1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Peter Lawwell

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by eddiebhoy0109, Jan 13, 2015.

Discuss Peter Lawwell in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lupis Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    What the * is wrong with people? If this really is football related and not something else, which is possible but seems unlikely, it is * nuts to do anything that could potentially kill him and his family, even if that is not the original intent, because you are * off about something to do with football. I just don't get it.

2. jambo_cfc

Defo to deflect from theose * on saturday !!

Maestro 08 likes this.
  3. Sgt Neppers*

Thankfully no persons are physically hurt by this. That's the main thing. If this is an act of deliberate fire raising, then I hope the * are dealt with harshly. Cowardly act that could have claimed lives of innocent people. Scum.

4. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

I know people are annoyed at losing the ten but I really can't see anyone doing this as a result of that.

The timing is very convenient after the weekend's events. 'They're both as bad as eachother'. Will wait for the facts but it really wouldn't shock me if this was a deliberate attempt to paint us in a bad light.

If it was a Celtic fan then I'm disgusted.

5. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

This is one of the worst posts I've ever encountered on any forum.

6. StevieBhoooy!

Wouldn't a presumably lavish house be fitted with cctv to the exterior ?

7. HoopswithPride

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul "The Maestro" McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    I would be surprised if it was "football related". Think there have been similar incidents in the last week in and around the Glasgow area.

That Mortimer who owns Rogano and a few other places was petrol bombed yesterday afternoon. Stays near by

Sean Daleer likes this.
  8. StevieBhoooy!

In that case it becomes very very sinister... and you’d have to wonder where the ‘order’ to do it came from.

9. CydonianWaffle

Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    How could anyone know if it was “football related”. * escaped the funny farm if so.

10. dmccourt95

Looking at the pictures I can’t imagine some random being capable of doing that much damage, looks like whoever done it has done this thing before which would tie in with the other houses in the area being done in the past few months

11. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

Don't want to start any conspiracy theories or anything. Best to wait on the findings of the police investigation. The timing is just very odd after the worst weekend of football violence in ages. Could very well be coincidental.

12. Jeffrey

Someone that does things like that the team they support is irrelevant. It’s not a Celtic fan or a hun but a criminal.

13. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Has anyone said they know? All I've seen is some poster's saying it could be and they wouldn't be surprised if it was for one reason or another..

What's the script with this. Other place's local been getting petrol bombed as well? Anyone know why?

14. Maestro 08

Celtic fans have been far, far more angry with Lawell than this. The fact he's got one foot out the door had to me kind of dampened any animosity knowing he wasn't here for much longer. I might be proven wrong but I will be shocked if this is not a deflection tactic from a bitter hun horde.

It's just far too convenient right off that back of all the bad press they have been getting.

'This is a Papal conspiracy, Lawells unseen * hand at work, let's bomb his hoose, show him a lesson and take the headlines aff us...we arra peepul'

Whoever it was, it's just absolutely shocking and to endanger his and his family's life over what is football at the end of the day is a shameful act. Let's hope they are caught because this type of stuff must have McKay thinking * have I signed up to here. Pure intimidation.

StevieBhoooy! and honda like this.
  15. gandolf

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc and Mick
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe McDonnell
    Should be banned for posts like this

LV426 and Bernie Bhoy like this.
  16. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    The gaff and motors are in some state...* awful scene.

17. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    This could be either football related or gangster related. I am sure PL and his family will not be involved in anything relating to gangsters etc. as we would have heard of it by now. So, if it is indeed football related, it could be either the looney hun element doing it just because he is associated with Celtic or huns doing it trying to deflect from Saturday and making it look like it's disgruntled Celtic fans or, please * no, Celtic fans blaming him for loosing the ten. Hopefully his security cameras will have seen them in the act and they will get jailed

18. Dannybhoy81

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul mcstay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The celtic symphony
    You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you have commented in haste without much info but I'd guess not

LV426 and Bernie Bhoy like this.
  19. TonyTim Gold Member Gold Member

It may or not be football related, police will be all over it because of his standing. I would suspect he would have cctv. It may even be a case of someone getting the wrong house.

20. Cringer67

You are lower than pond life.