access into the ground.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  9. TheHappyLoss

If there are no restrictions from the 9th August why wouldn’t we have a full house?

10. leeso-ardoyne

I could be wrong because my knowledge is very limited as i havent really been following anything to do with the covid and its restrictions for months now, but i find it awful hard to believe that all restrictions will be lifted and life will go back to normal as before. I switched off alooong time ago when my perspective changed about covid and apart from getting to glasgow or the pub, my life is as normal as before the plandemic hit our TV screens, however i am coming from an Irish perspective and from the snippets of info i have been seeing, they have been mentioning about prolonging the restrictions because of the "mutated strain" of covid, and i suspected the UK would do the same.

This is one thing i would loved to be proven wrong on because i cant wait to get back over for the football and the pub, but come the 9th of august i cant see there being a full house in football stadiums for a Celtic V scum game.

TheHappyLoss likes this.
  11. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Leitch has openly said if the numbers of Covid don't rise then after 9 August all distancing regulations will cease. The Caveat being if the numbers rise in any area for any reason it's back to the level system again. Clearly a risk all ST's are taking again but desperation to get back to some kind of normality means many have renewed.

With so many clubs having lost so much I'd hope they seriously consider increasing the away supports allocation.

martin_d likes this.
  12. totti-88

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,let the people sing
    Even if numbers do rise its more to do with the number of people needing hospitalised or in intensive care so if the majority of population has the vaccine there won't be anywhere near s much seriously I'll with it or needing hospital

13. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

As we continue to work hard behind the scenes in the hope of a return of fans to the stadium soon, we are reminding all 2021/22 Season Ticket holders that, should they wish to return to games in person, they MUST register for My Celtic Matchday to be included in any future ballots for reduced capacity matches.

Not only does this confirm to the club that you wish to return to the stadium in person, it also gives you the opportunity to let us know who you’d like to attend with, enabling us to offer you the best possible matchday experience.

Fans can register individually or in groups of up to six people, adhering to current social distancing protocols, and all members of each group must have renewed their Season Ticket for the forthcoming season.

The deadline to register for My Celtic Matchday is 2pm on Thursday, July 1.

Tickets for reduced capacity matches will be allocated in a ballot which fans must opt-into via My Celtic Matchday – to register, visit eticketing.co.uk/celtic.

How matches will be balloted will be communicated at a later date, but you MUST opt-in online before Thursday’s 2pm deadline - please refer to this handy step-by-step guide for submitting a matchday application.

Full Season Ticket FAQs for the forthcoming 2021/22 campaign can be found here.

Should you have any queries on the above, please email tickets@celticfc.co.uk quoting your name and Client Reference in the subject line. Alternatively, you can call the Ticket Office on 0141 230 1967 (option 2) between 11am and 2pm, Monday to Friday and a member of the team will be happy to help. Calls to this number are charged at standard rate.

Everyone here at the Club is looking forward to an exciting season ahead, and we can’t wait to start this new era together. Once again we sincerely thank you for your incredible support

14. leeso-ardoyne

One can still renew if they phone up. Just told them because of a breavment in the family couldnt renew before the deadline. Just off the phone and renewed all 4 of mine. More an emotional attachment renewing them than anything because i cant see myself over this year because of the travel restrictions due to vaccines/PCR tests but * it, thats them renewed and will review the travel arrangements in due course.

15. Bayern Bru Gold Member Gold Member

I only received the email about the deadline for opt in yesterday and the deadline is tomorrow.

This comes after delaying my ability to renew due to them forcing me to relocate seat.

They are * determined to lose my money.

TheHappyLoss and Bobo_ like this.
  16. leeso-ardoyne

What was the thing about forcing to relocate. Im up in the heavens my seats are and would love to relocate but when asking the girl earlier about this, she said she cant see that being possible because theres huge interest from the waiting list and she can see full capacity again with all books sold and as i have 4 together, itll be a no-no. I had to phone a few times today as i kept getting cut off but anytime i did phone, there was a long que which definitely suggests shes not bullshtting about the huge interest.

17. TheHappyLoss

You do get the feeling they make it hard for the fans at times. Pretty sure most of us will have experienced similar over the years.

18. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Offers to those on the waiting list aren’t starting until Friday 9 July

Plenty of time to renew if anyone’s had a change of mind

leeso-ardoyne likes this.
  19. Avatar Daizen The Last Hunskelper Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Charlie Mulgrew
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM Song
    69 lol

20. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member