1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Potential Manager Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by CountyDownFaithful, Nov 5, 2020.

Discuss Potential Manager Suggestions? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. SteveyNico67

Dead (?) John Barnes cannae spel
    #wordslivesmatter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. SteveyNico67

There’s no limits

La da da da
    Da-davidsonnn

3. SteveyNico67

[​IMG]

Can someone please photoshop this:

A) remove the wee clock saying 2 days with 72 days

B) insert an image of some tumbleweed and Desmond’s face?

Ta

4. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    * me. See when you just come onto a thread and the first thing you see that staring at you:eek1:. Genuinely spat my coffee out and said "for * sake out loud" in front of my wife

johnboy19 and SteveyNico67 like this.
  5. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Just wipe up your mess and wish him a Happy Birthday WB :50:

johnboy19 and Wee Baldy like this.
  6. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
  7. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Except for....who really are these people?
    (Have I missed it being claimed who they are?)

Just "ITK" hopefuls for me. Think every one of them has claimed the deal would have been done at some stage over the last 5 weeks.

8. Moore Brendan Rodgers OUT Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    CalMac
    Fav Celtic Song:
    JCGE + Grace + YNWA
    This has been the worst year of my life! Jst when we all needed Celtic to get are minds away from the pish happening in the world, they have an absolute * show of a year!

Get this season to * & the new gaffer in.

johnboy19 and TheHappyLoss like this.
  9. Kyogo Furuhashi Gold Member Gold Member

Nobody has a * clue they’re just guessing.

10. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

That gonzaga * awready been proved to talk * I’m sure.

Peej likes this.
  11. Peej Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thom
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    Only thing any of us know for sure is;
    That Howe did meet Desmond/Lawwell
    That discussions have been put on hold/drawn out
    That Howe side have started they are looking to the end of season before they decide anything
    That Dom McKay has been brought in early.

Anything else is pure guess work, the above is all we have to go on. For me it paints the picture (my guess work) of discussions have slowed for some reason (we can only guess here) and what ever that reason is, has resulted in the need for McKay to come in early and that things have been delayed.

Simple assumption is Howe has asked for certain backroom staff/changes to be made and it needs the new CEO to sign off, rather than the old. And that unfortunately for the fans, we are waiting till end of season at least.

Which is 100% * fine, I think we can all accept that, but why not just * tell us this already? Too many suggestions of Bournemouth having him on Gardening Leave, I call bullshit on that. That contractually he can't join another club till after this season, also call bullshit.
    Both these things seem absolutely stupid in modern day football, when has this rumour ever been the case? Who would allow himself to be sacked and accept he can not work again? Specially a man like Howe who seemingly would itch to get fully in to a new gig.

If it is the rumour of Bournemouth staff to come in, again we could all accept that, but how would that remotely stop Celtic announcing Howe right now? With a line saying backroom staff is being negotiated ongoing?
    Are Celtic actually pretending to have a conscious now and care about another no mark club? No chance.

It's just a complete holding the fans in contempt and wanting to * us off. No one in Celtic is this blind to know the feelings of the fans, surely.

The Prof likes this.
  12. Ziggy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Mjallby
    At least it ends the Callum Davidsin chat :31:

13. Mr. Slippyfist

Did someone mention me?

callumrae1967 likes this.
  14. SteveyNico67

Calm down Callum pal

You’re still in the running

15. CH4 Gold Member Gold Member

16. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

As a valued Celtic supporter, we wanted to provide you with an update on a few key subjects.
    The Club is working hard to complete the appointment of the new Celtic Manager and relevant football staff and will be doing all we can to confirm this as soon as possible to our supporters.

Rightly there will always be a huge appetite for information from our supporters – unfortunately we are not able to make regular public comment on this matter, but we fully understand and appreciate the need to complete this process as soon as we can.

We also acknowledge and understand the frustration of our supporters during this process, but our objective of course is to ensure that we secure the best candidate possible to take the Club forward and this is our focus. We will update all our supporters through our Club communications channels as soon as we are able to.
    We are now in a transitional period in respect of our Chief Executive handover. Peter Lawwell, our CEO is working closely with incoming CEO Dominic McKay on a successful handover to ensure that we are ready for next season across all aspects of the Club, with considerable planning and preparatory work already undertaken.
    Importantly, Peter and Dom along with colleagues plan to have met with all our main supporters' groups by next week. Engagement and dialogue with all our supporters is crucial to everyone at the Club.

We recognise there are many challenges ahead, but we are all ready to tackle these together, with our aim as always, to give our supporters a Club they can be proud of based on the great Celtic values.
    We also aim very shortly to make an announcement on Season Tickets. Clearly there are a number of issues concerning the return of supporters to matches and we hope to give our fans as much clarity as possible in terms of the proposals for next year.

Again we understand that supporters are wishing to make plans for next season so these details will be announced by the Club as soon as possible.

Ensuring that our fans can return to Celtic Park is a major priority and we are working closely with all the relevant authorities including the Scottish Government to be ready, when given the go ahead, to safely welcome our supporters back to the stadium.

Again, Celtic will always aim to be at the forefront of these discussions on behalf of our supporters. We want our fans back with us more than anything to create our special Celtic Park atmosphere and we want to do all we can to make this happen for you as soon as possible.
    We have not been able to deliver the kind of season we have become so used to and after such a sustained period of success, we sincerely understand the disappointment and frustration of our supporters - now we make it our objective to return the Club to the top in the shortest possible timeframe.

This is the intention of us all at Celtic, as ever we are highly motivated and aiming to do all we can to bring success back to the Club and we are sure, working together with our supporters that this can be achieved.

We thank all our fans for your fantastic continued support.

We look forward to keeping you updated.

Kind regards
    Celtic Football Club

17. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

In short.

Bobo_ likes this.
  18. kinglenny

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
  19. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

What was the point?

20. Free the Adblock Gold Member Gold Member