1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Brown

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by hkbhoy, May 15, 2007.

Discuss Scott Brown in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. JamesM09

Brown must be good because Kennedy is picking him :56:

That’s a belter mate.

You seen Soro play with your own eyes mate. He was much better. Kennedy is Brown’s pal ffs.

2. Hammy89 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson, McNamara, Moravčík, Boruc and Boyd
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Fields Of Athenry and The Celtic Song
    I love Brown.

However, he's not staying. Drop him and allow others a chance for next season.

3. joemc

Listen this * show is not down to brown , and every manager in browns time have made him a first pick , they all cant be wrong m8 , there are bigger issues than a 35 yr old playing cauz the others may not have the correct attitude or like many have been put on a pedestal well before its due , and I really like sorro btw .

4. Wee Baldy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Walk On
    I love Broony for all he has given to our club over the years and I actually thought he was one of our better players who was willing to put up a fight against the huns today however, I totally agree with you that he should now be rested with Sorro being given the rest of the season

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    Hammy89 likes this.
  5. joemc

There may be other reasons he has not played recently, it definitely is not down to pals act or sentiment.

6. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

And if you finish reading my post you’ll notice I mentioned Brown as well.

Stop getting so touchy about NFL.

The Phoenix likes this.
  7. JamesM09

What does every manager have to do with it?

Why you getting uptight about the past? We’re saying he’s * this season not years ago when other managers played him. Previous managers can all be right for playing him and he can be * now. Those two things aren’t contradictory..

And btw, even Lennon dropped him, that’s how * he has been.

I honestly don’t think there is any bigger problem at this club than sentimentality and jobs for the boys cronyism. Brown playing well past his due date is the biggest remaining symptom of that now that Lennon has left.

We threw that cup game today the minute we put Brown in. He got rinsed all game, including for the first two goals, as predicted.

It’s a * scandal when we have better options not getting a look in. At least with the likes of Bain, Edouard and the full backs we’re struggling for competent replacements.

People need to wake up from the childish sentimental pish. Brown is finished and has been all season, there’s nothing wrong with that so let’s stop embarrassing ourselves and him. At least stop the green specs saying his performances are ‘passable’.

8. stubhoy07 Gold Member Gold Member

Eh listen precious, I had the misfortune to read your boring post in all its glory. Whilst I am not gobsmacked to see you go on the Neil Lennon offensive (yet again), it is worth pointing out, that you can feel assured we all know, that you, officer doofy doesn't like or rate Neil Lennon. Now it's been recognised, how about we change the record and keep things on topic?

9. McGrory1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Callum McGregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I have no doubt Brown would see the big picture and agree with this.

He’s been an incredible servant, but it’s time to turn over a new leaf.

10. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

The Neil Lennon offensive. Jesus christ.

* up and bore someone else.

The Phoenix likes this.
  11. DonnyCelt

Not gonna slag Brown today, as many have said, a fantastic servant.
    But upon signing a pre contract with the sheep I wouldn't have played him again this season. Maybe the last game as a farewell, but not in big games like today.

Not saying he's not committed for games against the huns or to Celtic for the remainder of the campaign, but in my mind he's already half committed to the sheep. Just doesn't seem right playing him for the rest of the season ahead of the like of Soro.

joemc likes this.
  12. moravcik1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Oh dear, poor old Officer Doofy getting his * handed to him yet again.

13. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    Missed a good bit of the game but on some chats I saw, it appeared it looked like him and Turnbull at least looked interested.

But yeah time to go.

14. stubhoy07 Gold Member Gold Member

Ah I see what you done their, you saw I referred to your post as boring. You took that, repackaged it, threw it right back at me. Given its not another post on Neil Lennon (again), I'll put this down at one of your better posts though. Enjoy your night mate

15. joemc

I'm going back the way to show you that the managers have felt he is the best player in that position and still must be ,since he is still being picked and was offered another year , its nothing to do with sentiment or pals , these guys see the players day in day out , maybe there is an issue atm wae sorro ,who knows ,but brown was not the issue today , both full backs cost us especially Kenny, and up front we were woefull .

16. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Nah, I’m genuinely bored reading your pish. You and a few others, mainly that escaped nutter Moravcik, greeting at the mere mention of their beloved Neil.

Get the * over it and stop greeting into your Lenny bedsheets.

17. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Are you the guy who was in here half an hour ago then disappeared after being unable to muster up a reply?

:56:

JamesM09 likes this.
  18. stubhoy07 Gold Member Gold Member

Haha calm down precious, not trying to hurt your feelings, Just pointing out you do not have to go on the Neil Lennon offensive all the time, was it the way I said it :rofl:

You say stop crying into the Lenny bedsheets but you brought his name up in this thread, if you didn't want to talk about him then why bring him up? It is a thread about Broony after all?

19. Officer Doofy Come to me, human man Gold Member

Because Brown has been playing week in, week out. Who brought him back into the team after Soro had a few games? Lennon.

My point was that two guys who stayed for a year or so too long have been two of the biggest factors in this season being a *.

The Phoenix likes this.
  20. FrankMcCallum Gold Member Gold Member

One of the fittest players at the club?

The guy can barely turn ffs lol.

joemc and Gyp Rosetti like this.