1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

New manager signings

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by jambo_cfc, Apr 2, 2021.

Discuss New manager signings in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Ipswichbhoy67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    Moi for the right price and wages. All depends on whether he would fit into howe's setup but we're letting a good amount of goals walk out the club when his loan ends

2. dmccourt95

Jordan Ibe is the kind of signing I would’ve expected Huns to make 2/3 year ago

martin_d likes this.
  3. snoogins

As much as I would love him here, 23 years old and a Wales international. He was bought for 11.5 million and even with 1 year left Bournemouth will at least want that money back come the end of the season.

What is that Joe Morrell like who plays for Lincoln? He looked fairly decent in the international games recently but I haven't seen him play outside of that

4. bhoy81

from parkhead glasgow but now live in merseyside
    He is a cracking wee player. Thought one of the big teams in England where going to snap him up and surprised that he has a year left to run.

Even though he has a year left on his current deal he will command a hefty fee still which I think will price us out of a deal.