1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Neil Lennon

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by romeo9535, Apr 17, 2016.

Discuss Neil Lennon in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

And some fuds will still defend him.

Guy is a * clown.

2. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

He’s playing the panto villain at this point. Guy is * at it.

3. FranceCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - McGregor, Past - Lubo
    * off Lennon you *. It's not "greedy" to want to win 10 in a row. You * it, and now you're making it worse by being a *.

Have some respect for yourself ffs man.....

Peej likes this.
  4. Brian Dunphy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Merry Plougboy
    Hes dead to me. Can't stand him

5. Colin Robinson Gold Member Gold Member

There goes another part of the tiny amount of respect I still had for the man.

Wee Baldy and Twisty like this.
  6. JamesM09

The guy loves himself and thinks Celtic and the Celtic support purely exist to put him on a pedestal and give him money.

It’s part of the toxic mentality at the club.

Trust me, to them as a supporter you are nothing but a working class piece of over-opinionated * trying to live off ‘their’ success - and, of course, a cash cow.

It serves us right for blindly supporting idiots like this guy out of sentiment.

I still cringe at the amount of comments I read on here that assured us, “Lenny was hurting more than us” even though at his next press conference he would be back to slaughtering us again.

Edit: And by the way, I’m getting * sick of the way he tries to subtly steal Rodgers success. He acts like he was there 5 years and only * it the last year.

The squad won the quadruple in spite of him. * scummy that he tries to link himself to success even before that.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  7. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    He said Mowbray never got stick like he got last season which is bullshit . The fans were going * nuts after we got gubbed by St Mirren

8. Sonic Reducer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mr Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Symphony
    He should go drink himself into another fukin stupor .
    A horrible little jelly arsed *.

9. Mr. Slippyfist

See dog * btw, I hold it in higher regard than this bufoon.

The Phoenix and Peej like this.
  10. Double Dutch

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Raging with myself for being reluctant for so long to giving this * both barrels. Every word out his mouth just drives him further and further away from the support who idolised him for so long.

I hope every Celtic fan he ever meets from now on tells him exactly how much he has * it with us. I would pay good money to see @blackfish take a crack at it.

Wee Baldy and littlekennie like this.
  11. theweeman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Murdoch
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade
    Greedy and complacent. Look in the mirror pal. Massive *. * off and don't set foot in the ground again

Wee Baldy and Peej like this.
  12. Noskeil

Fav Celtic Player:
    King of kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    Schnidey wee worm man.

13. AdamRS Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Just can’t get enough Depeche mode
    Some can’t see the wood for the tree’s and i fear we’ll do this all over again with Brown

JamesM09 likes this.
  14. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Can guarantee that he will be pushing for as many interviews as possible. This is all on him. Nothing to do with any media conspiracies.

Guys a *.

15. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    All a bit predictable, doing the media rounds spouting * to anyone mug enough to listen, the guy is a mess, has no respect for himself or others.

16. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    I'll try to refrain from name-calling and the likes, even though I'm * sorely tempted too.

The only people being held up or given the blame or being made accountable, are the * fans who weren't even at one single game all * season. I would love to know the rationale or reasoning behind this from those spouting it Lennon and the board. Although I think the reasoning is simply we've been cited for the preservation of selfish * like Lennon and the supposed custodians of the club.

This morning Lennon sat in the comfort of the BBC and was served the usual fluff questions he got from Mr QVC all season. And was given free rein, apart from when McIntyre mentioned the poor results. Although conveniently Lennon picked up a minor issue with points totals and ran with it. We had the fluff piece paper interview with Michael Grant a few weeks ago and the Save Neil Lennon PR Tour continued today.

He admitted whilst avoiding everything else of his doing, that his time and options within Scottish Football is probably over. So we now have him portraying his version of events, in order to at some point grace the English Championship with his presence. Not a chance a club in the Premier League would entertain, nor would the players of these clubs entertain someone of his coaching or management style or ability. Unless he has a "Peter Lawwell" like connection hidden away somewhere.

Yet again, no accountability for last season. Living off the efforts of the previous manager. 2 wins in 12 games is apparently acceptable or not an issue (note he went to the effort of name-checking the Mowbray tenure). Pumped out of Europe by Frenecvaros, before willfully and unprompted, flinging out that 3 players were unsettled. Diversion tactic would appear again, as the * results continued. Ah, but we're going for a Quadruple Treble. As we faltered past a Championship side on penalties, after spunking a 2-0 halftime lead. Ross County Cup Exit? Ah, you can't win them all. Also Quadruple Treble reared its head again. Before eventually slinking off, 6 months later than he should have with the season in bits.

Back to the fans. What was it Florentino Perez and Co called it "Legacy Fans"

Now we have " The New Breed" according to Lennon. Fans who "want,want and want" all the time. Want what you may ask? For the fans who want and want and want not to be 25 points behind at the end of the season? Want and want and want not to be knocked out of the Cup by the bottom of the league side, who had the savvy to sack the manager because of their overall underperformance. Those fans that "want and want" not to be beaten by Sparta Prague 8-2 over 2 games.

I have wanted, hoped, and demanded the same from Celtic every season I have supported this club. Whether it was Carl Muggleton or Fraser Forster in goals or Moussa Dembele or Wayne Biggins playing upfront. And going year after year with nothing substantial to celebrate.

I had a discussion earlier today with someone more senior and has seen Celtic from the late 60's onwards. And like myself, he was of the same opinion. The only "new breed" we see, is the likes of Lennon and this board. Ambition with limits. Don't want the best, just want enough to stay just ahead.

So from a part of the old breed. Ram yer new breed of fan pish, Neil Lennon. I won't apologise for me or anyone else wanting or "want, want and want" for this club to be the best it can in all facets. Or pointing out the inadequacies that are within it. And if your so sickened or annoyed that your own inadequacies were pointed out by people of the club. Then kindly refrain from name-dropping us in your future ventures and please refrain from venturing near the club again.

Absolute * of a Man.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  17. Onefootwonder

That is an atrocious output by Lennon.

Lawwell was leaving anyway, but he was hounded out?

He must surely realise what 10 in a row meant and realises the anger of being comfortably ahead one season, then making a proper mess of it this season? The comparisons to Mowbray are mental.

18. Onefootwonder

Also a new breed of fans that expect too much?

Have they had it good for too long they are forgetting that finishing second it automatically seen as failure? To have a season like we've just had the board and manager were always going to come under big pressure. That's normal for Glasgow.

19. Yoshi

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo, Andreas Thom
    My Grandad was at the 7-1 came in 1957

Clearly a new breed fan as well

20. Gioventu UTLR Gold Member

I’ll go as far as to say I hate him now. His comments on the fans the last few weeks are unforgivable. Tried throwing players under the bus at the start of the season, now throwing fans under the bus at the end of the season. Everyone’s fault apart from Neils. * off you scumbag.