1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JamesConnolly, Apr 4, 2009.

Discuss The Season Ticket Thread: all season ticket queries in here only in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Really any need for the abuse

where have I said I want a refund

if you really can’t have a discussion with someone without calling them a * Mibbe * discussion is still a few years away from your development

anyways have a nice day

jamiebhoy67 likes this.
  2. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Calm down sweetheart, so what exactly do you want in return for this season.

3. jamiebhoy67

This is utter drivel and just not true why dnt you tell this to Celtic who sent out emails before Christmas asking if fans would feel comfortable returning to the stadium and the fact they set up sanitising stations get off your high horse not everyone has the same view as you big wow u can afford to renew without it making a dent but people who have renewed might have fallen on tough times you have no clue man so just be quiet while the adults speak

martin_d likes this.
  4. Mr. Slippyfist

Some punctuation would have been nice.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  5. jamiebhoy67

So would some humility

6. Mr. Slippyfist

You finished?

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  7. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Who said I can renew without it causing a dent? Maybe if you grasped what I meant you wouldn’t spout *. Go look at my posts in the season ticket thread ya clown.

8. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Dunno. Something. Felt and said at the time last season that rather than refunds just give ST holders a new Adidas top. Would’ve been a lot cheaper than refunds

9. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Wouldn’t you rather they invested it into a manager and squad to get us back to where we belong?

10. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    When have Celtic ever done that
    Ffs before covid we were sitting with over 30 million in the bank. Would it not be reasonable to expect that to be invested or does that not fit the narrative
    See if Celtic said that st money would all be invested in team and other expenses covered by media, mtchday, superstore revenue then I would happily pay a grand for each ST I buy

11. FranceCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - McGregor, Past - Lubo
    I'm not a season ticket holder as I live in France, but I have cancelled my Celtic TV since the new year game against them. I know it's nowhere near the same thing in terms of income for the club, but I won't be putting a penny in until I see real change in the club. It's the one thing these arseholes understand, the bottom line financially.

12. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Just aswell you live there and not here or your £90 ctv subscription would’ve cost £400

FranceCelt likes this.
  13. FranceCelt

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current - McGregor, Past - Lubo
    :57:

It's a bit more than that at £15 pm, but even at £90 it wouldn't be worth it for the * quality

14. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Did you miss the O’Neill season or when Rodgers came in? They can spend when they want to it’s just not been done correctly hence the mess we are in. They also spend big last summer yet it was done wrong.

15. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I am presently undecided. I am not some sort of glory hunter, nor do I feel entitled, or am I spoiled. I am a supporter who has supported the club during the bad old days of the Kelly's and, as anyone will tell you, they were very hard times for Celtic fans however, this board has destroyed the very fabric of the club I love and, for that reason, I will no longer be spending a large chunk of my pension to enable them to continually run our club down until I see major change. Today's result was embarrassing but expected and that is a ridiculous situation for a team who, over the years, have banked millions from European monies and large transfers sums but has somehow allowed that bunch of shysters to overtake us. Fecking scunnered

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  16. TheHappyLoss

Feeble excuse for not going to the games :fear:

17. LTPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sign
    Rodgers only came in because a few huns * off desmond at hampden. Nothing to do with investing for the benefit of Celtic fc....let’s be honest, there was no way deila was getting sacked and Rodgers brought in if those few huns didn’t celebrate in desmonds face
    So wow. O’Neill. Once in my lifetime. So I’ll ask again. What makes you think or what evidence is there that it would be invested in the team and manager
    And should all those millions they saved not been invested pre covid

18. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    So did they invest in O’Neill and Rodgers yes or no? It’s pretty simple even though the answer doesn’t suit your narrative.

StPauli1916 likes this.
  19. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

John Kennedy is paying for my ST renewal. And I’m forever grateful.

HWG10GIAR

Seán Mac D, Gyp Rosetti and Cena like this.
  20. SuperZidane

Excellent post. Season Tickets are a big part of many people's lives so I respect anyone's decision to renew or not.

As I live abroad, it's not an issue for me. However, I am holding back on renewing my Celtic TV subscription and have not bought any merchandise in 18 months.

Quite simply, I don't trust Desmond - if he confirms Howe then I'm in (I also think a lot of patience will be required). Even if Howe keeps JK in some role - I can go with that (as long as its his decision).

I guess that ST holders have some time to decide? - if Howe isn't confirmed by the renewal deadline then personally I wouldn't renew (if I had an ST).

There is no reason to delay an announcement (even if Howe's not starting until June). The longer they wait, the more I worry about Desmond pulling a stroke.

Wee Baldy likes this.