1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Potential Manager Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by CountyDownFaithful, Nov 5, 2020.

Discuss Potential Manager Suggestions? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Pretty sure he cant legally take the job without them, and he hasn't had time to get them due to covid.

Previous poster mentioned there might be a loophole with the assistant but the more I hear about this the more I think this rumour with Agne is just a rumour, purely fuelled by bookies odds.

That's not exactly a good thing tho, as I think we're going to appoint Keane.

seanm and DonnyCelt like this.
  2. markybhoy1976 Gold Member Gold Member

I’m starting to think that is exactly what we’ve got. They sure aren’t acting in the interests of Celtic or the supporters. Self sabotaging fuckwits.

seanm likes this.
  3. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

As long as the appointed manager has done the basic courses and is booked on the pro course.

seanm and The Dude like this.
  4. john2061

I agree I think we could have some of them not working for the best interest in Celtic and how does it take 10 weeks to find out a manager and backroom team want the job you find that out in a day and the board have sabataged Europe and next season league title .

seanm likes this.
  5. DonnyCelt

Ffs what a shambles we are. So this will be their excuse to keep Kennedy on then

seanm likes this.
  6. TheHappyLoss

Just can’t get my head round how it took 3 months to get a knock back. Whenever I got a knock back it was very clear instantly.

7. Paul McAuley

Quite clear Howe took us for a ride. * ma self if he ends up relegated out the prem again. Hope his career falls off a cliff. A wish Rodgers more success.

Maestro 08, rudebhoy67 and honda like this.
  8. spitz

Imagine wanting Keane and Hughes over Ang.

You lot have lost the plot, seriously

9. TheHappyLoss

Mind there is a Union Jack in the Aussie flag. Can see that going down a storm with merchandising for fans.

seanm likes this.
  10. murphy88

The board are trying to take us for a ride.

seanm and DonnyCelt like this.
  11. DonnyCelt

Don't want either but at least they have the correct licenses to coach here.

12. Heb Celt

As long as 2nd coach has the badges it’s fine as I’m sure them punks across the city got away with it as Gerrard never had them and Macalister did.

13. Zander Gold Member Gold Member

We have a terrible attitude towards Australians and their opinion of football btw. Comes across proper *.

14. Living the dream

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnston
    I am in fear we are in a serious downward spiral which could take a a couple of seasons to recover. The people in charge of Our institution because we are bigger than a football club should all remove themselves from power. I’ve followed Celtic for more than 50 years this situation we are in now is as bad as it’s ever been. It’s beyond belief where we are right now.
    Wake up and smell the coffee

john2061, MagicBallBhoy and seanm like this.
  15. DonnyCelt

After 3 months of negotiations and an apparent verbal agreement, I reckon we are the ones who have turned the deal sour. This coaching staff thing is bollocks. I wouldn't want to move to Bournemouth, but pay me a lot to do it and I will change my mind.

Desmond and Co have moved the goalposts here and its frightening how many deals. Get scuppered with these clowns in charge.

murphy88 and seanm like this.
  16. Wullywanbaw

Fav Celtic Player:
    Chris Sutton
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Zombie nation
    Your as much as a irrelevance as your grim comebacks, a simpleton crack pot. Now off ye *.

17. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    With the names that are floating about just now, I think I’d prefer us to just hold out for Steve Clarke.

Even if he will only take charge from July 1st or whatever, that would be better than the 6/7/8 months of chaos that could ensue with one of the other names touted.

Shouldn’t even be getting to this stage ffs

RogicHasMagicToes and seanm like this.
  18. DonnyCelt

Gerrard by all accounts was in the middle of getting the badges though. This guy has nothing at all that UEFA recognise.

thailandceltic and seanm like this.
  19. spitz

Oh right.

Managing at a World Cup final and winning an Asian Cup in front of 75k certainly hasn’t prepared him for Ross County away.

seanm and King Kwon like this.
  20. paulo123

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Big Ang is a * choice end of.
    If thats our ceiling then were *, were up in arms because were not all * stupid and ready to accept a pish appointment.
    He won a few titles fs, ive watched alot of J league and ozzie league and the quality deep down is pish, a lot of fitness and running about like headless chickens and the goalies are * trash.